viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:11 pm

Streamfire glared up at the larger tom. “For whatever StarClan-forsaken reason, Brookwing loves it here. I’m not going to abandon my little sister like that!” Her fur was fluffed out so much that she looked almost twice her size, her tail lashing back and forth. “Especially when you’d have free access to her if I did!”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:04 pm

Sterlingflight snarled. “If you hate everything about our lives so much, then why are you still here? The tom took another aggressive step towards Streamfire, putting the calico cats face to face with one another.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:41 pm

Streamfire dug her claws into the ground in an effort to not lash out at her father, the calico she-cat trembling with fury. “I highly doubt they even knew he was still alive, you mousebrain! Contrary to what you seem to think, not all rogues are foxhearts that wouldn’t know loyalty if it bit them on the rear!” While the memories of her kithood were tainted by the knowledge she now held, she remembered Eagle playing with her and her littermates, and generally being the fun, caring, if a little gruff uncle. Her eyes darkened and her lip curled into a sneer. “Not all of them are like you.” From the way she spat out the words, it was clear that she wasn’t saying anything good about Sterlingflight.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:47 am

“Living with rogues is no home,” spat Sterlingflight in reply. “They would have left you at the first sign of trouble, just like they did with Eagle.”

(I noticed her opinion has shifted. I wonder if it can be changed back someway!

Makes sense!

And yep! That will happen!)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:45 am

Streamfire snarled defiantly, glaring up at the larger form of her father as he looked over her. “It wouldn’t have been necessary to ‘save my life’ if you hadn’t kidnapped me or if you’d sister hadn’t followed me!” She bared her fangs threateningly. “I know my group wasn’t much better, but I didn’t know that at the time, and it was the only home I had ever known! They never even touched me until you interfered!”

(If this were like a wolf pack or something, she’d be challenging the beta or the alpha male; I’m not quite certain which one Sterlingflight is as he qualifies for both, what with being the deputy and Rainstar’s mate. :3

Edit 7/5: I wasn’t actually planning on making Streamfire hate being in LoveClan, it just happened. I originally planned for her to love the Clan and just hate Sterlingflight while holding a grudge against Silverwish and Rainstar. So, liking the Clan but hating the leadership. But now it’s hate everything. *shrugs* I have no clue how it happened.

Also, because of her traumatic experiences with mating, Streamfire now has to be in control whenever she mates or else she’ll panic.

Edit 7/8: We’ve still got that prophecy that Willowheart was given to fulfill.)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:41 pm

Sterlingflight mostly fixated on the last part of what Streamfire said, snarling in protest. “Are you telling me that what my sister did on accident, to save your life, is my fault!?” Bear’s death had been accidental, as the untrained medicine cat had tried her best to protect a weakened Streamfire (then just Stream) from the rogue Tom’s advances.

Wolfheart’s eyes widened, the tom looking at his father with shock in his eyes as Streamfire accused him of horrible things.

“And your previous home was no better on any of those accounts!” Sterlingflight Retorted with a growl, stepping closer to his daughter aggressively.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:20 am

Streamfire laughed, a cold and harsh sound. “I was not born to be a warrior. I was not even given a choice in whether I wanted to be one or not once I was forced out of my home! You just took it for granted that I would be one!” Suddenly, the argument was no longer about prey. Her green eyes darkened with rage and something remarkably close to hatred. “Did you honestly think I wanted to be anywhere near you and your Clan after you kidnapped me, raped me, and got me driven out of the only home I had never known?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:58 am

Wolfheart came upon the pair and watched in stunned silence, too afraid of the consequences of making his presence known to the arguing cats.

Sterlingflight’s hackles raised, the tom hissing “I thought you’d been trained to be a warrior, not some scared kit! Do you have no pride whatsoever in who you are!?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:39 am

Streamfire bristled indignantly, green eyes flashing. It was a sight to see the two nearly-identical cats standing practically nose-to-nose and shouting at each other. “Well, excuse me for reacting like a normal cat when something jumped in my face!”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:21 am

Sterlingflight growled a low growl in reply. This was so unlike the Sterlingflight Streamfire and Loveclan would have known from before the battle.

“Well, my deficiencies? You just watched it run past as if you were some sort of old badger!” This was a childish thing to fight over in a time where there wasn’t even a huge shortage of fresh kill, but it was exactly what had been brewing between the deputy and his daughter for some time.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:13 am

Streamfire scoffed indignantly. “Don’t blame others for your deficiencies,” she sneered. “I wasn’t even near you.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:12 am

“It escaped because you were in the way!” Snapped Sterlingflight in reply, even though she really hadn’t been anywhere near him until he messed up his initial pounce.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:50 am

“What was that yowl for!?” Streamfire snapped angrily. “You’ve probably scared off all the prey within the area!”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:49 am

Sterlingflight was staring after the squirrel, cursing it under his breath. He was unaware of his daughter as she approached him.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:32 am

Scowling darkly, Streamfire directed a fierce glare in the direction the yowl came from and stormed off to give her father a piece of her mind.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:26 am

Sterlingflight then suddenly became frustrated and let out a fierce yowl, startling Whatever prey hadn’t already been sent scattering by the failed chase.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:17 pm

Startled by the sudden appearance of the squirrel, Streamfire didn't recover in time to chase after it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:50 pm

Sterlingflight’s squirrel raced past Streamfire, the calico tom staring after it with a blank expression.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:51 pm

Unlike her father, when Streamfire pounced on her squirrel, she quickly dispatched it without any hesitation.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:58 am

Sterlingflight pounced at his query when it seemed distracted and landed right on top of it, pinning its tail with a paw. As he leaned in to perform the killing blow, however, he suddenly hesitated, and after a long moment released the prey’s tail and let it dash off in terror, the calico tom continuing to state at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:09 am

Streamfire’s eyes narrowed when she caught sight of the squirrel, which was digging around for nuts, and she prepared to pounce.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:18 am

Sterlingflight started to circle around the squirrel, being careful to stay downwind as he processed which angle would be optimal for his attack.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:44 pm

Down in a hunting crouch, Streamfire slunk through the undergrowth in pursuit of the squirrel.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon May 28, 2018 3:41 am

After spacing out for a moment, Sterlingflight picked up on the scent of a squirrel, and turned around to follow it.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun May 27, 2018 5:22 am

Brookwing frowned slightly and went off on her own, as well, not being all that fond of her father either.

Streamfire followed the scent of a squirrel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   

Back to top Go down

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next