viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:21 pm

“I almost didn’t think you would come,” Hollyleaf said, offering her half-brother a tentative smile.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:10 pm

Breezepelt sped up his trot when he spotted Hollyleaf, making it to her side within a few heartbeats.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:19 pm

Hollyleaf had been starting to think that maybe Breezepelt wouldn’t come, having become rather cynical during her self-imposed exile and having never known him all that well, and so was surprised and relieved when she spotted him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:16 pm

It had taken Breezepelt longer than he’d anticipated to be finished with his duties and then sneak out of camp, but he’d made up for it by sprinting across the moor in bursts. Not long after the moon reached its highest point in the sky, the black-furred tom came over the ridge and spotted his half-sister.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:22 pm

Hollyleaf watched him until he was out of sight before leaving herself.

(Time skip)

Three days later, Hollyleaf paced back and forth in the hollow in the ground just over the ridge, casting anxious glances up at the moon, which was very nearly at its highest point in the sky.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:48 am

Breezepelt nodded quickly before bolting for his territory, not wanting to have to answer for what he was doing outside of the territory.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:52 pm

Hollyleaf bobbed her head in a nod, hesitantly calling after him, "I'll see you later, I guess?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:51 pm

“I’d prefer just to talk,” Replied Breezepelt with a raised brow, returning the teasing before turning towards home. “I have to leave now, though. My patrol will miss me.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:12 pm

Hollyleaf huffed quietly. “Well, since you know who I am now, it would clearly be useless. We can if you want, though,” she arched a kittybrow teasingly, though uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:16 am

“It depends on wether you’re going to make me run this far and chase you down next time,” The tom growled softly, though he was clearly teasing.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:51 am

Hollyleaf felt muscles she hadn't known were tensed relax, and she realized with some surprise that she had been worried he would reject her. "Same place, shortly before moonhigh, in three days for the first meeting?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:50 am

Breezepelt thought for a moment, a little unsure. “That... that could work.” The tom eventually agreed, dipping his head to Hollyleaf.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:06 pm

Hollyleaf ruffled her fur, hesitating before tentatively offering, “We could meet up occasionally. I mean, we’d just be getting to know each other and I’m not part of a Clan anymore.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:16 am

Breezepelt tilted his head, seeming genuine and a little less guarded and crabby for once. “If only we’d been born in the same clan. I’d like to know you better.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:49 pm

Hollyleaf blinked rapidly for several moments, mouth opening a little in shock. Well, she certainly hadn’t expected that. Shutting her mouth, she blinked a few more times and swallowed once before managing to get out a reply, her voice strangely hoarse, “Thank you.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:42 pm

Breezepelt glanced away. Clearly, Hollyleaf had touched on a sore spot when she remarked that Breezepelt had a tie to Thunderclan as well. However, the Black tom quickly looked back at his half-sister. “I admire you for speaking out, and doing the right thing when I doubt others would.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:17 pm

Hollyleaf tilted her head to the side slightly, eyeing Breezepelt curiously. "Well," she said softly, "I'm glad to know there's at least one cat that's not condemning my actions. I wouldn't have expected you to be that one, though. No offense, but you've never really liked me or ThunderClan all that much and I revealed that you're related to ThunderClan cats."

(*while watching a Warrior Cats Facts video comes across a fact that suddenly makes this RP so much more plausible* "Breezepelt admires Hollyleaf and wishes he could have gotten to know her better after she revealed the truth about Leafpool and Crowfeather.")
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:15 pm

“No,” Breezepelt mewled firmly, stepping forward when Hollyleaf posited she was being selfish. “You did the right thing. They all deserved to be punished for what they did, and they were.” Breezepelt mewled. “I never liked my- our father, anyways. It was good to know there was a good reason for it.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:09 pm

Her glare lessened in confusion, an unhappy frown tugging at the edges of Hollyleaf's muzzle. "I had just found out that my entire life was a lie, that my existence was shattering the Warrior Code into a million tiny pieces with every breath I took. I wasn't going to perpetuate that lie, no matter how much or how many it would hurt." She laughed a little, but there was no amusement in it. "I know I was being so, so selfish, but I don't care anymore."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:07 pm

“You have your reasons for running, so I won’t talk about that. But, why tell the clans about your lineage?” Breezepelt mewled, stepping towards Hollyleaf again, engaged in getting the answer and not wanting The she-cat to flee.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:05 pm

Hollyleaf let out a low, frustrated growl that was too quiet for Breezepelt to catch, turning around and glaring at him. "What?" She snapped.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:03 pm

Breezepelt was compelled to step forwards, mewling “Wait” even though he shouldn’t really care what she did or didn’t do. She was half-clan, after all- why should he care?

All the same, he tried to stop her, though there wasn’t much of a physical threat of restraint if she refused. She could probably leave if she tried.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:56 pm

Hollyleaf snorted softly when the silence stretched on. "Well, if you're not going to do anything, I'm just going to leave," she drawled, hiding her anxiety as she turned to leave. Would he let her go or not?
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:54 pm

(Ok. I was trying to check on the wiki but had a hard time finding out on mobile.)

Breezepelt blinked back over at Hollyleaf. What could he do? Trying to take her back would just end up in them both getting hurt. And as much as he hated all of the cats that had been involved in the conspiracy to keep his half-sibling’s parentage a secret, Hollyleaf had been the only one brave enough to reveal the truth to every cat. Could he really be angry at her?
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:45 pm

(Yes. She revealed her and her brothers' parentage at a Gathering shortly before she fled into the tunnels, remember? Here: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Events_timeline We're in leaf-fall of Year 7)

Hollyleaf curled her lip. "Well? Aren't you going to do anything?" She challenged. "Or are you just going to stand there and stare at me?"

Last edited by Lovebird on Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   

Back to top Go down

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next