From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:16 am

"Yes, master," he replied quietly, and stood up and slid on top of him, licking his ears and immediately pushing into his tailhole, skipping all the teasing that he typically did.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:14 am

Clint licked down the alpha's body, "I can feel my heat coming on again... Before I try can you take care if it...?" He asked timidly, his tail slowly wagging and a small heat scent coming from him, one thing Omega's hated about their heat, was that it sometimes lasted from a day or two to a whole week off and on.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:09 am

Blood nodded, but he still bent down and kissed the Omega's legs, thrilled at finally feeling what it was like to be the one crouching. "I want you to be on my back however long you want to, Clint. And I'll be as gentle as I possibly can."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 5:05 am

He gave a soft sigh, "How about, just for tonight.. You be gentler? For you its the equivalent of submission" He teased softly and slowly moved to the alpha, rising a little and rubbing himself against him, "And maybe I'll try being an alpha for a little while..." He murmured, implying that he'd try mounting the alpha.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:57 am

He let a purr rumble out of his chest, and he laid down on the ground on his belly. "Then why don't we start with you walking to the cave while I crawl?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:33 am

"I... I was going to... Just for tonight, but I asked the wrong question and I ruined it" He whined and fearfully looked up at the alpha.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:31 am

He sighed and felt his rage begin to slowly simmer down. "So you really won't give me the pleasure of being the submissive one for one night?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:29 am

He whimpered and hesitated before he opened his jaws, "I... I didn't want to see you like that.... You're an alpha and you own me... It hurt seeing you trying to submit and... And I was wrong to ask you to try to not be as rough... I just didn't want to be scared anymore" The omega stammered out at a fast pace, shaking heavily.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:25 am

He forced himself to step back and stare coldly at him. "What? If you have something to say, say it."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:06 am

His tail tucked between his legs and he whimpered, trembling heavily, choaking back words he wanted to say, but he didn't want to anger the alpha anymore than he already was.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 4:00 am

Blood, forgetting all about his previous compassion and possible love for the male, stalked up to him. "You're not just submissive, you're pathetic. I don't even want you as a slave. Stay away from me, Clint."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 3:55 am

Clint whined and scrambled away, his fear completely overwhelming him, the omega panicked and made a break for it, he began climbing to get back to the pack, yelping as he fell, knocking the wind out of himself again, struggling on the ground again.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 3:47 am

Blood snarled furiously and knocked him away. "Don't you understand anything?" he yowled, "Are you that blind, Clint?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:57 pm

Clint gave a sickening yelp as he was jumped on ad the wind was knocked out of him, he began to shake more and he struggled to regain his breath, managing a whine and he showed submission under the alpha, the omega averted his gaze and he showed his belly to the alpha in submission, breathing hard, the fear returning to his eyes. The omega thought quickly and he moved under the alpha, he whined and slowly licked Blood's sheath, hoping maybe he'd make it up to the alpha for his disobedience.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 8:30 am

Not about to tolerate such direct disobedience from a packmate that he owned, Blood quickly sprinted out of the cave, jumping on Clint and pinning him down. "Where are you going?" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 8:18 am

Clint stopped for a second, nearly turning and walking back, but he fought the urge and kept walking, a whine could be heard from him, for the most part he had felt so safe with the pack and welcomed by Stripes, but he should have known it was too good to be true, his head hung ad he walked out of the cave into the coldness.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 8:14 am

Blood stopped and narrowed his eyes, forcing his voice back to normal. "Clint, come back here right now," he ordered sharply, hoping Clint would naturally be forced to obey.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 8:07 am

He spun around and snapped at Blood, his teeth just missing the alpha's muzzle, he growled and his ears pinned back, "I don't know, but I know he knotted me so its bound to happen" He huffed, turning back around and continued on his way, "I'm leaving" He muttered.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 8:03 am

He yelped loudly when he was bit. Stunned, he stood up and chased after Clint. "You're...you have my brother's kits? That's wonderful! Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 8:01 am

His ears pinned back and he finally snapped, standing and snarling at the alpha, "I don't like when you do that! I hate when wolves try to be lower than me!" He snapped and bit the alpha's ear, he couldn't take anymore, his breathing was hard and his fur on end, "Maybe you should tell your brother why he won't be able to see his pups when you get back to the pack" He snapped and began limping out of the cave, still shaking a little from the cold but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 7:57 am

He pulled back and looked away, muttering noncommitally. "Let's not talk about this now. I'm supposed to be begging for mercy at your paws right now. Right?" He went back into his crouched position at the Omega's paws.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 7:50 am

"Then just show it when its the two of us... I don't care what you do in public, but I need a break from constant put downs and beatings" He whimpered, crawling under the alpha and he submissively licked his chest.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 7:47 am

Blood cringed when he saw Clint's state. "You know why I act like this, don't you? Believe me, I always cared for you, just like I care about everyone. I just...have trouble showing it sometimes."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 7:27 am

"At least... At least do it when its just us.... Please... I don't want to be scared of you anymore..." He whimpered, hesitantly turning his back to the alpha and he draped his paws over his face.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 7:23 am

Blood looked up at him sharply, eyes narrowing. "I can't do that, Clint. I have to treat everyone equally. I have to be harsh."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next