From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 9:47 pm

“I don’t get it,” Breezpelt mewled simply with a shrug, before going back to thinking of something to ask Hollyleaf.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:42 pm

Hollyleaf shrugged. “ThunderClan likes to be protected from the elements and ensconced in warmth, more.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:40 pm

“I can’t imagine wanting to sleep without being able to see Silverpelt. Don’t Thunderclan realize how nice it is to look up and see your ancestors protecting you before you go to sleep?” Breezepelt tilted his head questioningly, appreciating that Hollyleaf shared his sentiments about sleeping in the open. maybe she just sleeps where she wants, and that’s why she won’t answer your question about where she lives.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 3:33 pm

Hollyleaf wrinkled her nose. “I could have gone my whole life without that image. Thanks for that,” she said, looking disgusted. Huffing, she listened to his response to her question. “That sounds nice,” she said wistfully. “You try to sleep outside in the ThunderClan camp and you get asked what’s wrong.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 11:30 am

“I don’t like squirrel, because even if you don’t eat the tail, for some reason I just picture it sliding down my throat with the rest... and then I just feel sick.” Breezepelt mewled, giving context to his response.

When asked about his favorite thing to do, the dark-furred tom looked down at his paws for a moment as he tried to think of a good, honest answer. Finally, he came back with “On the nice nights oncthe moor, I love nothing more than leaving the warrior’s den and sleeping out in the open with the others, with nothing but Silverpelt over my head.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 4:32 am

Hollyleaf snorted at him. “Don’t eat it, obviously. That thing is all fur.” She tilted her head to the side, thinking over her question. “What’s your favorite thing to do?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 4:13 am

Breezepelt’s face screwed up comically in reply. “What do you do with the tail?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 2:52 am

Hollyleaf blinked several times in surprise at the mundane question, having expected him to ask the questions that his first instinct was to. “I suppose...squirrels.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 2:47 am

Breezepelt decided not to go for the low-hanging fruit here and ask something about her disappearance and faked death. Instead, he tried to ask a surprising question. “What’s your favorite prey to eat?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 4:29 am

Hollyleaf nodded, shuffling her paws. “You can ask the first question.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 4:23 am

Breezepelt pinned his ears back, thinking for a moment. “Uh... sure.” He finally decided. “Try go use it as little as possible, though. Otherwise that defeats the point.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 5:07 pm

Hollyleaf paused and nodded, quickly adding on, “We do have an option to just not answer, though, right?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 11:32 am

Breezpelt tilted his head. “We could... ask one another questions? And whatever the subject is, you have to answer honestly?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 8:39 pm

"Thank you for telling me," Hollyleaf murmured, unable to keep from briefly glancing in the direction that she knew ThunderClan's territory lay before focusing her green gaze back on her half-brother. "Well, this was supposed to be about getting to know each other better. How do we do that?"

(*checks Events Timeline* Breezepelt is already training in the Dark Forest, I think. It was in the Fourth Apprentice that he attacked Jayfeather with Brokenstar, and we're in Fading Echoes right now.)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 8:36 pm

“Besides that, things seem normal mostly.” Breezepelt shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 5:34 pm

Hollyleaf pinned her ears back, realizing she’d showed more concern for ThunderClan than she probably should have. She’d left them and let them think she was dead, after all.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 12:22 pm

Breezpelt looked down at his paws. He hadn’t expected to see so much concern from Hollyleaf for Thunderclan, considering she’d abandoned them to live on her own on the outskirts of their territory. He wished he could tell her more, but that was simply all he could say.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 10:50 pm

Hollyleaf’s eyes widened in alarm. “What?” She gasped, looking worried for her former Clanmates.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 10:41 pm

“Besides that, I heard a rumor about some sort of accident in the Thunderclan Camp. I think they said a few cats died.” Breezepelt strained himself to remember, but since there hadn’t been a gathering since he’d heard about whatever accident there was, the details were sparse to everyone but Thunderclan themselves.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 9:20 pm

Hollyleaf blinked in surprise. Dovepaw? She remembered the gray she-cat. She and her sister had been just tiny kits when the black she-cat left, barely a moon old.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 7:34 pm

“Dovepaw, I think her name was- she was telling us that she needed to check on Sedgewhisker.” Breezepelt huffed. “There had been a dog attack earlier that day, but we handled it, and she wasn’t even hurt that badly.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 3:23 pm

Hollyleaf coughed slightly in surprise. “What? Why?” She asked, remembering the time in her apprenticeship when she’d gone to the RiverClan camp.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 10:22 am

“Some of your cl- Thunderclan’s apprentices got caught snooping around our camp, for one thing.” Breezepelt scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 11:48 pm

Hollyleaf waited patiently, blinking her green eyes at the WindClan warrior while she did.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 11:46 pm

“It depends on the clan.”  Breezepelt mewled in reply, trying to think of specifics to tell the she-cat about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next