From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 11:19 pm

He chuckled and grabbed his hand, starting to head out of the restaurant, though he growled when he was ti go with his father and Sam's whike Sam was told to go with their mothers
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 11:10 pm

Sam nearly wanted to die of laughter at the word. "Asscakes?" He questioned. Soon shifting up when Nigel finally stood up. He stretched out his muscles and limbs. He was excited to finally get to the next place.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 11:05 pm

"Not craving much right now, but maybe some asscakes later" He grinned slyly, his tail wagging and he let go of the other.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 11:02 pm

The male blushed sheepishly as the other spoke. He shifted and struggled not to get any harder than he was. "Oh? And what does my handsome canine have in mind?" He breathed out in question.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:56 pm

"I'll be having my desert later" He cooed in his ear and grinned playfully.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:53 pm

The feline blushed and shifted around. Lightly moving his hips against the other male. He kept back a whine and finished up his ice cream. "so, are you done with your food?" He finally asked.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:36 pm

"That's just another place for me to knot you" He teased and squeezed him harder.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:07 pm

Sam whined out lightly as he felt the hand squeeze at his length. His tail twitched lightly in bit irritation and content. "Mmm, I heard that we were going somewhere else. But I don't know where," he said. Letting off a light breath when a warm tongue ran over his neck.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:05 pm

He chuckled and squeezed his length playfully, his tail wagging, "What do you say we finish up and head back with our parents" He grinned amd licked his neck.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 10:01 pm

The feline quivered as his ear was nipped. His tail curled and twitched lightly. "But I enjoy teasing you more. But I guess we can both be even," he breathed. Still eating at his ice cream.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 9:59 pm

"Says the one that's been teasing me, how does it feel Kitten?" He cooed and gave his ear a playful nip.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 9:53 pm

Sam bit his lip lightly as he felt the hand lightly palm at his crotch. He shuddered in pleasure and kept his moans down. Not wanting to get caught by anyone. "you little tease," he breathed out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 9:48 pm

"Don't I know it" He chuckled and started for his crotch, lightly palming his crotch.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 9:45 pm

The feline stuck out his tongue back at him. Licking his lips as he continued to happily eat the ice cream in the bowl. "But it's fun," he whined out. Body stiffening lightly when he felt a hand move to run over his thigh.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 9:40 pm

"Tease" He poked his tongue out at his mate and chuckled, having moved to his side of the booth and he started rubbing his thigh to tease him.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 9:31 pm

Sam found it fun to tease the other. His tail swayed happily as he looked over the few things he hasn't gotten yet. And decided to get some ice cream. Something cool seemed nice. He got a lot of chocolate syrup and sprinkles. He really loved sprinkles. He made his way back to their table, and settled back in content.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 9:26 pm

He watched him go and growled lustfully when he felt his mate's touch, his tail wagging and his ears forward, keeping his eyes on Sam.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 9:17 pm

Sam grinned lightly as his tail twitched gently. "I might, though you just have to wait and see," he teased. Standing back up to get his last plate of dessert. His tail running against his arm as he walked past.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 9:12 pm

"Its pretty much spray on deodorant" He stated and watched his mate, "You're getting an idea in that cute little head, aren't you Kitten?" He gave a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 9:09 pm

The Neko gently flicked his ear in amusement, a soft smile plastered on his face. "There's such thing as heat scents that you can douse on yourself?" He questioned. That was new to him. He had always heard of getting the scent whenever you were in hest. But he never thought you could spray it on you. Guess he could try to look for that, would be fun to use while nor in heat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 9:03 pm

"Sure I'd like to see some old friends, but not while you were in heat, do you not remember the people I used to hang out with? Fuck they were horny, and they always had these stupid parties that only had people like me and they'd all douce themselves in heat scents and get at it with one another, it was disgusting" He frowned, his ears twitching.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 9:00 pm

"Come on Nigel, I'm sure he could smell your scent all over me. And it's been a long time since I've seen someone from high school. Wouldn't you like to see a few friends you were close with?" He finally asked. Finishing up his dessert. And he definitely had room for seconds. "I'm glad we came here. It's an all you can eat place. I remember when my mother would say for me to eat only a little. Now that I'm older, I can eat whatever I want," he purred happily.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 8:53 pm

Nigel continued to glare toward the other feline even when Sam was back, his ears stayed pinned and he resumed eating after a few minutes, glancing up lightly as his mate spoke, "I still don't like him close to you" He muttered, shuttering lightly as he felt his mate's touch.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 11:45 am

Sam's tail curled happily, shifting back in content as he continued to eat the dessert that was resting on his plate. He could tell the other wasn't at all happy. He remembered the feline he met up with, and knew the other as feeling jealous. He sighed lightly and shook his head. "That was one of my friends back when we were in high school," he said. Playfully moving his leg to brush against the others knee.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 EmptySun Oct 23, 2016 3:51 am

"Knowing our mothers though" He said lightly, keeping his ears pinned as he ate, stopping eating when his mate got up and he growled when he saw another feline come up to him, his fur stood on end and he glared daggers toward the new feline, he didn't follow his mate, but kept a close eye on him to make sure nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix   This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

This problem {PAFP} is hard to fix
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next