viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:22 pm

"Sit with me somewhere." Oliver replied, sighing softly as he scanned the square to pick out a bench or something for them to use. He drew a little more nervous at the prospect of telling Annie what was bothering him, but all the same he knew it had to be done. The vixen just knew him way too well.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:19 pm

"Still" She said softly as she walked with him, frowning softly as she sensed something was wrong, "Oli, wait" She pulled his hand softly as she stopped, her ears drooping, "Oli... I know when someone is hiding something... I've done it for so long, I can tell something is bugging you.." She said quietly, looking up at him hesitantly, worried she'd upset him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:44 pm

"This town was on the map before I even started planning the hike." Oliver confessed, speaking for the first time since his bad excuse for suddenly being able to speak German.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:37 pm

Anita smiled as she walked with him, her tails softly wagging, "I really see why you've wanted to come here so long" She said softly and gave him a smile.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:18 pm

Eventually, Oliver managed to navigate them through the maze of ancient streets and into the square. In the square, which must have been the center of village life, a traditional Spanish band was playing in one corner, while merchants dotted around the perimeter sold everything from musical instruments to toothbrushes to knives. The fountain in the center was, indeed, beautiful, depicting some beautiful naked Forest spirit gliding across the surface of a 'lake', her incredibly detailed hair flowing out behind her.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:28 am

The vixen held onto his hand as she walked with him, her tails curled around herself, seeming more relaxed than usual while in public, maybe because no one knew her here and she had Oliver with her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:22 am

Oliver pinned his ears back, walking silently alongside her towards the square, a storm of emotion and thought swirling through the bobcat as he walked along with the female.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:09 am

Annie leaned up and kissed his cheek softly, "Okay, lets go there" She said and smiled, not mentioning his accent or him speaking German, figuring he'd bring it up when he felt like it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:06 am

Oliver pinned his ears in reaction to her unexpected reaction to his bilingual speech. "Uh..." he wondered aloud, trying to figure out where they should go. "Maybe to the square? The fountain should be beautiful." Now that she knew about it, his german accent seemed more and more apparent in every word he spoke.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:52 am

Annie almost instantly sensed his discomfort, "Its too bad... Gave me chills hearing your accent" She murmured, holding one side of the map as she pressed into his side, "Where to first?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:50 am

Oliver's heart nearly stopped when he realized she'd heard and understood him, and quickly, quietly muttered "I took lessons." This was an attitude very much unlike the bobcat, and he seemed to be totally uncomfortable, rubbing the back of his head. He quickly tried to deflect their attention, unfolding the map so that it would require Annie's grip as well to keep it from blowing all around in the gentle breeze outside the hotel.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:34 am

Annie's ears perked as she heard him speak German, "I've never heard you speak German, when'd you learn it?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:32 am

"Agreed." Oliver replied, grabbing a rough, hand-drawn map of the town from the man at the front desk and muttering a quiet, but friendly "Danke." This was strange. He'd never spoken German before, at least not around Annie.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:03 am

"Well lets go then" She wagged her tails softly, holding onto his hand and giving a smile.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:44 am

"I do!" Oliver replied, chuckling softly and embracing Anita warmly. "Just messing with you." He insisted with a warm smile down at the vixen
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:20 am

Anita squeaked and she turned around, blushing heavily, "Oli" She pouted, her ears drooping softly, "I thought you wanted to explore, not fool around" She whined.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:12 am

Finally, Oliver came up behind Annie and gave her a teasing squeeze of her buttcheek to get her attention back, looking away and smirking innocently after pinching the vixen.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:18 pm

Annie stayed within sight as she explored a little, her tails softly curled around herself and her ears perked softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:10 am

"Agreed." Oliver replied, having already read about the place to stay in town. It was one of only two options, and was apparently the best based on the reviews, so he quickly lead them there and worked on getting a reservation with the front desk, who had an employee well versed in English for tourists like themselves.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:57 am

"Lets go get a room then go do some exploring!" She looked up to the male and smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:55 am

The town was charming, with various merchants hawking their wares in Spanish, French, or some mixture of the two that had to be a local dialect, along historic cobbled streets and with a wonderful mountain view all around.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:38 am

"As long as you let me sleep a little" She cooed, walking with him, looking around as they walked into the small town.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:34 am

"With you in it too? Who said anything about sleeping?" The bobcat purred loudly and snickered as he looked over at her, but he totally meant what he was saying, 100% eager to reach a proper town to show her what he was really made of.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:16 am

Anita rolled her eyes softly and she leaned into him softly, her tails wagging, "I bed you'll be glad to sleep in a bed" She teased softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:12 am

"That was more fun." Oliver retorted, draping one of his arms over her shoulder as they resumed their hike, the town becoming visible as they ascended the hill they were on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)   

Back to top Go down

Backpacking Adventure (Stormwind)
Page 16 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 26  Next