From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 4:58 pm

“Would you stop that?” Willowheart snapped at the darkness, growing frustrated. “Just tell me already!”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 4:49 am

The tom shrugged. “I don’t know how you ghost cats work. Just tell them anyways.” The tom turned around, tail raised and lashing as he reentered his crowfood box, and the darkness closed in once more.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 4:36 am

Willowheart snorted, arching a kittybrow. “You think they listen to me?” The young, not even full-grown she-cat asked dryly. “Yeah, no.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 4:29 am

“Well, can you tell them to leave me alone?” Mewled the younger tom, who couldn’t be much older than apprentice-aged. “I don’t want any part of whatever it is they want me for.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 3:53 am

“I have a perfectly good territory, thank you very much. I have no need for yours,” Willowheart meowed, looking like she’d very much like to say something unflattering about his territory. “And I didn’t bring myself here. The ‘ghost cats’ as you call them are trying to show me something. I just don’t know what it is yet.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 3:11 am

The tom narrowed his eyes in return. His pelt was quite peculiar, and that was without taking into account the bits of junk that had stuck to him in the crowfood box. He was a strange mix of gray and orange tabby, with patches of the two colors scattered seemingly randomly. Even his nose was two different colors, one side mostly black and the other mostly pink. He was also clearly younger than the other two cats she had been shown. But, yet again, he had the eyes.

“Why do you ghost cats keep coming here anyways?” Mewled the tom. “It’s at least once a Moon. And you don’t really do anything. You don’t even try to take my food or my territory.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 2:38 am

Willowheart scowled at him. “I’m not actually here, but that doesn’t mean I’m dead.” She looked around at their surroundings and wrinkled her nose. “Not that I want to be here.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 2:36 am

“I can’t touch you though.” The tom replied simply, swiping at her with an outstretched foreleg to prove his point. His paw padded right through her. “See? Ghost.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 2:08 am

“I’m not a ghost,” Willowheart sniffed, almost sounding offended. “I’m a living cat, thank you very much.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 2:06 am

“Hello, ghost cat,” mewled the tom nonchalantly. Seemingly, this wasn’t the first time he’d been visited.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 1:40 am

Willowheart’s own eyes widened in surprise. No one had ever been able to see or hear her in visions before. Unless this wasn’t a vision this time...
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 1:04 am

The tom that emerged from the twoleg crowfood box turned and stared straight at Willowheart when she spoke, his eyes widening. Unlike the other two cats, this one was seemingly aware of her presence.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 12:37 am

"What are you trying to tell me?" Willowheart plaintively asked the sky, thoroughly confused by StarClan's behavior.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 12:35 am

The darkness faded much faster this time. Now, Willowheart was in a space between two huge twoleg dens that seemed to stretch into the sky forever. A cat burst out of a big green container the twolegs seemed to throw all of their crow food into, based on the smell. This cat looked more ragged, but had the same distinctive eyes that the other two had possessed.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 12:08 am

Why do they keep showing me cats with these familiar green eyes, and why can't I remember why they are so familiar? Willowheart thought in frustration, glaring out into the black.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 12:03 am

Finally, the ball was dislodged, where it rolled right through Willowheart. The silvery cat looked up, and yet again Willowheart was met with those familiar green eyes. The she-cat dashes after her prize with a happy chirr, and then all was dark again for the Loveclan medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 11:42 pm

(Mmkay)

Willowheart peered at the other she-cat with a confused frown, wondering what in the name of StarClan she was doing.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 11:40 pm

(Nope! Looks similar though.)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:49 pm

(Is it Silverwish?)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:47 pm

The silvery-gray she-cat was battering at a fuzzy, bright yellow ball that had gotten stuck, presumably by her knocking it under there. The female was using all four paws to try and get it out from under the dark space, and letting out constant mewls and meows like a kit seeing their first butterfly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:14 pm

Resigning herself, Willowheart wriggled herself underneath the nest, too, to see what the cat was doing.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 9:12 pm

The cat the tail belonged to let out a playful mewl, acting more like a kit than the full-grown adult they were. The tail flung around wildly, its owner clearly working on something beneath the nest.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 8:14 pm

Willowheart peered at the (oddly familiar?) tail with a frown, wondering what the cat was doing under there.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 7:46 pm

When Willowheart jumped down, a tail that ran under the twoleg nest became visible. It was gray tabby, and clearly connected to the rest of the cat beneath the large, soft nest.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 3:40 pm

Willowheart was even more bewildered than earlier, leaping down off the ridiculously soft nest and looking around. “StarClan, what are you doing? What are you trying to tell me?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Everlasting Love (Stormwind) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next