viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:29 am

Annie shivered and whined softly, moving with him, it was fairly painful at first, but as her body loosened up she started to relax, biting her lip as at least an inch or two of his shaft couldn't enter her, she panted softly and she nuzzled her head to his neck, "You're just saying that" She mumbled playfully.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:01 am

"You're so hot like this..." Oliver purred loudly, licking her neck as he began to thrust faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:36 am

Anita whimpered and clung onto him as he moved, she trembled softly and her tails curled as she laid there, her ears drooped back and she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:11 pm

"At first, maybe." Oliver replied in a breath before diving back into the kiss. "Mmm" moaning into the fox's mouth, he just kept sliding deeper and deeper inside her, wanting to see hown much of his long, thick cock could fit.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:45 pm

She let out a soft whine as she kissed him back, digging her nails into his back slightly and she tensed as she felt him push deeper than he had before, "I-is it supposed to hurt?" She whimpered.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:44 pm

"Maybe not." Oliver replied, kissing her on the mouth as he held still inside her. Pulling back, the bobcat added "But I'll just have to fill you up with whatever I can." Purring, he kissed her passionately yet again, beginning to slowly push more of himself into her.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:15 pm

Anita jolted and yelped as he had suddenly taken her virginity, she trembled and clung tightly onto the large male, she seemed fairly small and very tight, "I-I don't think i-it c-can fit" She whined, hiding her face in his neck, she was probably right, at least not all of him may fit due to her abnormally small size.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:12 pm

Shuddering, Oliver prodded at Annie's inner thighs a few time before he finally speared the female, pushing his cock about halfway inside the vixen's tight core before he stopped.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:03 pm

Annie it her lip softly as she looked at him, her tails swaying and she let out a soft sound as she felt him against her, "M-maybe.." She murmured quietly before she sighed and nodded, "Yeah, lets do this" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:45 pm

Oliver glanced down her body as he moved over top of it, stunned by her subtle beauty, then looked back up at Anita's face as he lowered his hips, rubbing his cock between their bellies. It was at least seven, if not eight, inches long, and he bit his lip as he teased them both, blushing heavily himself. "Are you ready, Annie?"
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:25 pm

Annie watched him, tilting her head slightly before she squeaked when his shirt landed on her face, she pulled it off and she looked up at him, squeaking and she blushed heavier, if she even could, as she stared up at her best friend.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:21 pm

"Atta girl," Oliver purred sensually, letting her suckle her own juices off of his fingers hungrily. "Forgot something," he muttered, a grin stretching across his face as he pulled his T-shirt over his head. He'd certainly been doing more than cardio based on the shape he was in. Of course, however, he had to tease Annie somehow, and did it by 'accidentally' tossing his shirt on her face while he worked out of his shorts and boxers.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:18 pm

Annie blushed heavily, having gotten her shorts and panties off between and she was hesitant before she began lapping at his fingers, slowly gaining the courage to began suckling on his fingers.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:11 pm

Oliver nodded, thrusting his fingers into her a few more times for good measure, making sure they were good and covered in wetness from her core before he pulled them out. Grinning cheekily, he put all three of the soaked fingers against her lips, the bobcat purring "Taste yourself, Annie" as he lined up with her core.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:06 pm

After she felt used to it, she reached down, softly placing her hand on Oliver's, "Oli... I... I want you to do it... J-just got for it... I mean it.. I do want to" She murmured, blushing heavily and she let her ears droop innocently.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:04 pm

Oliver smirked with self-satisfaction as he pleasured Anita enough for her to ask for more, and happily obliged, adding a third finger to the fox's core, having to push the female's shorts and panties further to the side to slip the third digit in.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:00 pm

She gave a soft nod, biting her lip as she watched him, gasping as he brushed against her g-spot for the first time, she trembled softly and moaned the next time he hit it, the new feeling making her legs spread more and twitch with every brush against the sensitive spot, "T-there" She whined, her tails beginning to wag more.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:56 pm

"I'll take it slow." Oliver applied affirmatively, gently nibbling on her cute little pointed ear. "And all you have to do is say stop, and I will." He didn't even thrust his fingers for now, the two digits about halfway inside her and simply making a 'come hither' motion inside her, making them brush against her G-spot.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:52 pm

Anita panted softly and she moaned as he sucked on her breast, as she felt his digits inside her, her entire body tensed and she looked to him, her ears drooped back nervously, "O-Oli... T-they never went there..." She murmured, a fearfulness in her tone, thinking she'd upset him, she hoped he'd understand what she meant, she had indeed had sex before, most of it forced, but whoever she was with for whatever reason, never wanted her pussy, just her mouth hands breasts and her ass, from being forced into it a few times from exes, Annie wasn't sure about the new feeling, she kept running it through her head that Oliver would never hurt her and he would stop if she asked him, she truly believed it, but she just wasn't used to his way just yet.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:46 pm

Oliver had gotten around a bit in college, and he put his limited experience to good use, suckling and nibbling hungrily at her breast. While she was distracted by this pleasure, he quickly pushed two of his fingers into her pussy, taking extreme care and going very slowly to gauge her reaction to this invasion of his digits.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:43 pm

She gasped out as she felt him sucking on her nipple, she bit her lip and moaned, softly squirming under him and she tangled her fingers in his hair, her tails softly wagging between them.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:37 pm

"Of course, Annie." Oliver replied, knowing that he'd have to tell her later how little he cared. As far as he was concerned, the scars were simply a part of her, one so minuscule that it no chance of detracting from the whole anthro he'd come to know and love throughout his life.

To show his acceptance in a sexy way, Oliver quickly moved his head up and over and wrapped his lips around one of her nipples, suckling gently.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:31 pm

She hesitantly looked down at him, her ears drooped and she trembled softly as he kissed her largest scar, "T-that one... Wasn't me..." She said quietly, "I only ever did my arms... And even then they weren't deep enough to scar" She said quietly, she wished he didn't have to see this, "C-can we just... Talk about them later? I-I didn't want to ruin the mood.." She sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:27 pm

Oliver was taken aback by the scars, but only because of the fact that they could only be self-inflicted, and that worried him. But she's so beautiful and so wonderful! How could she dislike herself, be in so much pain...? instead of making a scene, seeing as most of the scars seemed older, the bobcat's pointed ears tickled her breasts as he moved his head below and between them, planting a single kiss on the largest scar and locking eyes with the fox deliberately as he did so.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:27 am

She panted softly and gasped as she felt her drawing circles around her nipples, she bit her lip and blushed heavily, reaching down and she slid her tank top off for him, still biting her lip and she glanced away slightly, revealing the main reason she rarely went swimming with anyone, the scars, they littered her body anywhere that could be easily hidden, the worst one practically looked like a scar from an incision directly under her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   

Back to top Go down

Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next