From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:13 am

Clint squirmed and jerked as he felt the New sensation, his cock twitched and he nearly came right then, but he held back and suckled on the alpha more, whining and whimpering in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:10 am

Stripes decided he could no longer hold back his fantasy and went into a 69 with him on top, and grabbed Clint's cock in his mouth, and while doing so let his tongue slither out onto his balls to taste the soft flesh.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:08 am

Clint squeaked and he squirmed, suckling on the cock in his mouth, his own cock fully erect and twitching, but compared to the alpha's massive size the omega was small, but large for an omega.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:06 am

He shoved his ball out of his mouth and replaced the hole with his cock, at that moment not caring about where his barbs went, and he humped quickly, his cock twitching.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:35 am

"Anyvhere you vant my malpha" Clint mumbled with the alpha's balls still in his mouth, suckling more.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:31 am

He dropped down lower, teabagging the wolf's face to intensify the intense pleasure coursing through his nethers. "Clint," he panted, "Where do you want it all?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:30 am

Clint squirmed, his heat driving him crazy, his paws kneaded the alpha's sheath as the omega took both the alpha's balls in his mouth and he suckled hard.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:27 am

When Clint laid on his side, Stripes couldn't help but to glance at the Omega's own package right beneath his tail, and he licked his lips. He had never lowered himself to licking another male's balls, but he felt like he could do whatever he wanted with Clint.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:18 am

The omega laid on his side, submissive under the alpha as Clint licked and suckled Stripes' balls, his tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 6:15 am

He wriggled at the feeling of the wet tongue, and encouraged the Omega, "That's right, all the way down to my balls. I want to feel how much you like doing this for your Alpha."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:44 pm

His ears flicked and his muzzle lowered, licking the alpha more.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:41 pm

"My, you're a feisty one," Stripes teased, scenting him. "I don't suppose you'd like to move your mouth down a little?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:16 pm

"Just for you alpha" He murmured and nuzzled the alpha's sheath, licking his sheath more, Clint's tail wagged more and his heat scent began spreading again, their fun from earlier having held his heat off until then.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:11 pm

Clint purred and repositioned himself so he was sitting on his hindlegs and looking down at Clint as he worked. "You have a very skilled tongue," he purred.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:44 pm

Clint followed after Stripes, licking the alpha's body as they walked, once they stopped he lowered to the ground and crawled under Stripes, beginning to lick and softly nip the alpha's sheath, his tail raised and wagging.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:40 pm

He smiled at him, and nodded. "Of course, Clint. He stood and possessively wrapped his tail around Clint's neck and lead him to a good, private spot, one that no one, including Blood, would find them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:32 pm

The omega began to relax and his tail wagged a little, he softly licked under the alpha's chin, he began thinking of something, "You didnt get what Blood did when you claimed me... May I ask permission from you that we go to a clearing and I pleasure you my alpha?" He asked quietly, beginning to lick at the alpha's chest.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:27 pm

He looked at the cowering Omega, and stopped his gaze at the marks on his neck. He softly leaned down and licked at the wound. "I am not angry at you," he murmured as he licked, "You defended yourself. I forgive you."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:25 pm

"I know I shouldn't have.." He mumbled, the adrenalin leaving his body and he cowered under the alpha, his tail tucked close to his body and he leaned to his side, submitting to him, his belly and throat exposed, the marks of missing fur on his throat from when Blood grabbed him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:21 pm

"You attacked an Alpha...my own brother..." Stripes felt his eyes widen, and he said the words with surprise as he had never heard of such a thing.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:18 pm

"Your brother rigged it" He said flatly, laying at the alpha's paws, "I was close to getting the elk when he finished it off, then that caused it to land on me, it led to him grabbing my neck, I got a little brave and clawed him a little where it counts... Then bit his arm.." He murmured, his ears back, wondering how Stripes would react.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:14 pm

He stared after the brave Omega, the bravest one he had ever dealt with. Narrowing his eyes, he knew he'd have to get back at Clint somehow, but not now. First, he would have to hide his injury until it healed.

The identical looking stripes, in wolf form, was grooming himself outside the pack's camp when he noticed Clint coming straight for him. Unbeknownst to what had happened, he casually nodded to him and asked, "How was the hunt?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:04 pm

Clint gave a deep growl, biting harder, his eyes locked on the alpha's, he got out of his grasp and let go, beginning to limp back to the pack, "Try explaining why your injured now, I bet no one would believe it was the omega you claimed" Clint scoffed, disappearing into the trees, a little braver as he limped.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:00 pm

The alpha drew his body back, shocked, and tried to withdraw his arm, though he found it stuck. "Let go," he snarled, panic flaring into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:52 pm

Clint tried pushing him off, his ears pinned back and he moved his head, his jaws clamping around the alpha's arm, the omega had an amazing bite force for an omega, almost the strength of an alpha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]   The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP] - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Omega and his Two Alphas [PAFP]
Page 16 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22  Next