From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 1:46 am

Growling quietly, he looked down his body and chuckled as he forced Leafwing's head even further down, partial payback for her earlier disobedience. He watched both of his daughters dutifully worn to please him and let out an affectionate purr, which soon transformed into a loud snarl as he forced his cum into his elder daughter's muzzle while he relished the tongue of the younger one cleaning off his musky-scented balls.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 9:46 am

Flowerpaw glanced up at her father, her nose wrinkling in distaste at the order. From her curious detour earlier she had smelled the strong musky scent eminating from the toms' sac, and she felt herself shiver at the thought of putting her tongue and mouth there.

As her sister hesitated, Leafwing grew impatient and turned her head to order out between wet licks, "He said to lick his balls. Do it!" Flowerpaw flattened herself on her belly and submissively shot her head down so her whiskers brushed the balls, and her eyes widened. She'd do absolutely anything they told her to. She stuck her tongue out and licked timidly at the dangling orbs, cleaning off any dirt or liquid that had collected there over time.

On cue, Leafwing purred approvingly and straightened her neck and without any order to permission, deep throated her father's cock balls deep until the twitching organ pulsed against the back of her tongue.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 12:06 am

Stonestar chuckled quietly to himself at how quickly Leafwing had fallen in line. The idea of having two she-cats to do whatever he wanted sexually only made him grown painfully harder, and he watched his daughters with a mix of lust and affection swirling through his head as precum began to leak from his tip, allowing Flowerpaw a sample of what was to come.

"She'll have to learn anyways. Might as well have it be here." Came Stonestar's quick reply to Leafwing's fairly valid point. Cum tended to be an acquired taste for she-cats, based on his experience. But then again, cock was for some she-cats as well, and here was his youngest daughter slurping away at it like the most delicious piece of honeycomb in existence. Closing his eyes, he let out a grunt of pleasure, adding with a mew "I'm close. Flowerpaw, lick my balls while your sister shows you how to suck."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 7:54 am

In perfect sync, the two sisters raised their heads to briefly reply, "Yes, daddy," before bowing again and working the cock. Flowerpaw still had questions to ask and things to say to her father, but obviously he had higher priorties right now. She'd ask later.

Leafwing perked her ears at his kinky idea, and knew exactly what he wanted to see. And her love and trust in him dictated she'd give him exactly that, even though she loved being a little rebellious kitten. "Okay, daddy, but I dunno if Flowerpaw will like the taste very much."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 8:09 pm

Stonestar looked at both of his daughters with a raised eyebrow as they appeared to be scheming something even while lying between his hindlegs. The leader, slightly embarrassed by having been reduced to begging by Leafwing, decided to announce his compromise for doing so when both of his daughters had their tongues occupied once more. "Of course, that little show I gave you two has to be reciprocated... When I cum, Leafwing will take it all in her muzzle, but you'll then have to give Flowerpaw some as well." He smirked, watching as both of his girls busily pleasured him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 8:47 am

Leafwing purred approvingly as Flowerpaw paused in her licking to look up at her father in surprise, eyes going wide, and when she looked at Leafwing they shared a knowing glance, and Leafwing smirked and leaned over to whisper something secretly in her sister's ear, which made Flowerpaw both flush a deep red while letting out a giggle at the same time, before going back to grooming the cock warmly,a smile still on her lips at Leafwing's little gossip of their father.

"Good boy," was Leafwing's reply, giving him a rewarding lick on his hindpaw's pad before shoving her muzzle into the crook of his ballsac and licking tenderly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 9:31 pm

Stonestar growled in response to Leafwing's continued teasing. He was unwilling to seem to lose his man card in front of his daughters, but his cock craved her tongue in addition to Flowerpaw's. Relenting, he opened his jaws and mewled "Leafwing, please, I need your spit all over my cock and balls! Lick me everywhere with your long, talented tongue!" He smirked inwardly, however, knowing that there would be a provision added on to this in return for her disobedience.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 9:10 pm

Leafwing's ears twitched towards the sounds of Flowerpaw's increased slurping sounds, glancing beneath her belly to watch as Flowerpaw closed her eyes and obediently puckered her lips and gave the penis wet little kisses all over, rubbing her lips on her father's maleness and sniffing his musk lovingly, and Leafwing, despite her pride telling her otherwise, felt a twinge of jealousy that she wasn't enjoying the cock with her sister, and she protectively curled her tail in between her hind-legs and defiantly looked at Stonestar in a way that silently said, 'No way am I letting you do that again,' before lowering herself down to nuzzle his lower belly, right above his crotch.

Smirking, she looked at Flowerpaw, and demanded, "Beg for it, daddy! Beg for me to lick at your balls and I will." She'd love to see how Flowerpaw reacted to him begging.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 8:13 pm

"Our deal doesn't mean that I'm not going to buttfuck you anymore, Leafwing." Stonestar grinned, starting an attempt to turn the tables. "And if you'd like to prove that claim about your muzzle, slut, why don't you get down there?" He was beginning to get needy for both of his daughter's tongues on his cock and balls, and Flowerpaw's adventuring down there only made him long for it more. "That's perfect, my little blossom. Kiss my cock, lick all over down there." He added to further embolden Flowerpaw, her tongue sending wave after wave of tingly pleasure throughout his body.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 3:12 am

"Okay, daddy," Flowerpaw mewled out like the command was perfectly normal. She was getting used to the strong scent of the male's musk as well as the domineering way he looked and acted towards her, and she liked it. She kept licking up and down his cock, curiously switching between short, fast strokes of her tongue, to kisses, to lonnngg licks from the base of his cock to his balls, though she couldn't help but notice the pair of dangling balls swinging tantalizingly close to her own muzzle. Though she just wanted to obey her father, and certainly knew she would never be as courageous as Leafwing was right now, she sneakily pushed her mouth down to lick at his balls a few times, and found that must be where most of the musky scent came from since her nose wrinkled up in slight distaste at the strength of the aroma and taste, and decided it'd be best to stay at his cock.

Leafwing's jaw dropped open when her father made such a bold claim to her face, and tried to get back at him for it. "Shouldn't be a problem. It's not like you can last in my muzzle for more than it takes a hungry warrior to eat a mouse." She snickered at her insult and stuck her tongue out at him, and moved up to barely kiss his chin and breathe onto his neck fur. "And you don't have to put it up my butt anymore! Remember our deal?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 8:28 pm

Loving the way Flowerpaw lapped away at him so lovingly while Leafwing displayed her traditional rebellious streak, Stonestar let out a soft groan. "Keep that up, Flowerpaw." His encouraging purr was accompanied by a pat on the head. While he had the option of making his inexperienced daughter suck him off, he wanted her to only lick for now, intent on saving his cum for when Leafwing's face was right down there with her sister's.

Addressing Leafwing now, he smirked at her dirty talk and fired back his own volley. "Oh yes, Leafwing, I want to see you gurgle a different tom's cum every single day. It would be so fucking hot to ram into your tight ass while I watch from right above your slutty little muzzle work a thick, long cock." Growling softly as the picture unfolded before them, he added "That would make you an experienced little cocksucker, all the better for when it's my turn- every single night."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 8:24 am

Flowerpaw smiled warmly and moved her head back for several seconds to just breathe in the musk and sex scent that was arising from the tom's nethers, and then went back to licking right after she mewled out in a small, kit-like voice, "It tastes good, Stonestar."

The stubborn, prideful she-cat narrowed her eyes and bared her teeth in mock disgust. "Oh? You mean you aren't ashamed to see your own little kitten, the one you raised as your own flesh and blood, be used as nothing but a..." she lifted her muzzle and replaced her tongue with a forepaw, feeling the muscles on his stomach as she tried to fuel his fantasies in her little fight, "...as a little useless cum-guzzler? Is that what you want, daddy? To see me gag around someone else's massive meat?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 8:10 am

"Ah, that's perfect, my little Flower." He growled out, curling his tail around Flowerpaw's foreleg an extra time as she became more and more accustomed to performing the deed, surprising even him with how quickly she melted into it.

Looking back at Leafwing, whose licks were pleasing him less and less as she moved further up his body, but tickling his lower belly, he flicked his ears and mewed "Perhaps. But only if you can hike up here all the way through the territories every time you decide you're too horny for my cock." He replied with a growl. "If you are truly that slutty, then perhaps falling asleep with me will allow you to join me in Starclan. And of course, your leader would have to supervise each of these blowjobs you plan on giving." Come to think of it, the idea of watching her work on other toms-and maybe she-cats - did arouse him immensely. His cock began to leak precum, begging silently for that second to return to it, but he paid it no heed for now.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 7:51 am

Flowerpaw, being the good obedient girl she was, immediately moved her lips back to his cock, licking at it's slickness with less and less hesitation with each passing second, watching as it bounced back and forth against her mouth as she worked.

Leafwing, on the other hand, paid her sister little attention as she moved up and kissed Stonestar's belly. "So," she purred out silkily between her little teasing licks, "Does this mean I can come dream into Starclan and blow any tom I want? You know I'm into that kinda stuff."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 7:38 am

Locking eyes with his elder daughter, Stonestar smirked down his body at her, accepting the challenge as she lapped away at his groin. "Flowerpaw, I want you to keep licking my cock while I figure out how to quell this little rebellion." he commanded, looking back to Leafwing with a challenging smirk as he smoothly purred the last part of the sentence.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 4:07 am

Flowerpaw's little movements and struggles ceased as her father's tail gripped her paw, and she gave it a little thankful squeeze with her pawtoes and started stroking his tail, starting halfway up it and moving her paw slowly down to it's tip, and then repeating, starting higher and higher with each stroke. She let out a little gasp when her father was so demanding with Leafwing-no, Leafbutt now. She felt the corners of her mouth lift as she remembered her sister's nickname, and knew she shouldn't be surprised her cocky father would use it now.

Leafwing narrowed her eyes at the command and deviously knocked Flowerpaw away from the cock with her own muzzle and naughtily wrapped her muzzle around it to make slurping sounds before drawing off and moving up to lick her fathers groin, leaving Flowerpaw bewildered and staring as Leafbutt licked her father's groin, staring up into his eyes challengingly as she teased him. She wanted to see him moan and writhe in front of Flowerpaw.

Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 7:36 pm

Stonestar purred as Flowerpaw was finally coerced into kissing his cock. As a tom of his word, he quickly removed his tail from Flowerpaw's core and wound it around her forepaw instead, giving it a tight, comforting squeeze with his tail to help ease her nerves.

"Ah, good girls…" he purred softly as both of his daughters gave their muzzles to pleasure his cock, watching them both work with a soft smirk. "…That's it, Leafbutt, worship me." He growled encouragingly, then smiled over at his other daughter to show his approval, not wanting to be too rough or controlling with the apprentice just yet. He had just threatened taking her virginity, after all.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 2:59 am

Flowerpaw stiffened when she felt his tail rudely stab itself within her. The only thing it did was create a small stretching sensation, and it's fluffiness was gone from Leafwing's stick juices coating it, which made Flowerpaw shiver uncomfortably at the sheer thought of.

She knew she wanted to give herself to her mate completely, so she looked up at her father submissively with watery eyes, scared to even move with his tail so close. "Please daddy, take it out! I'll do it, I'll do it! Just take it out," She bowed her head and closed her eyes tightly, puckering her lips and kissing at the side of his flesh while Leafwing extended her tongue out fully and dragged it up and down in looong, steady strokes.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 8:08 pm

"Flowerpaw, do as you're told." Stonestar softly growled, mimicking the tone he'd always used to discipline his girls when they got unruly. "Or else…" He at first struggled for an appropriate punishment with enough of a threat behind it to make her lick his cock. As the idea struck him, his tail abandoned Leafwing's core, only to push straight into Flowerpaw's, again poking at her virgin barrier. "…I'll take this right now, before your mate can." He threatened, locking eyes with his defiant daughter and placing a forepaw on the top of her head to guide her down to the right side of his cock, leaving Leafwing the left according to the side of him she was laying on.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 7:54 am

Flowerpaw's ears twitched at the memory, and she gave an appreciateive lick to the toms groin at his wise words. But she still couldn't summon up the courage to push her lips down to the appropriate spot demanding her attention. Flowerpaw defiantly rested her chin on the exposed groin, closed her mouth, and then shot a look up at her father that silently said, 'you can't make me.'

Leafwing saw this and looked up at Stonestar, her tongue still readily lapping away, but she couldn't resist lifting her ass up higher and waving her tail around excitedly as her father's tail-tip grazed her virgin barrier. In her hazey state of mind, she still knew that the only way Flowerpaw would cooperate would be with a little bit of force and demanding.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 8:34 pm

Stonestar grunted when Flowerpaw pushed her nose into his groin, her muzzle within a whisker of his needy cock. Purring softly as Leafwing continued her licking obediently despite his tail, he pushed the tip inside her gently, stopping at her barrier. that would be too good to tear away with his tail, he reasoned, and so left it there. Locking eyes with Flowerpaw seriously, Stonestar mewed "Flowerpaw, sweetie; You're only a whiskerlength away. You're almost there, just keep going." He mewed encouragingly as his cock twitched slightly. "Besides, remember when you came to me on your first day as an apprentice because you were nervous about leaving camp? Just think about all the things you could have missed if you didn't just do it."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 2:39 am

Flowerpaw let out a few helpless mews when she felt Stonestar's cock pressed against her body like that, and she looked up at him pleadingly. Leafwing was much more fiesty and outgoing than her, and even she had resisted quite a bit at first. For Flowerpaw, she just couldn't find it within herself to lick the toms' thigh like Leafwing was doing, and so she did was she was accustomed to doing when she was scared and her father was nearby: she hid her face right into his groin fur, smelling the usual masculine scent she was so used to except now much, much stronger. "I don't think I can do this," she whimpered pitifully.

Leafwing didn't react much to Stonestar's tail, at least for now. She was determined to make the tom break once Flowerpaw was convinced to get to work with her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 11:43 pm

"If I was like other daddies, I'd be boring, nor would I be helping with your mate."  Stonestar purred softly, placing a forepaw gently atop Flowerpaw's head to make her hurry up and join her sister, his cock pressing somewhat painfully against the apprentice's chest fur.  Joining his older daughter in chuckling at her remark about how dirty it was, he mewed, somewhat reasonably, "Mates share everything with one another, dirty or not, my sweet Flowerpaw.  Now, let Leafwing and I teach you more."

Looking down at his two daughters, both prepared to pleasure him, Stonestar felt a lusty purr rise in his chest, and couldn't help but begin to tease Leafwing's core with his tail, rewarding her patience by rubbing the soft, furry appendage over her slit.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:25 pm

Flowerpaw gazed up at her father, knowing what he was saying, and knowing it would be pretty cool to impress her mate on their first time, but she was sure her new to-be mate wouldn't mind if she had to practice a little first. "But no other fathers make their daughters do this!" she continued objecting, ignoring his point, aware of the growing sounds of tongue against skin and fur as Leafwing went lower, licking right where Stonestar's hip met his body, and she paused there, determined to wait for Flowerpaw to join her so that Stonestar had two tongues pleasuring him down there at once.

"Besides," Flowerpaw continued, remembering how Stonestar had recounted the story of his two daughters stalking him to the dirt-place, "that's where you pee out of. That's just dirty." Leafwing herself felt herself just begin to get wet when her little sister spoke like that. She meant the words so innocently, but they came out so hot in her mind.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 7:57 pm

Stonestar purred when Leafwing forced Flowerpaw to obey his command, accepting the challenge his elder daughter had offered up of not begging them for more.  He wouldn't compromise his dominance, he resolved, especially not in front of Flowerpaw, his adoring little girl.  Deciding to answer her last question, he mewed "It's another part of what mates do, Flowerpaw, because it makes them both feel good.  The tom enjoys it, and the she-cat enjoys doing it because she knows it feels good for him."  Wondering if her objection had to do with her blossoming relationship, Stonestar added "Were you good at hunting the first time you did it, Flowerpaw?" He knew the answer full well, of course, he would simply se the answer to prove a point as his daughters groomed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next