From The Beginning to The End
What's up Mofos!

From The Beginning to The End

viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:07 pm

Stonestar looked back up into the tree, leaping up and somehow managing to snag the vines overhead. He yanked more than enough down to tie her up, purring and giving her a cocky smirk with the vines hanging from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:53 pm

She nodded swiftly and remained laying down, cutely putting her front together and holding them out and up to her standing father as she remained laying on her side. "I've been such a bad she-cat, and you've been an amazing tom. I deserve to be imprisoned," she admitted dramatically, unable to stop her tail twitching in excitement.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:42 pm

Stonestar shook his head. “I’ll take your first offer, but think long and hard about what you want me to do to you- or you to do to me- afterwards.” The tom stood up, shaking his pelt off and purring softly as he found himself mostly recovered now. “You won fair and square after all.” He purred, smirking over at his daughter. “You seemed interested in tying me up, so if you still want to do that, I’ll let you.”
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:41 am

"You didn't just save my pelt, you saved my life," she whispered, and leaned forward and give him another kiss. "That's why I think it'd be more fair if you were the one that tied me up and did whatever you wanted. It'd be a good destresser for you anyways. And since I won, you could, err, eat my pussy out afterwards?" She tilted her head. "I mean, if you want me to tie you up and experiment, I won't refuse..."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:25 am

“You did,” The tom huffed, kissing her briefly before smiling back across the close distance between them. “Congratulations.” The tom quickly added “But for saving your pelt, I think I get to have my way with you after that.” He smirked knowingly at the She-cat, wondering what she’d think of those terms.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:14 am

"Mhmm," she purred happily once she knew the leader had submitted to eating the prey. "I think I love you lots more, though." She let him take another bite of food and swallow it, then suddenly went up and pushed her nose to his, drawing her lips forward until they touched his. "You know, technically I did win the competition..." she mewed, hoping it wasn't too soon to bring it up.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:54 am

Stonestar begrudgingly began to eat, though he occasionally interrupted his feast to give his daughter a few loving licks before returning to the prey. “I love you so much, Leafwing,” The tom murmured during one such grooming break.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:48 am

"No," she growled, and insistently pushed the prey towards him. "The prey-hole was almost completely filled when we left from yesterday's hunting, remember? It'll take a single hunting patrol to allow the entire clan to feast today. You have to take care of yourself, too." Though, she did relent enough to lay down and press her belly to his, wrapping her forepaws around his back lightly and licking his chest warmly. "Now eat while I do this," she growled demandingly in between licks.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:30 am

Stonestar seemed to just need some rest, eagerly drinking the water but leaving the prey. It was the code, after all, that he not eat unless The needs of his clanmates were satisfied, and he had no idea if that was true back in Camp. After taking a long drink, The tom glanced up at Leafwing and gestured for her to lay with him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:25 am

Leafwing landed lightly beside him and knelt down to nudge his cheek. "Wait here," she suddenly ordered, and came back minutes later and dropped a fresh thrush in front of him. "Don't try to move," she ordered, and disappeared again to come back with water in some moss. "Eat and drink," she once again ordered the leader, concern growing in her gaze as she saw how tired he looked. She laid down in front of his face to lick at his hears and neck, cleaning all the debris and dirt away from his fur with firm licks of her tongue.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:07 am

Stonestar nodded, quickly following Leafwing back down. His legs turned to slush beneath his weight and the tom crumpled at the base of the tree, anxiety, adrenaline, exhaustion, and relief pumping though him all at once as he flopped onto his side, panting.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:02 am

The she-cat shut her eyes in terror as they precariously swung around, and she knew her life was literally in Stonestar's jaws for a few moments until they both landed against the trunk of the tree with a light thud, and she was able to take her own weight again on her own paws.

"I, uhh, I'm ready to go back down again," she whispered, though she attacked her father with a bunch of firm licks all over his face as she did so, thankful for his quick thinking.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:52 am

Stonestar hauled Leafwing upwards. He sent a silent prayer to Starclan that this would not be the time his aging body gave out on him. not now, he thought, Great Starclan any time but now. A failure on his part could kill his daughter, or worse yet, both of them, and he’d be the one that had another few lives to spend regretting it.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:46 am

Leafwing forced herself to take a shuddering deep breath and relaxed her grip until she was danging with no grip on the tree, the only thing holding her up being her father's grip. "Now," she gasped, telling him she had let go.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:36 am

Stonestar reached the branch Leafwing was dangling from after what felt like seasons. The Tom, shaking with the effort of holding himself up, began to gingerly place his weight onto the untested branch, until finally all four paws were on. The Tom then leaned over and snatched his daughter’s scruff in his jaws as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:34 am

Leafwing didn't reply as she tightened her grip on the branch. She tried swinging her hindlegs up to pull herself up, but found she was unable. "Crap," she muttered, glancing up to see Stonestar coming down. She knew she would slip soon, but she was certain he'd be there in time.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:26 am

Stonestar’s eyes widened as Leafwing not only beat him, but then fell past him. The Tom’s heart caught in his throat as he looked over the side of his branch, not feeling any relief when he saw Leafwing just hanging on below him. “Leafwing, hold on!” The tom yowled. With the branch so high up, and not even one of the ones they had initially jumped on, Stonestar didn’t want to risk jumping straight to her and knocking her off or breaking the branch. Instead, he began to carefully climb down the trunk, his claws barely gripping the bark for long enough to keep him from tumbling down as well.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:23 am

Leafwing watched Stonestar to ensure he made a safe landing before glancing up to judge how high his mark was, and she could instantly tell she'd be able to beat it. Though, it was tempting to purposefully lose on purpose, just barely, so that she'd get the loser's reward. But the idea of being the one in charge also intrigued her...

Making her decision, the young female jumped up and dug her claws in, propelling herself up rapidly, and within a moment had a clear clawmark just above her father's on the tree. She gave a brief victorious yelp when she reached the moment where she was just hovering in the air, but as she was dropping down towards the branch back below she could instantly tell she hadn't jumped straight up, and plunged right by the first branch. She let out a terrified caterwaul and whipped out her forelegs and barely managed to grasp a branch below, her body dangling over air and her father now above her on the tree.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:09 am

Stonestar nodded, glancing straight up the tree as he bunched his muscles and then leapt, his tired body still managing to propel him to where his claw grazed the bark an additional foxlength and a half above the top branch. The Tom made a shaky landing, but leapt to the lower branch so that Leafwing wouldn’t have to worry about landing on him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:07 am

Leafwing landed on the branch beside him, panting heavily. "How about you go first and leave a claw mark as high as you can before you have to come back, then I go and leave a claw mark, and whoever has the highest claw mark wins," she amended the rules on the fly, seeing that having them both go up would be really hard.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:00 am

Stonestar was sitting right at the base of the last good branch, having gotten a little ahead while Leafwing had sat down. He stared straight up the side of the tree, trying to gage how far he could go up and still guarantee a safe landing back on this final weight-bearing branch when his legs would inevitably give out.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:57 am

She let out a surprised yelp when she weight forced her front claws to cut through the bark as she fell, but she quickly dug her rear claws back in and pursued her father, stopping on a branch to take deep breaths. She glanced up and saw they probably had another 20 feet or so until they reached the very top, but now there were no branches to hold their weight, only bark.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:47 am

“Very well,” Stonestar grunted, launching himself up the trunk of the tree before sinking his claws in. He gave Leafwing’s rear a nudge with his head, enough to loosen the grip of her rear claws, and then climbed up past her.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:42 am

The she-cat noticed the leader's concentrated look and laughed. "Don't think about it too hard, daddy," she teased. Instead of launching herself now, she unsheathed her claws and began stepping up the tree paw-step by paw-step, preventing herself from slipping by holding herself in place with her claws dug deeply into the thick bark. "There are no rules. A little shove here and there is perfectly allowable." She wasn't too sure how safe that'd be, but with tons of tightly packed branches below she was confident a fall would be halted.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:23 am

Stonestar hesitated at first when Leafwing reminded him of the rules, but when she quickly flung herself to the next branch he continued as well. The Tom realized he was only one branch ahead, and that Leafwing likely weighed less than him and could therefore climb higher. Frowning, the leader tried to strategize how he could win as he sized up the next jump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   

Back to top Go down

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next