From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 4:26 am

Stripes watched him go and smiled warmly as he walked before turning and disappearing to go back to camp.

Blood growled as he crept through underbrush, in a futile search for prey. They were going short, and he was worried some would have to go to bed hungry tonight.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:14 pm

"I'll see what I can do" He said and shifted, nuzzling against the alpha then walking off away from the pack area, walking a little funnily.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:07 pm

Stripes suddenly remembered that he had yet to send enough members out to fetch food. "I know your tired, but could you go out looking for prey for us? You can rest afterward."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:07 pm

Stripes suddenly remembered that he had yet to send enough members out to fetch food. "I know your tired, but could you go out looking for prey for us? You can rest afterward."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:51 pm

"Never enough when its you" He grinned and got up with his help, standing awkwardly for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:35 am

"What?" he said teasingly back, "Did you not get enough?" He offered his hand out to get him to his feet.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 8:04 pm

He gave a small pout, "Aww" He playfully whined though he nodded and began getting up.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:58 pm

"Come," he said gently, "We must return to the pack. Whatever my brother thinks, you are a full member with us."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 3:51 pm

Clint rolled so he was laying on Stripes and he nuzzled his head to the alpha's chest, giving a soft nod.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 8:16 am

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you. Maybe once I know you a bit more, you can be my official mate and my brother won't be so tough on you."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:03 am

"I'm glad you've claimed me... And probably got me pregnant" he chuckled softly and snuggled close.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:02 am

He smiled and lick around a bit more until just the outside appeared clean and fresh. He laid down on his back beside Clint and looked over, wrapping his arm around him and pulled him close. "I'm glad your a part of my pack, Clint."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:10 am

"I never want you to stop.." He mumbled and moaned in pleasure, squirming and shivering at the pleasured feeling.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:09 am

"Tell me when you want me to stop," he said, and went deeper. He rarely gave other control like that, but Clint was special.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:05 am

Clint shivered at the feel and he moved his arms, gripping his own ass cheeks and spreading himself for the alpha, moaning softly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:04 am

Stripes finally managed to pull out and he stepped back. Softly, he kissed a trail down his back until he reached the spot he had fucked, dipping his tongue in to soothe it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:00 am

"Doesn't feel like it" he said softly and sighed, nuzzling close to the alpha, his small cock hard and twitching.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:58 am

He sighed and broke the kiss, pushing his head back down to pet the top of it. "Yes, my brother can be rough at times. But once you earn his trust, he will love you as much as any other pack member."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:46 am

Clint bit his lip and moaned softly into the kiss, kissing Stripes back softly, "Truthfully, I'd rather be dominated like this more by you than your brother, your rough to the point where it feels good, but he's just too rough" He sighed softly, knowing he'd have to deal with both brothers mounting his behind since they both claimed him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:39 am

He dispersed his seed and stopped, and just stayed within Clint, his knot preventing him from sliding out. "Looks like we get to chill in this position, eh?" he smiled and meanwhile grabbed Clint's head and turned it facing him to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:32 am

Clint gave a pleasured cry as he felt the alpha's not in him, he laid nearly limp against the ground and he gave a small grin as he panted, his hands gripping the grass below him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:27 am

His knot filled immediately, encouraged by his words. "I know..." he hissed out between clenched teeth, pumping seed in spurts into his butt.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:15 am

"I don't want you alpha Stripes" The omega cried out, moving with his thrusts in attempts to make him go faster, "I need you alpha Stripes" He yelled out, his body trembling from the pleasure he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:11 am

"Tell me you want me. Scream it," Stripes ordered, thrusting in and out slower and slower as his knot began expanding, soon to get him stuck.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 4:51 am

Clint moaned out and arched his back, panting heavily and he bit his lip, giving a pleasured cry as he felt the alpha deep within his ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next