From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Feline Friends

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 10:58 pm

Hazelpaw squeaked a little at the harsh tug, pinning her ears back. Staring down at his sheath, she swallowed uncertainly, wavering, but she knew there was only so long she could put it off before he started to get angry. Leaning forward, she slowly drew her tongue over his sheath.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 10:57 pm

Rolling his eyes, Nightstar gave Hazelpaw a harsher tug, pulling her between his hindlegs until she was standing between them. He then used his own gaze to direct hers down to his groin.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 10:48 pm

Hazelpaw stopped grooming his paw and directed a puzzled look up at the tom, unable to tell where he was tugging her to.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 10:47 pm

(It can be anything. Nightstar’s a total egomaniac so anything would please him!)

Nightstar purred loudly, giving the apprentice’s leash an insistent tug. He was done with having his paws groomed. Now he wanted her tongue elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 8:52 pm

(Lol)

Hazelpaw was pleased with the loosening of her muzzle until she realized why he had done it, which caused her to keen inwardly. Swallowing, she kept her gaze focused on his paw and spoke between licks, “(I can’t find anything good to say about him shh XD)”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 8:49 pm

(*hugs kitten until I get clawed by Violetwing for touching her*)

Nightstar was clearly pleased with Hazelpaw’s work, and let The she-cat know by leaning over and loosening her muzzle a little bit more. Of course, with this reward would come some conditions for keeping it.

“Talk to me about what an excellent tom and leader I am, Hazelpaw,” commanded the dark-furred male. If anything less than absolute praise was heaped on him, the tom would be taking away her ability to speak once more. And she’d better not stop licking either.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 8:38 pm

(*hands you the adorable kitten*)

Hazelpaw sped up again, her gaze downcast as she cleaned his paw thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 8:36 pm

(I’ll take Dovekit!)

“Keep licking,” commanded Nightstar, noticing the strokes of the She-cat’s tongue had slowed a little after his last point- it wasn’t an insult, in his mind, because it was all true.

Treewhisker let out a weary sigh that sounded like it came from a cat much older than him.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 6:44 pm

Hazelpaw wilted just a little more at his words, feeling them striking her already battered sense of self-worth. The poor she-cat was still young enough that it wouldn’t be all that hard for her to start believing him.

Violetwing curled into his side, squeezing her eyes shut.

(*holds out Dovekit, Ashkit, and Cinderkit* Which one(s) do you want?)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 6:39 pm

“Remember your place, Hazelpaw.” Nightstar continued, though he couldn’t help but let out a soft, happy sigh, replacing the hindpaw at the apprentice’s muzzle with the other one. “You are not a clan cat. You are owed nothing, particularly after betraying me the way you did.”

Treewhisker rubbed his muzzle against hers, sighing. “We’ll figure something out before that happens.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 3:22 pm

Hazelpaw hunched unto herself a little but otherwise didn’t react, continuing to lap at his hind paw.

Violetwing choked in horror once she understood what he was getting at, eyes widening. “Oh, dear StarClan, I hope not,” she breathed. “But by the time she started producing milk, the kits would have starved to death,” she cringed slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 11:10 am

Nightstar raised a brow at the expression on Hazelpaw’s face as she serviced his hindpaw, The tom relishing the attention to it. “What, why so sad? Do you think you’re entitled to something?” Obviously, she couldn’t respond beyond nodding or gesturing some other way thanks to the leash.

Treewhisker’s frown grew wide. “If he gets desperate, and can’t find another way to keep the kits fed... What if he, you know... Hazelpaw...” The tom couldn’t choke out the full words to express what he feared may happen, but hopefully he’d implied it well enough for Violetwing.

Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 5:23 am

Hazelpaw obediently set to grooming his hind paw, though her ears were drooping unhappily.

Violetwing grew even more worried at the look on her mate’s face. “What?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 5:22 am

“Keep going,” Nightstar huffed softly, again flexing his paw and keeping it like that to make things a little easier for The she-cat.

Treewhisker pinned his ears back. “I’m sure Nightstar won’t let them go unfed, but what will he do?” The tom thought for a moment before becoming stricken with a frightening thought.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 5:12 am

Hazelpaw’s head shot up, the she-cat giving him a wide-eyed look. Seeing that he was entirely serious, she swallowed and lowered her head again, staring at his paw for a moment before drawing her tongue over it.

“I was the only nursing queen,” Violetwing said softly, looking worried for her kits.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 5:09 am

Treewhisker blinked sadly at the news, turning his head away. What if he kills them?. The tom thought grimly of Hazelpaw and Graypaw. What if I’m left with no kits of my own, and I’m forced to raise his anyway?

Grinning, Nightstar watched Hazelpaw stick her tongue out. The tom lifted his hindleg and stretched out the hindpaw it was attached to, showing Hazelpaw his pads and the spaces between them as he flexed it. “Clean my hindpaws. Don’t leave anything unlicked.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 5:00 am

“Dovekit,” Violetwing murmured, casting a sorrowful glance at the forest in between her licks. “Hazelpaw and Graypaw had the other two but if they haven’t gotten here by now I don’t think they made it. Yellowfoot either.”

Hazelpaw bit back her whimper of protest when he pulled away from her, following his tugging on the leash without a fight but not willingly. She blinked up at him at his words and frowned slightly, experimenting and discovering that he was, in fact, telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 4:57 am

Treewhisker froze at the sight of the smaller kit at first, not recognizing her and wondering where the she-kit had come from. It took a moment for it to click that Violetwing’s belly was no longer as huge as it had once been. “What’s her name?” The tom asked from behind his mate, eyeing the kit with an expression somewhere between affection and distaste.

After pleasuring Hazelpaw for some time, Nightstar withdrew his tongue. Instead, the tom sat with his back against the den wall, letting his hindlegs splay out before him. He used his leash to tug the apprentice over, but not all the way between his legs. “You’ll find that your muzzle has enough give to allow your tongue to slip through.” Mewed The tom simply, waiting for her to see this truth.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 4:30 am

Violetwing started to groom Dovekit, soothing the whiny she-kit.

Hazelpaw couldn’t help the low, continuous whine that she was letting out any more than she could help the reactions of her body to his licking.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 4:27 am

Nightstar didn’t cease his licking for anything, eating out the apprentice with a forepaw just below the base of her tail, holding it up and out of the way. The other forepaw kept a tight grip on The she-cat’s leash and steadied him on the ground as he pleasured Hazelpaw expertly with his tongue.

Treewhisker followed Violetwing quickly, eagerly rubbing his muzzle against Flowerkit’s.

Flowerkit was a little confused, but rubbed muzzles with her adopted father all the same.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 8:13 pm

Hazelpaw involuntarily pressed back against him at the movements of his tongue, quivering slightly.

Violetwing allowed herself a few more moments of pressing against her mate before she hurried back to the two kits.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 7:54 pm

“I thought you’d enjoy this,” purred Nightstar loudly to the apprentice, starting to tonguefuck the smaller she-cat.

“So did I,” The tom huffed softly, starting to purr as well even though it caused him a little pain. Without the attention of a medicine cat, some of his wounds from the fight with Foxfury still hadn’t healed.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 7:44 pm

(I have to go. I’ll be back in 30-90 minutes :p I don’t know when I’ll have time)

Hazelpaw curled her claws into the ground, whimpering softly.

Violetwing rubbed up against her mate, purring softly. “Missed you.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 7:41 pm

Nightstar grinned when he tasted Hazelpaw’s juices on his tongue, dipping it inside the apprentice and beginning to lap quickly at her inner walls.

Flowetkit protested softly when she was set on the cool grass of Henry’s yard.

Treewhisker bounded up to her as well, rubbing his muzzle all over his mate’s upon touching her for the first time in over a moon.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 7:33 pm

Hazelpaw whined lowly, arching her back as her core finally started to grow wet from more than just the tom’s saliva.

Violetwing brightened when she saw her mate and gently set down Dovekit and Flowerkit before hurrying to greet him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Feline Friends   Hello Feline Friends - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Feline Friends
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next