From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cretatous Survival (Ash)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:17 pm

She rolled her eyes lightly and she huffed at the male, "You have your mate to worry about" She said softly and weakly grazed, "I don't think I can go the next time Scowler moves the herd" She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:12 pm

Skalk chuckled, "he will without a doubt, but my scents on you now, since I'm going to hell I may as well make it thorough" he laid down near trics, casting his vision to scowler that was grazing at the front of the herd, still huffing at anyone that came near him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:10 pm

By the time the herd stopped, Trics just flopped to the ground, laying on her side and breathing heavily, "Thanks Skalk... But you should make sure Scowler doesn't see you with me, he might charge you" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:05 pm

Skalk nodded, watching the two young trikes catch up with the herd he took a place at trics side, "let me help" he offered letting the female lean on him. Scowler lead the heard across the plains, ignoring anyone who tried to talk to him. After several miles of walking scowler let out a roar to stop the herd, giving them time to graze and rest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:00 pm

"I'm fine Skalk, just exhausted" She said and sighed, letting out a cough, she glanced to Patchy and Flower, "You two get caught up with the herd, stay in the back and away from Scowler until he calms down" She told them, her tail dragging and head low as she was growing weaker, but she had to keep going, dispite being as weak as she felt.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 12:38 pm

Scowler huffed angrily at Skalk who had tried to reason with him about Patchy and flower, but ever the stubborn trike he roared and charged at his brother who thankfully managed to get away unscratched. Skalk frowned and trotted to the back of the herd, spotting trics he sighed, he didn't know his brothers mate too well but he knew he couldn't leave them defenceless. "Are you alright?" He asked noticing the limp.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 12:34 pm

Trics went to Patchy and Flower, she nuzzled Patcht softly and she sighed, the three stayed in the clearing before they started taking the migration path, "What about dad?" Patchy asked.

"He's in a bad mood, lets just go as long as we can" Trics sighed and lead the two younger trikes, limping heavily.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 6:27 am

Scowler watched her leave, rising onto his back legs and slamming down dominatly before he roared, calling the herd together to begin the seasons migration, he trotted away from trics still too angry to consider the ramifications, he after all had been the first to mate with her, which meant should she lay eggs belonging to scowler she wouldn't be able to protect them, even with patchy's help. Scowler grunted and lead the herd away from his limping mate and his child.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 6:23 am

"Because I thought you'd have enough sense to let Patchy find his own way around" She snapped at him, "You have no idea how much it hurts to think that if he has eggs with her then in some form that trike is related to us" She snorted and glared toward Scowler, "Take your own words to consideration Scowler, there's more trikes, and, we don't mate for life" She frowned and pushed past him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 6:19 am

Scowler watched trics for a long while before he grunted angrily and ran after her, stopping in front of her. "They were murderers trics, look what they did to you and patchy, they wouldn't have kept him alive if they got the chance, there's so many more trikes, we don't mate for life, why are you being so stubborn?" He roars angrily.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 6:12 am

"He didn't just meet her Scowler! They've been hanging out for the past year!" She snapped at her mate, "I'd do it, if it meant Patchy finding happiness, maybe you need to rethink things Scowler" She snorted at him and turned, "Until then, find yourself a new female" She said flatly before limping away from him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 6:07 am

Scowler looked horrified by her threat, but unfortunately his pride took the blow more than his heart did, he huffed angrily. "You'll die if you go off on your own, you'll sentence them to death trics. Your in heat, all it would take it a trike stronger than you to kill patchy and you'll go back into season" he stepped closer overly angry now "is that what you want? To sire babies with a stranger for the rest of your life in the name of a trike patchy just met?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 6:00 am

Trics frowned as he spoke, "Fine Scowler, banish her if you like, Patchy and I will just go with her, and I'll raise our new eggs with them, we'll start our own herd" She frowned toward her mate.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 5:56 am

Scowler wasn't moved by her words, chuckling lowly again, "if it wasn't for those males, you would be healthy and patchy wouldn't have to fight for his whole life. As far as I'm concerned she's as bad as her father and I don't want her anywhere near patchy, she belongs with her father and I'll banish her if I have to" he said his anger growing.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 5:49 am

"Scowler what's got you so mad? So what if she's the daughter of one of them, she couldn't choose her father" Trics said as she tried to chase after her mate, limping slowly, "It was the same way when those males took over, they saw our Patchy the way you're looking at her" She called to him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 5:45 am

Scowler turned his angry gaze to her, "you what?" He huffed loudly in anger, before chuckling darkly and moving away too angry to even attempt to reason with his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 5:41 am

"I know that Scowler, I've spent time with her" She said softly and tried to calm her mate.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 5:36 am

Scowler turned seeing patchy hadn't followed him he glared and huffed his disapproval turning his back on his son. "The female patchy is with is the spawn of one of the three" he said in absolute anger.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 5:33 am

Patchy watched his father questioningly but he didn't go with him, wondering why he was acting weird, Trics noticed her mate and she frowned, "What?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 5:29 am

Scowler kept his eyes firmly on the female, "let's go patchy" he said angrily, he didn't wait for his son to respond before he moved angrily away. His eyes narrowed and nostrils flared in anger.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 5:24 am

The female noticed the male's anger and she backed up hesitantly, "Dad?" Patchy questioned and lightly nudged his father.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 5:22 am

Scowler huffed angrily, if her father had been one of the males it could justly mean that it could have been the male that injured his mate or child. That didn't sit right with him, his anger boiled, grunting.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 5:14 am

"Flower" The female spoke softly and continued to rub against Patchy, "My father was one of the males you chased off, they brought some of us from another herd" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 5:12 am

Scowler turned his attention to the female, "what's your name?" He asked curiously, his eyes wondering around the herd in an attempt to find her father, knowing there were few males other than him,
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 4:45 am

Patchy jolted when his father came up behind him and he turned around, "I think everyone did" He let out a light chuckle, turning his head when his female rubbed against him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cretatous Survival (Ash)
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next