From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 9:42 pm

Breezepelt glanced away. Clearly, Hollyleaf had touched on a sore spot when she remarked that Breezepelt had a tie to Thunderclan as well. However, the Black tom quickly looked back at his half-sister. “I admire you for speaking out, and doing the right thing when I doubt others would.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 11:17 pm

Hollyleaf tilted her head to the side slightly, eyeing Breezepelt curiously. "Well," she said softly, "I'm glad to know there's at least one cat that's not condemning my actions. I wouldn't have expected you to be that one, though. No offense, but you've never really liked me or ThunderClan all that much and I revealed that you're related to ThunderClan cats."

(*while watching a Warrior Cats Facts video comes across a fact that suddenly makes this RP so much more plausible* "Breezepelt admires Hollyleaf and wishes he could have gotten to know her better after she revealed the truth about Leafpool and Crowfeather.")
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 11:15 pm

“No,” Breezepelt mewled firmly, stepping forward when Hollyleaf posited she was being selfish. “You did the right thing. They all deserved to be punished for what they did, and they were.” Breezepelt mewled. “I never liked my- our father, anyways. It was good to know there was a good reason for it.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 11:09 pm

Her glare lessened in confusion, an unhappy frown tugging at the edges of Hollyleaf's muzzle. "I had just found out that my entire life was a lie, that my existence was shattering the Warrior Code into a million tiny pieces with every breath I took. I wasn't going to perpetuate that lie, no matter how much or how many it would hurt." She laughed a little, but there was no amusement in it. "I know I was being so, so selfish, but I don't care anymore."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 11:07 pm

“You have your reasons for running, so I won’t talk about that. But, why tell the clans about your lineage?” Breezepelt mewled, stepping towards Hollyleaf again, engaged in getting the answer and not wanting The she-cat to flee.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 11:05 pm

Hollyleaf let out a low, frustrated growl that was too quiet for Breezepelt to catch, turning around and glaring at him. "What?" She snapped.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 11:03 pm

Breezepelt was compelled to step forwards, mewling “Wait” even though he shouldn’t really care what she did or didn’t do. She was half-clan, after all- why should he care?

All the same, he tried to stop her, though there wasn’t much of a physical threat of restraint if she refused. She could probably leave if she tried.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:56 pm

Hollyleaf snorted softly when the silence stretched on. "Well, if you're not going to do anything, I'm just going to leave," she drawled, hiding her anxiety as she turned to leave. Would he let her go or not?
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:54 pm

(Ok. I was trying to check on the wiki but had a hard time finding out on mobile.)

Breezepelt blinked back over at Hollyleaf. What could he do? Trying to take her back would just end up in them both getting hurt. And as much as he hated all of the cats that had been involved in the conspiracy to keep his half-sibling’s parentage a secret, Hollyleaf had been the only one brave enough to reveal the truth to every cat. Could he really be angry at her?
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:45 pm

(Yes. She revealed her and her brothers' parentage at a Gathering shortly before she fled into the tunnels, remember? Here: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Events_timeline We're in leaf-fall of Year 7)

Hollyleaf curled her lip. "Well? Aren't you going to do anything?" She challenged. "Or are you just going to stand there and stare at me?"

Last edited by Lovebird on Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:42 pm

Breezepelt blinked, nodding simply at the female who was nearly his splitting image besides the eye color.

(Does he already know that they’re related?)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:36 pm

"Tell me something I don't know," Hollyleaf sneered, swiftly recovering from her shock and hiding her internal freak-out behind several shields. "Surprised to see me alive?" She purred silkily, quirking a kittybrow. The black-furred she-cat wasn't acting at all like Breezepelt would have remembered her too, not that they'd ever spent much time together.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:34 pm

Breezepelt was winded by the sudden blow from Hollyleaf, but managed to land on his paws when she booted him off of her. “Hollyleaf, you’re supposed to be dead!” The tom panted, amber eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:25 pm

Hollyleaf recovered faster than the other cat and quickly shoved her hindpaws into his belly, kicking him off. She rolled to her paws and sprang away from him, but didn't try to run again. The previous chase had proven just how much faster than her he was, and they weren't close enough to the tunnels for her to get to them before he caught her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:24 pm

Breezepelt froze, instantly recognizing Hollyleaf. His amber eyes widened as he stared down at what may as well have been a ghost beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:16 pm

Hollyleaf froze when Breezepelt spoke. I recognize that voice..! Her momentary hesitation was what allowed the younger tom to flip her over and she found herself staring up into the amber eyes of her half-brother, speechless with both fear and surprise.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:13 pm

“Stop fighting, mangepelt!” Snarled Breezepelt angrily at the loner, who was proving surprisingly difficult to keep pinned down. The tom rolled her over so that it would be harder for her to push off of the ground with her paws, looking down judgmentally into the other cat’s eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:01 pm

Hollyleaf yowled as something suddenly landed on her hindquarters, the force of the blow sending the two cats tumbling head over paws for several tail-lengths. When it finally stopped, both cats were sprawled out in a pile but Hollyleaf was on the bottom. Hissing and spitting, the loner struggled to free herself, hoping to flee before the WindClan tom (judging by the scent, but she hadn't yet caught on that it was Breezepelt) got a good look at her and the news that she was alive circulated throughout the Clans.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 9:59 pm

Breezepelt narrowed his eyes and ducked his head as he Came over the ridge, finally catching sight of the jet black intruder speeding towards some unknown safe haven. Breezepelt rapidly drew level with the other cat, and, bunching his muscles, leapt powerfully onto the fleeing cat’s hindquarters.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 8:59 pm

Hollyleaf broke into a flat-out sprint, using her WindClan heritage to go faster than the average cat. Unfortunately for her, she was only half-WindClan whereas Breezepelt was a full-blooded WindClan cat, and the closest tunnel entrance was beyond the ridge.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 8:57 pm

(Ok, ok! :p )

On the open land beyond the furthest reaches of Windclan, Breezepelt had a natural speed advantage thanks to his roots sprinting after rabbits over the moor, and he started to catch up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 8:33 pm

(She’s not actually in ThunderClan territory. She’s on the border that faces the mountains and that ridge. Sorry for not making that clear :3)

Hollyleaf started in alarm when she heard the sound of someone running after her, ears swiveling back to better catch the sounds, and increased her speed to a run.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 8:30 pm

Breezepelt burst through the undergrowth when he heard his target begin to streak away from him, the Windclan tom mindlessly charging across the Thunderclan border in pursuit of the Lober who had dared to trespass on his clan’s land.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 8:14 pm

Hollyleaf started to creep away from the WindClan border, giving the land of her father one last visual sweep before turning away.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 8:06 pm

Breezepelt followed the scent. He glanced back towards the rest of his patrol but they were now out of sight and even out of hearing, which was a minor miracle. Shaking his head, he continued to pursue the stranger alone, creeping along low to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next