From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Stolen Troop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Stolen Troop - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 12:47 pm

The female stayed nuzzled close to the male, nodding softly, "I know a silverback that can keep me safe" She said quietly as she nuzzled her head under his softly, refusing to let go of the male, she knew it would be hard at first with her being blind and them without a territory, but she was sure they could make it, she trusted Taka even after only knowing him for a couple days.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 12:40 pm

Taka continued to run his hands over her gently, frowning at her words but nodding, "are you sure?" he questioned worriedly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 12:38 pm

Navera barely even budged as she felt the male's arms around her, feeling Taka's touch seemed to have brought her back, she leaned into him and let out a whine, gripping onto his fur, she could hear that Tovak was still distracted, "I don't want to be here.." Came the female's quiet whimper, "I want to go.." The female pleaded with Taka, looking up toward him and managing to look the large male in the eye.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 12:28 pm

Taka spied Navera still laying on the ground when he returned, the large male gave a small call before he ran over, scooping the female up and holding her against him, holding little regard for the male, who was otherwise preoccupied. Taka nuzzled against her, running his hands over her gently, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 12:23 pm

Navera didn't even move as the male got off her, she whimpered and just curled up, her back facing Taka's direction, she laid there all day, not budging for anything, Tovak mangled her nest again before moving toward the rest of the troop, his attention stolen as several females had came into estrus around the same time, each demanding the silverback's attention.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 12:19 pm

Taka growled as he watched Navera being thrown down, while the large male wanted to move forward to challenge the male, he didn't want to put Navera at risk if he lost. For now, there was nothing the male was capable of doing. Taka stayed on the outskirts of the leader's territory feeding for the rest of the day - as each time he was caught with her, it was taken out on the female.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 12:12 pm

Tovak growled as the wind had been knocked out of him, standing and glaring toward the other silverback, he reared up and beat on his own chest while snarling before he roughly pulle Navera to him, "Why would you even try with a male like him, too weak to even challenge me" He growled at the female, moving to pin her own again to resume the same dominant display as the day before.

Navera whimpered as she was shoved around, closing her eyes tightly as she was pinned, feeling the weight of Tovak over her, she whined loudly as she felt his length forced into her and he slammed his hips against hers, the female pressing her face into the dirt, shaking heavily as she wanted to pull away, go back to the comfort of Taka, but she was scared.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 12:01 pm

Taka was becoming quickly infatuated with Navera, she was quickly becoming the reason he was going to stay and fight the male. Taka figured that the troop would accept him in that, he would allow other silverback's to mate with any female, but he would make clear Nivera was completely off limits. Taka was enjoying her nuzzling and grooming, staying awake with her the entire night, telling himself it was because he could afford to get caught with her unprepared, but really, he was enjoying her company. When morning came, Taka wasn't surprised to see Tovak charging toward them again. Taka snarled warningly at the male when he warned him, but moved back a little. The large male hadn't meant to, but when Tovak reached around him, Taka retaliated, abruptly throwing the marginally smaller male back and jumping forward throwing him down. Taka raised his fists in a dominant display and had been about to slam them down on Tovak but hesitated, instead, he beat his chest aggressively and reared back, roaring loudly at the male. Before he turned, to move away from the female. Laying at the edge of the territory, watching the leader warningly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 11:50 am

Navera thought deeply as she felt his hand take hers and she felt his canines and his muscularature, jolting as she heard him move and sit between her and the troop, "Taka..." She murmured quietly, keeping her gaze in his direction before she moved closer to the male, pressing her side against his back, gently beginning to groom the male as if he was the lead silverback, giving the male soft nuzzles as she stayed with him, she didn't even bother sleeping, but it didn't bother her, she spent the night fussing over the male, flinching back as she heard a growl from toward the troop, it was morning and as the troop started waking, Tovak woke too, becoming very agressive as he saw the intruder with one of his favorite females.

"Last warning intruder, my female, my troop, my territory" Tovak snarled as he began walking toward the intruder and the blind female, "Navera, come here, now" Tovak snarled at the female, moving to reach around the other male to try and pull Navera back to him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 11:42 am

Taka couldn't resist reaching out to touch her again, suddenly taking her hand and bringing it to his face running her hand over his large canines gently, before running her hand down his large and muscular chest. Suddenly standing and moving to sit between her and the troop possessively. "I'm not going anywhere," he told her stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 11:35 am

"I'm just saying there's a chance... Tovak fights dirty...My father was the one that ran the troop before him... He murdered my father by drawing him to a leopard den... My sisters, aunts, cousins, and my mother tried to fight against him because he didn't win fairly... It got them all killed... I ony stay because I can't defend myself..." She sighed, keeping her head low, "He would come searching if I just left..." She murmured, she couldn't help wanting the comfort from the large male, but she didn't want more trouble for either of them if Tovak smelt another male on her, "Please Taka... It would be best to try and find some other troop..." She gave a whimper, when she first heard of Taka from the other females, she had been given a sliver of hope, but after that morning's events, she was scared of the leader silverback again.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 11:28 am

Taka chuckled lowly at her sudden worry, he liked this, it meant she cared. He, however, stubbornly believed - being larger than Tovak, that he could easily fight the male. He continued to touch her body, sniffing at the female, he snorted at the scent of the other male on her, but had to force himself not to change that, unwilling to get the female in trouble with the leader. "You say it like you think i'd lose" he chuckled and sat back, pulling his hand away so as to not mark her with his scent.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 11:24 am

Navera worked quietly on her nest until hearing the low grunt from the male, jolting slightly before she turned toward his voice, "Taka! You shouldn't be here!" She whispered in a low voice, but couldn't help leaning into his touch, hanging her head lightly and she sighed, "I'm used to it from Tovak... He's like that with everyone" She murmured, she had always wished to just leave the troop, none of them were actually her family by blood, Tovak had taken over her troop and merged his own troop with hers, "Why did you even come back Taka? If he finds you he may kill you" She kept her voice low as she spoke to the male, not wanting them revealed to the dozing Tovak in the middle of the troop, "He ate the last male that couldn't get away from him... At least that's what the other's said" She warned him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 11:19 am

It took everything Taka had not to charge at the male, in his mind, Navera was already his. Taka stayed away from the group for the rest of the day, however, noticing the female returning to her nest. Taka started to slowly creep up toward the nest, making low noises so Navera knew he was there. The night offered cover, his large black form barely visible. Once he was close enough he grunted lowly, "are you alright?" before running his hand over her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 11:14 am

Tovak roared out as he chased the male until he stood at the blind female, the large silverback growled and he roughly grabbed at Vera, pinning the female down and he gripped her hips, his length hardening and he began poundinghis hips against hers in a show of dominence toward the intruding male, and to also make sure his own scent was covering the female, he kept her pinned as he continued his rough thrusts into the whimpering female, he came inside her quickly before he backed off, chasing Navera back to the troop.

Navera whimpered as she sat within the troop after the dominant male used her as a desplay thing, luckily for her she wasn't in her estrus yet, the only time a month a female gorilla could get pregnant while breeding with a male, she stayed close to some older females whom helped cleaned her up and shared their food with her, by nightfall, when all the troop were beginning to settle in their nests to sleep, Navera finally ventured back to her nest, sighing as she had to fix it after Tovak destroyed it.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 11:08 am

Taka continued to touch her gently, enjoying the acceptance of the female, in that, she didn't seem prepared to send him away. Taka watched the female jolt. Looking over he saw the silverback charging toward them, feeling the female try to move him away he slowly got up, snarling at the approaching male but begrudgingly moving up and away from the female, unwilling to get her hurt. He however, intended to challenge the male eventually.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 11:01 am

Vera shivered softly as she felt his hand graze over her body, "Tovak is busy with the young males of the troop" She cooed softly, a smile almost etching her features as she listened to him, "He isn't an easy silverback to knock down you know" She informed him, taking her time now as she sat close to feel all over him, creating a picture of the male in her mind, though she could see some of his shape up close, "I think you're trying a little too hard Taka" She teased softly, she couldn't help feeling impressed by the male, he had been so gentle with her from the start, while Tovak was always rough with her, he had bred her a few times, that was clear by her shape that she had been pregnant once or twice before, but with her age it just didn't line up, her young must not have survived long, as she continued sitting with the stranger, she grew more comfortable with him, jolting as she heard a loud roar from the opposite side of the clearing, "Its Tovak! Taka you must leave" She tried to swat the male away, only trying to help him survive, hearing the large silverback leader charging over.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 10:51 am

Taka continued to make himself look larger as he interacted with the female, for a moment he edged back, worried the female intended to call him out to the leader of the group. Casting his eyes over, he saw the leader nowhere in sight. Taka watched as he started to explore him with her hands, he didn't object, sitting patiently as she did. "It isn't working," he said with amusement, huffing to her, running his hand over her curiously, "especially not now I've seen you" he claimed flirtatiously.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 10:46 am

The female stood and faced the male as she heard his voice, squinting slightly, flaring her nostrils to try and figure the male out, "You aren't part of our troop" She murmured, she could almost make out the large form of the male, she sniffed at him and examined him with her hands, even touching his face softly, "You're the one Tovak has been chasing off lately" She murmured, "I'm Navera, or just Vera for short" She told him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 10:42 am

Taka approached the female cautiously - being careful not to startle the female who could alert the leader of the troop. Taka noticed that her eyes didn't meet his, curiosity getting the better of him as he moved forward, flaring his nostrils and rising up a little in hopes of impressing the female. "My name's Taka" he introduced coming a little closer and touching her side with his knuckle.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 10:23 am

A young female, clearly a mature female, sat off in her nest a distance away from her troop, she was a dark reddish colour with dull blue eyes, she quietly ate alone, perking up as she heard someone coming up to her, she turned slightly, "Who's there?" Came her soft voice, she was blind, born that way, trying to pinpoint where she heard the sound. Navera was an average sized female, a favorite of the silverback leading her troop.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 10:14 am

Taka was being rather caution, which generally speaking was completely out of character for the large Silverback. The large male was generally rather brutish, standing at over 6' when stood upright and weighing well over 300 pounds. Taka had been living alone after leaving his troop upon reaching maturity, desiring a troop of his own. Taka had been observing a particular troop for a while, however, the leader was doing a reasonably good job at keeping him away. Taka was in no hurry, however, and would wait for an opportunity. It wasn't long before he saw one, with the leader distracted eating, he made his way towards a female who seemed fond of saying rather far from the group - he had been watching her too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stolen Troop
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13