From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Feline Friends

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 7:28 pm

Nightstar continued to lick, holding Hazelpaw’s leash taut as he ate her out from behind.

“Treewhisker!” Henry called to the space under his owner’s home.

After a few long heartbeats, Treewhisker slid out. The tom was in rough shape, but his pained expression immediately fell off of his face when he saw his mate.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 7:13 pm

Hazelpaw squirmed slightly, making an odd squeaking sound in her throat when he tugged on her leash.

Violetwing hurried after him, scrambling over the fence.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 7:09 pm

Nightstar smirked to himself, starting to lick repeatedly at Hazelpaw’s core as he gave her leash an unnecessary tug, just to mess with her.

Henry painted and slowed down significantly, but eventually they got back to his fence, which he leapt onto, and then over easily enough. “Come on!” The tom Mewed between pants from the other side.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:57 am

Hazelpaw jerked slightly at the touch, the startled mewl that wanted to leave her stopped by the muzzle.

Violetwing perked up at the mention of her mate, gesturing with her tail for him to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:56 am

Nightstar’s breath billowed over Hazelpaw’s core as the tom positioned himself, sniffing at the apprentice’s pussy before drawing his tongue over it once.

“Come on!” Henry mewled. “Treewhisker is here! He’s living under my house.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:52 am

Hazelpaw trembled slightly, swallowing thickly, and slowly nodded her head. Oh, she definitely understood. It was terrifying having her brother’s life relying on her actions.

Violetwing gave the plump tom a mild glare but was too exhausted to do much else. With the kit in her mouth, she couldn’t answer him verbally. But she nodded her head and then shook it to answer his questions.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:46 am

Nightstar again forced The she-cat into a crouch, holding Hazelpaw’s leash taut so that she couldn’t move much without tightening the leash around her. “If you disobey, or cause me pain I don’t ask for, the next throat you see slit is your brother’s,” snarled the tom from above the apprentice.

“Violetwing!” Henry landed in recognition, the out-of-shape kittypet already tired after his short dash to The she-cat’s Side. “Are you alright? Are you being followed?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:37 am

Hazelpaw yelped, stumbling as she was suddenly yanked over to the tom’s nest.

Panting harshly around Dovekit’s scruff, Violetwing paused warily when she saw Henry streaking towards her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:35 am

Nightstar grabbed her leash and tugged Hazelpaw over to his nest roughly.

Henry leapt down from the fence, dashing towards the pale grey cat that emerged from the forest before him.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:28 am

Hazelpaw flattened her ears, hiding her face from the tom.

Soon there was rustling in the undergrowth and shortly after a pale gray shape stumbled out of it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:27 am

“I hope you’re proud of what you’ve done, Hazelpaw.” Nightstar growled softly. “Yellowfoot was a good warrior. I didn’t want to have to kill him.”

Henry watched anxiously. Treewhisker has said something about how his mate might try to escape, and the tom was waiting to help in any way he could.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:22 am

Hazelpaw tried to curl up against the wall away from Nightstar.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:02 am

Nightstar stood Hazelpaw back up after a moment, clearly satisfied.

Henry was sitting on his owner’s fence, gazing out at the forest whose end marked the edge of clan territory.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 8:13 pm

Hazelpaw squeezed her eyes shut, feeling his gaze rake along her body.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 8:12 pm

Nightstar purred, rubbing his tail along her spine as he walked in circles around her, surveying her body.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 8:10 pm

Hazelpaw trembled as she was exposed to the tom, staring at the ground with her cheeks burning with anger and humiliation.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 8:10 pm

Nightstar sighed, padding up behind Hazelpaw and forcing her into a crouch.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 8:08 pm

Hazelpaw ducked her head, tucking her tail in between her hind legs. She wondered how he expected her to do any of that while muzzled.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 8:01 pm

“I’m going to keep you tied up in here. When I return every night, I expect a kiss and a spoken greeting. When we wake up, I expect a kiss, and whenever I ask for it, you will pleasure me.” Nightstar laid out his conditions for The she-cat, who would now be his while he tracked down Violetwing.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 7:57 pm

Hazelpaw couldn’t respond verbally but her despondent posture spoke for her. It was so humiliating being tied up like this.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 7:54 pm

(Until he gets Violetwing back that is! :p )

“How do you like that?” Sneered Nightstar, stepping back to get a good look at The she-cat, leashed and muzzled degradingly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 7:48 pm

Hazelpaw whimpered, trembling fearfully as she realized what he had in mind for her. And worse, she wouldn’t even be able to fight back, not when she was tied up like this and he still had her older brother.

(So now they’re actually mates? :p)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 7:46 pm

With a huff, Nightstar got to work restraining The she-cat, putting a leash on her. “You let my mate escape,” growled the tom softly, adding another piece by muzzling her with another piece of vine connected to her collar. “Until I get her back, you will perform all of the functions of a mate.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 7:44 pm

Hazelpaw flinched, cowering against the den wall. While terrified, she still wouldn’t give up her damily.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 7:38 pm

“I said stay!” The tom snarled fiercely, pressing his face right against hers as she backed into the den wall, unable to retreat any further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Feline Friends
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next