From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 7:13 am

He gave a soft sigh, pulling his paws away, "Treat me like Stripes does.... He's gentle and nice when he needs to be, and he can be rough but its a gentle rough.... If you know what I mean" He murmured, watching the alpha.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 7:10 am

He crouched lower and licked his paws again, cleaning the dirt off. "Anything for you," he murmured humbly, and he perked his ears curiously.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:26 am

Clint sighed, "Just for tonight... But you have to promise me something that will last until we die" He said, his voice getting a little stronger as his confidence grew a little.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:23 am

"Clint, I was wrong about you. You're perfectly loyal. And now I am in your debt. Which means you can do whatever you want with me for the rest of the night." He nuzzled into the Omega's chest. "It would only be for a single night. Anything you tell me to do, I'll obey."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:06 am

The omega fell silent for a few minutes, unsure of what to do, "It isn't right..." He said, "An omega can't control an alpha..." He said, clearly he didn't like the idea and he squirmed a little, giving a small whimper.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:04 am

"I wasn't watching where I was going. I was foolish, and that put you in danger. You are no longer mine, it is the other way around." Blood dropped his gaze in humiliation at the confession.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:36 am

"But you didn't put me in danger, I put myself in danger to save you for the pack... And it wouldn't be right if I let one of the alphas that claimed me die" He murmured, flinching back as Blood licked his paw, shocked at how he was acting.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:32 am

"Clint, I have my own code. And it's that if I put another packmate in danger and they have to save me, I owe them everything." Blood mumbled the words. To show what he meant, he bowed down until he was crouching before Clint, and brought his muzzle to his paw and licked at it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:01 am

"I had to... The pack wouldn't survive without their alpha... And Alpha Stripes would not like that I was near by and just let you be carried away.." He murmured, still looking up at the alpha, he shook a little less but still submitted and showed fear.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:58 am

Blood, for the first time in awhile, felt compassion for someone. And all of it was for Clint. He gently reached out with his tail and laid it on his back. "Clint, you saved me..." he started out slowly, realizing what that meant.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:49 am

He slowly shook his head, "Just sore..." He mumbled in response, looking up at the alpha, pure fear in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:48 am

Blood finally saw how scared Clint was and drew away sharply. Narrowing his eyes, he asked lowly, "Are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:26 am

The omega gave a small squeak as he was roughly nudged and he fell to the ground, trembling under the alpha, flinching whenever he was touched, his ears were back and his tail still tucked between his legs. Clint gave a quiet whimper, pleading he hasn't angered the alpha anymore than he already had from earlier.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:20 am

Blood nudged him roughly into the warmth of the cave, not because he was angry, but because he was worried about him. He looked freezing, and Blood didn't even think that he might be shaking from fear. He unsheathed his claws and brought them to Clint's fur to comb the water out of it so he dried faster.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:54 am

Clint slid off the alpha and he lowered his stance so the alpha was standing taller than him, he averted his gaze and kept his tail tucked between his legs, his shaking wouldn't stop because of his cold fur and his fear of Blood.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:52 am

Blood was too concentrated on finding the cave and getting them both to a warm place and safety. He didn't even notice that the Omega was scared of him at the moment. He finally reached the cave and stopped at the entrance, kneeling down shakily to slide Clint off.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:29 am

Clint shook heavily and he tried to cuddle closer to the alpha for warmth, his tail tucked under him and he whined softly, moving his head and beginning to lick Blood's head, his ears pinned back, still scared of the alpha.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:25 am

Blood barely managed to get to his paws. With only some grunts and growls, he dipped himself under Clint and hoisted him up on his shoulders, carrying him in the direction he had indicated.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:21 am

Clint jerked as Blood's head landed on his flank and he breathed hard, "Come.... On.... There's a ... Cave we can.... Keep warm in" The omega breathed out and tried to stand, yelping and wincing as he fell back down, the cold water made his already sore muscles even worse.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:18 am

Blood groaned in pain and relief when he was pulled out of the freezing water. His paws slipped and he fell with a surprised grunt, his head falling onto Clint's flank.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 11:22 pm

He pulled the both of them onto a clear spot on the side of the river and he panted heavily, shaking and curling up.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 11:04 pm

Blood, being unprepared for the fall into the freezing water, was frozen and limp in Clint's grasp, and could only gasp loudly as they were dragged downriver.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 11:53 am

Clint jolted and looked around, having heard Blood's yowl. Even if Clint didn't completely like the alpha, the omega had to save one of the alphas who had claimed him. Clint ran along the side of the river and when he spotted Blood he leaped into the water, grabbing the alpha's scruff and waiting for the clear spot he had seen before Stripes and Blood had found him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 6:52 am

Blood was unknowingly stalking the same elk, when suddenly he stepped on what looked like solid snow but caved in, and he fell with a yowl into a fast moving current of freezing water.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 6:37 am

Clint sniffed the ground and trailed behind a herd of elk, his ears flicking and he made sure he wouldn't spook the herd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next