From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
SpainRat

Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 8:50 am

She laughed as she listened and she finished her meal, "My last day at the gym was yesterday, so I'm good and ready" She said with a smile, "If I end up getting tired, I'm sure a big strong man like you can carry me a little ways" She flirted, her tails swaying out of sync and she decided to be a little bold, she stroked her bare foot against his leg flirtatiously.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 8:29 am

"Hey, I can make a mean peanut butter and jelly sandwich." Oliver joked in return, smiling warmly at Annie as she sat across from him. He watched her tails silently for a moment as he finished off his pancake and then chugged his entire glass of milk in one go. "You been keeping up with your training for all the hiking we're about to do?"
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 8:25 am

"Good thing I took all those cooking classes back in highschool and the odd time through collage, seeing as you can't cook worth shit unless it involves a phone and a pizza menu" She teased, giving him his plate first, having made his favorite, she then turned back to her own plate and finished it up before she sat across from him, her tails wagging in sync as she sat there, her glasses still sitting in the case on the counter, she luckily could see enough to do things without her glasses, but still should wear them as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 8:21 am

"You better believe I got the best damn griddle the outdoors store sold." Oliver retorted, the bobcat seating himself and eagerly awaiting breakfast. Honestly, it was super thoughtful of her to make food for him, considering all the other ways she'd helped him make his dream- a hike through Europe- a reality. And that wasn't even counting the 18-odd years they'd known one another.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 8:18 am

Annie was in the middle of finishing breakfast when she heard Oliver at the door, she rolled her eyes and yelled out, "Doors open creep!" She chuckled as she flipped the last pancake to cook on the other side, "Better like the last taste of pancakes for a while!" She laughed as she turned to face where he'd come into the room.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 8:12 am

Oliver awoke to his phone buzzing, groggily trying to read the text he'd gotten before being forced to rub the sleep from his eyes and try again. Now that he saw that she was just about ready, he rolled out of bed and stretched before hopping in his shower. Damnit, Annie, couldn't let me sleep for five more minutes before my alarm went off. He smirked to himself as he thought this, unable to actually be mad at the fox. After all, it showed that she was just as excited for this as he was.

Once he finished getting ready and getting his gear into the bed of his truck he hopped in and drove the quick drive to Annie's place, ringing her doorbell repetitively in his typical, annoying greeting that she would know could only be from him.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 8:07 am

Sure I can~

Anita yawned as she sat up in her bed, the fox stretched before checking her phone, "Oh yeah, the trip is today" She chuckled, she texted Oliver, letting him know she was up and finishing getting ready. She then went to her bathroom and showered, she finished up her packing before taking everything down to her living room, she went to her kitchen and began making breakfast for the pair before they'd leave for the trip.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 7:55 am

(Nice! Would you like to start us off?)
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 7:52 am

I mean you didn't have to, I was just confused lol

Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 27 Image184

Name: Anita Jones "Annie"
Species: Nine Tailed fox
Preference: Straight
Other: Helped save up for the trip off and on, always opened up to her friend Oliver, obvious feelings for her friend, also past bad experiences in relationships thus her nervousness about it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 7:36 am

(You're right, I changed my profile to reflect that.)
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 7:32 am

Its okay, I'm just a little confused now ^^" Which one were you going to be the male on? I could have sworn it was this one but I might just be mixing plots up
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 7:29 am

(This is perfect!  Sorry for not doing it myself, stuff got crazy IRL and I forgot about it when I came back)

Name: Oliver Press
Species: Brown-furred American Bobcat anthro with hazel eyes and white belly
Preference: Straight
Other: Has been saving for four straight years of college to afford this trip, and was overjoyed when his lifelong female friend agreed to join him

Last edited by ~Stormwind~ on Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 27 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 7:02 am

Name:
Species:
Preference:
Other:

Hope this is good enough ^^" I wasn't sure if you wanted me to make the thread or not so I just did anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27