From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Stolen Troop

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

The Stolen Troop - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 2:16 pm

Taka held her close, watching with amusement as she wrapped her legs around his waist, beneath her, Taka's length began to harden beneath her. Taka shifted her so it didn't startle her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 2:13 pm

Navera jolted slightly as she felt the other grab her, she gave a soft laugh and returned the gesture, pressing her lips to his gently, she pressed close, wrapping her legs around his waist softly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 2:07 pm

Taka returned sometime later, with plenty of food for the both of them, he moved over to her and scooped her up pressing his lips to her gently.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 2:04 pm

Vera surprisingly felt okay left alone when he went about, feeling safe and knowing he would come to her if she needed him, she calmly made a nice big and comfortable nest within the tree, using as much as she could to make the nest very soft, laying down in the nest to wait for the other, grooming herself softly, her fur still a bit dirty after the ordeal with Tovak.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:59 pm

Taka smirked and lashed his tongue over her fingers, before he stood up, wanting to make the tree more comfortable for her, after letting her know he'd be back, he left, returning sometime later with materials for a nest - assuming she'd want to make it herself, she left her alone again to get them some food.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:54 pm

"Well to an extent" She chuckled, returning his soft touches and she pressed her lips softly to his fingers, tracing his face gently with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:49 pm

Taka nodded, although remembered she couldnt see it, "sounds like you have it all figured out" he smirked, reaching forward, running his hand over her lips.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:47 pm

Vera relaxed completely once they had finally stopped at his home, nuzzling close to the male and she gave a smile, enjoying being held by him, "Maybe we can find others to join our little troop" She murmured softly, "Once we've settled in" She added.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:42 pm

Taka walked slowly for the female, walking with her for several hours (stopping regularly for water, rests and food) before arriving as promised at a heavily dense forest looking area. With several large hollowed out trees, he lead her into what had effectively been his home growing up, sitting back and pulling her into his lap.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:39 pm

"Okay okay" She said, standind and walking close to the male, brushing against him often to make sure she was still following him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:37 pm

Taka pressed himself into her gently, "we should get moving beautiful" he told her, rubbing her leg and tapping her rear in encouragement.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:34 pm

Vera stayed cuddled up to the male, shivering softly as she felt his hand on her stomach, giving a small laugh, "You act like there's one there now" She cooed softly, pressing her lips to his cheek softly in a sort of kiss.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:32 pm

Taka held her close, running his hand over her stomach gently.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:30 pm

The female pressed close to him, holding onto the male, "You're the only make I want... I only trust you" She said quietly, nuzzling close, pressing her cheek to his chest, listening to his heartbeat, beginning to settle and calm down.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:28 pm

Taka sat down with a heavy frown and pulled her into his lap, nuzzling her gently, "i won't let anything happen to any offspring you have" he promised, "even if you don't choose me as a mate" he assured.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:24 pm

She flinched slightly at his words, but knew his tone wasn't directed at her, she whimpered and kept her head hung, "They... Were both males... Any sons he has... He kills... The second I tried to hide from him... But he found the little one when I went to find food.." She whimpered, trembling as the cries from her babies echoed through her mind, "He only keeps females... The young males were already born and grown when he came" She sniffed.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:21 pm

Taka stopped suddenly at her words, huffing angrily, "how did you loose the others?" he demanded, although it was evident his anger wasn't directed at her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:19 pm

"I know you wont" She said softly, staying pressed against his side as she followed him, making sure she could always feel him so she knew where she was going, "I'm glad to have left... My heat is soon.." She admitted quietly, "I don't know if I can handle losing another baby.." She whimpered quietly, hanging her head as she walked with him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:17 pm

Taka moved to walk beside her now they were a little ways away, "i won't be letting him hurt you again" he told her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:10 pm

She nodded as she listened to him, nuzzling the male softly, "I didn't think I would ever get out... You gave me the hope to go" She said softly, pressing close to the male.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:08 pm

Taka continued to hold her, "I'm going to take you back to where i grew up" he told her, "chances are my father has been replaced but the troop shouldn't be there anymore" he told her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 1:03 pm

The female stayed close to the male, relaxing as they were out of the territory, "Now where?" She asked him quietly, glancing back toward the male, unsure of where they were in the large jungle.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 12:59 pm

Taka wrapped his arms around her waist guiding her while still protecting her from behind, from a distance it would have looked like they were mating. Eventually, they made it to the edge of the territory.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 12:52 pm

Tovak was too busy breeding with a group of females to notice the couple making a break for it. Vera was hesitant to go first, but knew if Tovak came charging from behind Taka could fend him off, the female bumped into a few trees and rocks along the way, but listened close to her surroundings, hoping she wouldn't fall into any holes or down some cliff.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 12:50 pm

Taka nodded, "we need to go now, while he's distracted" he told her, standing up and helping her up with him, nudging her rear with her hand, looking back at the leader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stolen Troop   The Stolen Troop - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Stolen Troop
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: