From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 11:42 pm

Hollyleaf was upwind from Breezepelt so she was unable to scent him there. All the same, her instincts honed through moons of hiding were starting to tingle. Casting a wary glance around, the slender black she-cat decided that perhaps she ought to leave.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 11:36 pm

Grumbling, Breezepelt wandered right up to the border. Keeping his jaws open and letting the scents of the borderlands wash over him, the Tom’s nose wrinkled when he though he detected something unusual on the air- another cat.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 3:17 pm

(Him* Leaftail is a tom :3)

Hollyleaf wasn’t quite close enough to hear the loud tones of Leaftail but she shifted uneasily and glanced around, thinking she might have heard something on the wind.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 6:35 am

Breezepelt was out on patrol, though the tom had done his best to split off from his annoying clanmates as much as possible. The black-furred tom felt his fur prick up in annoyance as Leaftail’s grating voice carried across the mood on the Thunderclan border once more, despite how much distance he put between himself and her. Growling, the tom turned away, padding closer to the border than the rest of the patrol.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 6:27 am

(Okeydokey!)

Hollyleaf prowled along near the WindClan border, on the opposite side of their territory. She was enjoying one of her rare days out of the tunnels, even though she had yet to go see what was going on with ThunderClan. She just couldn’t bear to watch her former Clanmates knowing she couldn’t be among them.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 6:24 am

(I like the way you do Hollyleaf, so I’ll be Breezepelt + Fallen Leaves when he comes in.)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 6:22 am

Ta-daaaaa!! Also, out of the three, which do one(s) do you want?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15