From The Beginning to The End
What's up Mofos!

From The Beginning to The End

viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:13 pm

(Bump :p )
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:24 am

(Bump!)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:08 am

Stonestar continued to hold his daughter’s head down in the dirt dominantly with a powerful foreleg, whipping her along her back a second time with the thorny vine he’d fashioned before dropping it from his mouth to respond.

“You,” growled the leader, sounding genuinely angry and disappointed, “have been such a disgusting little kit lately.” To prove his point, he ran his tail over her core once, smirking in anticipation of the result the teasing touch would elicit.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:24 pm

To the she-cat, especially in her turned on state, the whip brought an almost undetectable sting of pain, but enough of some twisted sort of pleasure to make her back flex towards the whip and her hindquarters flex and clench in anticipation. "Ohh, daddy," she gasped, blinking rapidly, "tell me how bad i've been, please."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:06 pm

“Shut up,” growled Stonestar to his prey, taking the whip in his jaws. Purring, he stepped on her head, using his forepaw to hold her head down and keep her in her crouched position. He then whipped her back once, eager to hear his helpless daughter’s reaction.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:26 pm

The she-cat let out an instinctive gasp between her lips, the tip of her tongue peeking out as she flexed her back, her belly brushing the ground as though doing a morning stretch, except this stretch was accompanied with her tail lifting and exposing her furry rear end. "But daddyyy," she whined in a kit-like voice.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:05 am

Stonestar’s eyes darkened with lust at his daughter’s words, The tom flashing a slightly sinister grin at the bound-up she-cat. His cock was rock hard, swinging around awkwardly between his legs as he paced around her one more time. “Oh, but you already are, dear daughter.” The tom growled, his voice low and lusty. “I can hardly wait to play with my food.” With that, The tom reached over her, and a few heartbeats later her thorny muzzle was tightened fully, The tom allowing her just enough wiggle room to stick her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:36 am

"Y-yes," the she-cat stammered out, looking down at her paws with her ears pinned back. "I want you to make me your prey." She playfully squirmed against the bounds on her body, making them flex but not give as she made a show of escaping her new prison.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:33 am

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:13 pm

“Have something to say?”  The tom asked curiously, otherwise ready to tie the thorny loop around her muzzle tight and shut her muzzle.  The Tom’s raging lust was evident in his eyes as he admired his expertly bound daughter, giving a tug on her leash so that Leafwing could feel the thorny collar as well.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:10 pm

She bound female let out a guttural groan from within her chest and muzzle, squirming around and relishing the feeling of being completely helpless and at the whim of the leader, and the breathing through her nose grew distinctly louder as he heartrate increased and her excitement blossomed, though not without a tinge of fear-scent upon seeing the whip in all it's glory.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:53 am

Stonestar put one last thing together, fashioning a whip out of the thorny vines while making one end safe for him to hold with normal vines. Finally, the tom began to pace around his mate again, purring loudly as she purposefully squirmed to feel the thorns on her muzzle. “Your mother was a little rope bunny as well,” The tom purred softly, tightening the muzzle suddenly so his mate couldn’t reply to him, or even force her tongue through her mouth. All she was allowed to do was breathe through her nose. “In fact, I think you were probably conceived the day I tied her forepaws part way up a tree trunk so she was hugging the thing the whole time while I fucked her.”
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:45 am

The she-cat groaned and shifted the entire time as she watched and felt herself become tied up, and she felt herself grow more aroused with each touch and tightening of a vine. Putting so much trust into your love as they tied you up and paced around you was something she shivered at, and she moved her lips around to feel the thorns dig lightly into her skin on her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:26 am

“I am,” growled Stonestar, tying two thorn-less vines around her hindlegs from the twisted vines of the great tree, immobilizing her. He then moved her forepaws so they were over her head. He made a collar out of the thorny vines, placing it around her neck, and then lashed each of her forepaws to the collar, keeping them tucked vulnerably against her chest. The Tom used some more of the normal vines to make a leash that attached to her collar along with her forepaws, and finished off the binds with a thorny loop that he tied around her muzzle. Though this was intended to gag her eventually, he left it loose for now, sitting uselessly at the base of Leafwing’s muzzle as he padded back around to her rear.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:16 am

As the male almost certainly intended, Leafwing's attention got soaked up into the balls danging above her as her soon-to-be imprisonment was set up by her mate, and she held up a paw to gently fondle them appreciatively. "Mmm, hurry up and tie me please," she begged and ordered at the same time.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:36 am

“Good slut,” purred Stonestar dominantly. The Tom teasingly traced his tail over her exposed belly, the soft fur brushing against a few of her nipples before stopping just short of her core. The Tom turned his back to her and lifted his tail to show off his balls to his daughter as he started tying vines to some exposed roots from the huge tree before him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:33 am

The she-cat let out a plaintive whimper and slowly bent her head down, followed by the rest of her body as she dropped and then rolled over as he asked. "Yes daddy," she groaned, shivering in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:10 am

“Last chance,” Stonestar grunted as he licked away at Leafwing’s neck. The Tom broke his routine and nipped at the skin softly before returning to licking, though his quick bite carried the threat of further force if he had to apply it. “Roll on your back,” The tom commanded between licks once more, moving back to blow over her neck again.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:30 am

The she-cat let out a hot groan as the sexual tension grew between them, and she already knew what she wanted, even though she was curious to see what dirty ideas he'd come up with. She stubbornly held her ground, though she leaned into the air blown on her neck timidly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:17 am

“Lay on your back,” growled Stonestar threateningly, pacing around Leafwing as part of his routine. “Maybe if you cooperate I’ll tell you what else I can do, before I do it.” He made it back to her front, licking her neck and then letting his hot breath blow over the wet spot. “Or I could make you find out the hard way.”
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:06 am

The she-cat pretended to let out a fearful whimper, tucking her tail between her hindlegs submissively, though any glance at her eyes would show the excitement and curiosity that brimmed inside of them. "Yea but, you've already bred me in all my holes," she mewed innocently, making her mew purposefully sound confused, and she rubbed herself against the male with fervor as he paced around her. "What else could you even do?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:14 am

“Ah,” Stonestar growled, lust filling his gaze as Leafwing approached him once more. “But you haven’t been marked by me yet.” The tom wound his body around hers, purring as he drank in the scent of her arousal when he passed by her hindlegs. “I intend on marking you every way I know how, Leafwing. Then you will truly belong to me and me alone.” The tom licked at the sensitive inside of his mate’s ear, purring loudly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:52 pm

Seeing him drop the vines, she licked her lips and glanced around. Though it wouldn't hurt her, being dragged back here with teeth digging into her tail sounded unpleasant. And she was really looking forward to laying down and feeling herself get tied up and immobilized limb by limb. Just the idea of laying down, helplessly tied, while her mate toyed and played with her, made her turned on and wet beneath her tail.

Abandoning the running away idea, she turned around and soaked up the prey-look that Stonestar gave her, and instead strolled up to him, hanging her tongue from her mouth sluttily and rolling her whips, lashing her tail seductively. "But daddy," she whined, pressing closely to his side and dragging herself across his body, "I already am yours."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:39 pm

Stonestar tilted his head, dropping the vines and grinning before licking his lips, as if The she-cat was a piece of delicious prey. “I will make you mine, Leafwing, even if I have to drag you back here by the base of your tail.” The tom crouched, preparing to pounce of his daughter tried to bolt.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:19 pm

She giggled when her father smirked at her like that. Whether or not he intended to, he look so cute with the vines dangling out of his mouth while he looked at her like that. But she knew she didn't want to make it as easy to him walking up to her and tying her up. She laughed and playfully mewled, "I'm not that easy, you big butt."

She suddenly thrust her paws back in towards her chest and rolled upright, standing up and turning around, glancing back to see how her father reacted to her making a move to run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   

Back to top Go down

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next