From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 4:45 am

"I'm glad," he said lovingly, and held him to the ground by pushing him down on his shoulders and wrapping his legs around his waist, ungulfing his own member in the warmth of Clint's ass.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 4:42 am

"I'm sure" He panted out and looked up, softly kissing and nipping Stripes' neck, his breathing hard and fast.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 4:37 am

Stripes slowed and looked at him questioningly. "Clint, do you really want me to impregnate you?" he asked uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:28 am

The omega panted and whined in pleasure, "Knot me my alpha, be the first to shove your knot into my ass" The omega yelped in pleasure, panting heavily and shifting to his human form due to the pleasure, waiting for the knot, remembering that in either forms an alpha had a knot at the base of their cock near their ejaculation to ensure the omega gets impregnated.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:24 am

The wolf feeling even more tight now that we was in human form, Stripes became lost for words and just fucked Clint without a care in the world. Precum leaked out from his tip and lubricated the hole well enough for Stripes to hilt himself entirely in Clint.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:05 am

Clint panted and squirmed in pleasure, his ears drooped back, "F-fuck me alpha... Abuse my asshole" He whined in pleasure and moved with the alpha above him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:02 am

He snarled at his Omega's disobedience and slowly transformed into his human form above the wolf, continuing his motions. "What did I just say, Cumbitch?" he said in a less deep voice in human form.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 1:33 am

Clint squeaked and gave a pleasured moan, panting heavily as he was fucked, deciding to disobey a little, "Fuck me my master! Fuck my little tailhole until I can no longer walk right" He pleaded, "Fuck me in both our forms as many tines as you have to" He moaned.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 1:31 am

He spat down at the Omega and grunted, "Do not speak unless spoken to, Cumbitch." He slapped one of his ears with a paw, claws unsheathed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:26 am

The omega moved with the alpha's thrusts and he whined in pleasure, yelping when his ear was bit, "A perfect fit my alpha" He panted out.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:24 am

"How about Cumbitch? Does that sound appropriate?" he snarled into Clint's ear, and bit it hard to demand answer.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 9:57 pm

He clenched tightly around the alpha and whined in pleasure, moving with him and panting, "Anything you want me to be called my alpha, I'm yours" He panted out and whimpered from pleasure.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 9:49 pm

"Clench for me, my male," Stripes grunted out, then asked, "What would you like to be addressed as while I fuck your brains out?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:34 pm

He gave a whine of pleasure and pushed back against Stripes, he panted happily and continued licking the alpha.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:31 pm

He lifted his head up dominantly and graciously accepted the licks to his neck and beneath his chin, and slowly inserted his cock so that every inch could be felt by Clint.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 1:03 am

The omega lifted his head up and licked the alpha as best he could, whimpering in want.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:50 am

He mounted him and roughly grabbed his neck, forgetting all about his usual gentleness. He positioned his erection right at the male's tailhole, hovering over it and gloating in the power he held.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 2:27 pm

His ears perked and he wagged his tail, standing and crouching for Stripes, his tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 10:42 am

He moved away when his friend began cleaning him, batting his muzzle away gently. "With your permission, I'd like to mate you until I have to carry you back home," he said smoothly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:05 am

Clint panted and looked up at Stripes, his tail wagging and he softly cleaned the alpha.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 5:03 am

He pulled himself out quickly and painted his mate's fur with his seed, looking down and smirking at the sight of the male squirming and covered in white. "You look good when I cum all over you, Clint," he complimented warmly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:38 pm

He panted and continued to suckle on the alpha's cock, his tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:35 pm

Stripes closed his eyes and swallowed each spurt of cum down smoothly, and he too felt himself release into the Omega's muzzle, and he thrusted gently up and down as he did so.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:17 pm

The omega let out more whines and whimpers as seconds went by, until he squirmed and wrapped his paws around Stripes' hips, yanking him down, deep throating his cock hard to muffle his howl as he came, his cock twitching as the flow of his cum wouldnt stop.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:22 am

He licked at the Omega's cock, tasting the flesh for the first time in his life. He paused to say gently, "Just let it all out if you need to, Clint. There are no rules between us here, just love."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]
Page 15 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next