From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 8:55 pm

Wolfheart was carrying a pigeon, his eyes cast down as he walked behind the rest of his patrol, minus Sterlingflight of course.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 4:51 pm

Bump. :3
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 10:54 pm

Soon, the patrol was heading back to the camp, all of them silent. Streamfire carries a squirrel, and Brookwing a pair of mice.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 9:10 pm

Wolfheart pinned his ears back, but didn’t follow Brookheart, going back for his catch instead.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 5:43 am

Brookwing wouldn’t meet Wolfheart’s gaze, quickly almost-fleeing from her younger half-brother.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 10:53 pm

Wolfheart turned around and slowly started to shuffle back to where he’d buried his own catch, only to spot Brookwing on his way. The tom cast a silent glance at the She-cat, wondering if she now knew what he knew.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 9:58 pm

Flicking her tail uncomfortably, Streamfire backed away and started to head back towards where she’d left her squirrel.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 9:46 pm

Wolfheart shuffled his paws, looking all around him for a way out of this, one that didn’t present itself. There was no unlearning what he’d just learned about his father.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 6:05 pm

“I’m sorry,” Streamfire muttered awkwardly. She was sorry he’d had to find out that way, but she wasn’t sorry that he had found out. Maybe he’d stop blindly trusting Sterlingflight despite the deputy’s obviously-failing mental health now.

Unnoticed by the two half-siblings, Brookwing leaned against a tree not too far from the pair, eyes wide and the she-cat feeling faint with shock. She’d heard Sterlingflight’s yowl, and had arrived in time to hear most of the argument. I had no idea Streamfire hates LoveClan so much. She’s only staying for me...
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Wolfheart pinned his ears back, sinking further and further back into himself until he was curled up tight, his dark amber eyes wide open. As much as he wanted to deny that what Streamfire was saying could be true, the tom thought of the crazed look in his father’s eyes during the fight and couldn’t bring himself to defend him.
“Wha...” the intelligent tom seemed in shock.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 10:29 pm

Streamfire seemed a little sympathetic to Wolfheart for finding out such things about his father, but she was hardly going to lie to him. Not when she valued herself more. "Yes, they are." She hesitated, eyeing him, before continuing to speak. "When I was a couple of moons younger than you (he's fourteen moons old), my littermates and I were along the border and ran into Sterlingflight and a patrol. Naturally, because of how much I look like him, he was curious and tried to talk to me, but we'd been taught to distrust Clan cats, so we tried to leave, but he didn't want us to. He and the patrol tried to stop us, but I covered my littermates' retreat and they ended up capturing me and taking me back to the camp. I didn't even do anything but look like Sterlingflight, and he kidnapped me. When he and I were talking in Rainstar's den, Silverwish came in and slipped me some catmint. This led to him and Silverwish raping me, with Rainstar joining in a little later. I don't think Rainstar knew they drugged me, but still. I unwillingly lost my virginity to my own father." She didn't appear to be happy to be talking about this. "After that, they let me leave, but Silverwish followed me. She got captured, and because she obviously knew me, I and my mother got dragged along and Sun, Cloud, Eagle, and Bear raped us. When I managed to escape, Bear followed, and Silverwish protected me from him by killing him instead of knocking him out or anything else. This led to me being blamed for his death and kicked out, and Brookwing got chased away by Cloud because she didn't believe I would kill anyone." She took a deep breath after this long rant. "If he'd left me alone, none of that would have ever happened."

(I totally bullshitted their meeting; I don't remember a thing about it XD)

Rainstar: Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Sterlingflight: Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Willowheart: Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Mossflower: Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Duststorm: Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Streamfire: Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Brookwing: Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Emberleaf: Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Wolfheart: Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Blossomsnow: Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Oakfoot: Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Peach: Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Honeypelt: Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Bear (Mouse's son): Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Whiskers: Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Rabbit: Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Creek: Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Silverwish: Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Ripple: Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Sun: Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Mouse: Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Bear (Mouse's brother): Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

River: Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Splash: Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read

Cloud: Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Ap_image_read
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 10:21 pm

Wolfheart was about to make a stupid reply but shook his head to clear it briefly. “Those things you just said, to Dad...” his muzzle remained open even as he finished speaking, the tom clearly in shock. ...are they true?
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 9:09 pm

Streamfire paused in confusion when the first thing out of Wolfheart's mouth turned out to not be verbal abuse. "..What what?" She wondered what he was saying 'what' about; there was a lot that he could be saying that about.

(Edit 7/12: What are Silverwish's and Honeypelt's descriptions?)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 9:06 pm

All that Wolfheart could manage in the wake of the massive argument was “...what?” Had his father really done those things to Streamfire?
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 9:08 pm

Streamfire glared after the tom and turned away with a disdainful sniff. Her green eyes widened when she finally noticed her younger half-brother, and she bristled defensively like she expected him to verbally attack her, too.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 9:05 pm

Sterlingflight turned around with an angry snort, having been tempted to attack her. He wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of being right about him.

Wolfheart turned to Streamfire, his eyes wide. He’d been standing there the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:39 pm

(Yeah, but not exactly for the better.)

Streamfire seemed smug that her father didn’t appear to have a retort to that.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:28 pm

Sterlingflight let out a low, long growl, tearing the earth beneath his paws with his claws as he glared at his daughter. he had changed since then!
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 10:11 pm

Streamfire glared up at the larger tom. “For whatever StarClan-forsaken reason, Brookwing loves it here. I’m not going to abandon my little sister like that!” Her fur was fluffed out so much that she looked almost twice her size, her tail lashing back and forth. “Especially when you’d have free access to her if I did!”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 9:04 pm

Sterlingflight snarled. “If you hate everything about our lives so much, then why are you still here? The tom took another aggressive step towards Streamfire, putting the calico cats face to face with one another.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:41 pm

Streamfire dug her claws into the ground in an effort to not lash out at her father, the calico she-cat trembling with fury. “I highly doubt they even knew he was still alive, you mousebrain! Contrary to what you seem to think, not all rogues are foxhearts that wouldn’t know loyalty if it bit them on the rear!” While the memories of her kithood were tainted by the knowledge she now held, she remembered Eagle playing with her and her littermates, and generally being the fun, caring, if a little gruff uncle. Her eyes darkened and her lip curled into a sneer. “Not all of them are like you.” From the way she spat out the words, it was clear that she wasn’t saying anything good about Sterlingflight.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 11:47 am

“Living with rogues is no home,” spat Sterlingflight in reply. “They would have left you at the first sign of trouble, just like they did with Eagle.”

(I noticed her opinion has shifted. I wonder if it can be changed back someway!

Makes sense!

And yep! That will happen!)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 5:45 am

Streamfire snarled defiantly, glaring up at the larger form of her father as he looked over her. “It wouldn’t have been necessary to ‘save my life’ if you hadn’t kidnapped me or if you’d sister hadn’t followed me!” She bared her fangs threateningly. “I know my group wasn’t much better, but I didn’t know that at the time, and it was the only home I had ever known! They never even touched me until you interfered!”

(If this were like a wolf pack or something, she’d be challenging the beta or the alpha male; I’m not quite certain which one Sterlingflight is as he qualifies for both, what with being the deputy and Rainstar’s mate. :3

Edit 7/5: I wasn’t actually planning on making Streamfire hate being in LoveClan, it just happened. I originally planned for her to love the Clan and just hate Sterlingflight while holding a grudge against Silverwish and Rainstar. So, liking the Clan but hating the leadership. But now it’s hate everything. *shrugs* I have no clue how it happened.

Also, because of her traumatic experiences with mating, Streamfire now has to be in control whenever she mates or else she’ll panic.

Edit 7/8: We’ve still got that prophecy that Willowheart was given to fulfill.)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 9:41 pm

Sterlingflight mostly fixated on the last part of what Streamfire said, snarling in protest. “Are you telling me that what my sister did on accident, to save your life, is my fault!?” Bear’s death had been accidental, as the untrained medicine cat had tried her best to protect a weakened Streamfire (then just Stream) from the rogue Tom’s advances.

Wolfheart’s eyes widened, the tom looking at his father with shock in his eyes as Streamfire accused him of horrible things.

“And your previous home was no better on any of those accounts!” Sterlingflight Retorted with a growl, stepping closer to his daughter aggressively.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 4:20 am

Streamfire laughed, a cold and harsh sound. “I was not born to be a warrior. I was not even given a choice in whether I wanted to be one or not once I was forced out of my home! You just took it for granted that I would be one!” Suddenly, the argument was no longer about prey. Her green eyes darkened with rage and something remarkably close to hatred. “Did you honestly think I wanted to be anywhere near you and your Clan after you kidnapped me, raped me, and got me driven out of the only home I had never known?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next