From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 7:52 pm

Leafwing purred and licked his shoulder, both nervous and excited, but more of the latter since she had already done this once. She looked over at Flowerpaw and whispered, loud enough for everyone to hear but just to sound devious, "take your sweet time. Maybe we can make him beg for us to go faster."

But Flowerpaw barely registered the words. Her father wanted them to do what? Share his dick? Being the young cat she was who adored her father, she only wanted to ask a million questions. "D-daddy? Why do you want that? Have you already done this with Leafwing? What about the Shadowclan tom? I can't betray him! And why would any she-cat want to lick down there?" Leafwing, growing exasperated at her shy, adorable little sister questioned the command, and paused in her grooming of Stonestar's ribs on his side to push her head down so her muzzle was buried to the fur against his other side. "Lick," she said simply, watching as Flowerpaw looked up at her and then Stonestar.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 7:09 pm

Stonestar broke his kiss with Leafwing to purr out a reply to Flowerpaw. "Of course, Flowerpaw, but only a small part of it. Perhaps Leafwing and I can show you the rest for that tom of yours." With this, he confirmed his approval, having decided that Starclan was, indeed, its own clan, and he couldn't bind his daughter to the same rules that were applied to the living as a result. "Leafwing, Flowerpaw, I want you two to groom your way down my bodies. And when you get low enough-" he could barely believe this was actually a command he was giving to both of his daughters simultaneously- "Share my dick."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 10:17 am

Both Flowerpaw and Leafwing had their eyes closed and their bodies went limp as they let their father take control. Whenever Flowerpaw was the one being kissed, Leafwing would lick at Stonestar's neck instead to keep herself busy, and while she was being kissed she pushed Flowerpaw's head down towards the crook of his neck to indicate she should do the same, which she willingly obeyed.

Flowerpaw tried to wriggle away and shut her mouth at first when her father gave her exlcusive attention, but knew it was futile and gave in, taking the new lesson seriously and feeling as he demonstrated on her. The process continued and continued until Flowerpaw felt her lips and edges of her mouth soaked in saliva, a mix of her own and of Stonestar's. "Is this what mates do?" she finally mewed quietly, already knowing the answer. "Should I do something else?" Leafwing could help but smirk in the kiss she was having at the question.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 10:09 am

Stonestar allowed Flowerpaw to join in as well, taking as much as he could of having both of their tongues in his muzzle at once before gently nosing Leafwing away and exclusively kissing Flowerpaw, showing her the right way to kiss a cat by performing the actions on her himself, his tongue running around hers a few times before he switched back to Leafwing. He continued transferring his kissing between his daughters for what felt like an eternity, though he gradually began to long for more.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 10:02 am

Flowerpaw's eyes widened as she realized what it was. Of course she knew what those were, she was just too caught up in it all to think completely straight. "I-it's your...your dick," she whispered, describing it in the way many Starclan cats described it. Since she hadn't gotten an official mate yet, the Starclan cats did typically shelter her from all that, but she had certainly seen interesting things, including a massive orgy between all the previous leaders in Starclan. Not really knowing what else to do, and feeling left out as Leafwing and Stonestar made out in front of her, she leaned forward and began kissing the toms muzzle too, licking at his lips and teeth.

Leafwing closed her eyes in the kiss and groped her tongue around for control, though she already knew her father was a much better kisser than her from experience. But that only made it so that she had nothing to lose, so she pushed her head forward.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:55 am

Stonestar opened his eyes again when he felt and heard Flowerpaw panic, and wondered if she could actually be that innocent. From what he'd heard, Starclan was a hotbed of sexual activity, even between elders that had passed. Perhaps they'd sheltered her from that, he reasoned. Pulling away from the kiss for a moment, he looked into the apprentice's eyes, he mewed evenly "Flowerpaw, it's part of me, remember? Your sister and you saw it once." He revealed that he knew the story, but didn't say that Leafwing had told him. "Every tom has one." He turned back to Leafwing and forced her into another lusty kiss, his purrs vibrating his chest as it pressed against Flowerpaw's as his paw rubbed Leafwing's back sensually.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:47 am

Flowerpaw's struggles all but ceased as Stonestar and Leafwing began making out right in front of her, and she stared without shame, or really any thought or emotion. "W-what? I'm confused." She made the addmission and looked away from her sister and father. Normally she'd have laughed when he called her sister Leafbutt, but he'd said it in a way that made it lose all of it's kit-innocence. She wriggled again but felt her leaders paws holding her tight, but she didn't feel any fear, as she totally trusted the tom, and her eyes suddenly widened when something hard suddenly brushed up against her thigh, and small, sharp sensations went through her fur. "Daddy, there's something beneath me!" she mewed, panicky.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:39 am

"Of course I do, Flowerpaw. I love you." He murmured quietly, his gaze darkening with lust as he planted a playful lick on his younger daughter's nose. Turning back to Leafwing, he smirked and added "Just as I love you, my little Leafbutt." Losing himself entirely, he pressed his muzzle to hers in a kiss. His forepaws each held one daughter just below their shoulders, his powerful grip keeping either from going anywhere as he kissed Leafwing and his cock grew further beneath Flowerpaw.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:31 am

Leafwing giggled as he returned her rough treatment on her own muzzle, and every time his muzzle went to give her attention she licked and nipped him back, clearly crossing the father-daughter grooming, and she closed her eyes as she fell into it, though she felt Flowerpaw wrigggle like a worm next to her.

"Hey! What are you doing?" came the young she-cat's protest as she suddenly received wet licks straight to her muzzle, and she scrunched her nose cutely and tried to look away and hide her face from his prying tongue. "C'mon daddy, you don't need to lick that much!"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:24 am

"Hey! Ow!" Stonestar laughed, his forepaws wrapping forcefully around both his daughters, pulling them both to within range of his muzzle, where he alternated between licking lustily at Flowerpaw's and nipping at Leafwing's, catching the look from the warrior but ignoring it, his gaze venturing between their hindlegs more an more frequently.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:19 am

Leafwing narrowed her eyes disbelievingly, seeing the signs as the tom got a lusty look in his eyes. "That was when we were kits..." she purred, and licked his neck as he groomed both his daughters with more than affection now, "I think we'll need something a little more severe than tick-duty for us to stay in line." Considering the leader hadn't really reacted to Flowerpaw's news on the Shadowclan tom, it seemed a good time to present a challenge, as her usual fiesty self demanded. And so, after giving his neck a few apologetic licks, she nipped him again, a little harder, and then repeated.

Flowerpaw twitched her ears uneasily at the exchange, but closed her eyes and reveled in the feeling of being loved so much. She didn't want to purposely make her father react, she just wanted him to be happy and loved, just like she was.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:12 am

"Hey now."  Stonestar interrupted his petting to bop Leafwing's nose when she nipped his neck, though he purred softly at her feistiness.  "No biting or you get tick duty, remember?"  He mewed, recalling a frequent punishment he'd doled out to them for when their roughhousing got too rowdy.  When Flowerpaw settled herself on top of him, it proved to be too much.  The tongues, in combination with the new position of his youngest daughter, cause his breath to hitch, and he began to reciprocate their attentions, alternating his grooming between his two daughters as his cock began to emerge.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 9:06 am

Leafwing growled at him and nipped his neck for bringing up the embarrassing story, though her belly and chest filled with warmth at the memory, and at how safe she felt cuddling next to the tom like this. "Well, at least I didn't sneak out almost every single night as a kit to sleep in your nest. Flowerpaw always thought a monster would grab her, and she knew you'd protect her."

Flowerpaw squeaked indignantly at her sister's story but finally just grinned and admitted, "Yea, I wanted to be as big and fierce as Stonestar." Though Leafwing didn't really respond to the head petting from her father, Flowerpaw would stop licking and nuzzle her cheek into the paw rub, sniffing at his paw pads instinctively as she did so, and she felt encouraged to keep talking. "I remember when I woke up from a nightmare a couple times, and I'd go to Stonestar's den crying and curl up on his belly while he comforted me." She gave the leader a long, tender look and laid down on him, as though trying to lay on his belly, but her larger size made it so she just laid on top of him in an intimate-like position.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:54 am

If resisting his tendencies had been hard before, Leafwing and Flowerpaw made it nearly impossible now, their twin tongues feeling wonderful as they groomed his chest and his neck. Loud purrs began to rumble through his body as the pair continued grooming him. "Ah, yes. I remember how it was my job every time a spider got in someone's nest." He purred, using his forepaws to give them both affectionate pets on their heads. "Not to mention how I pampered you two on snow days. Remember how Leafwing was so afraid of the snow that I had to go to fetch her prey while she sat in her nest, even as a young apprentice?" He teased his elder daughter with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:46 am

Flowerpaw frowned when her father didn't seem joyful at the news, and she gave Leafwing a questioning glance, who in turn just shrugged and moved closer, affectionately nuzzling Stonestar and speaking to Flowerpaw as if he wasn't even there.

"Don't take it to heart, Flowerpaw. He's your father and just wants what's best for you. We all do." Leafwing moved up and licked Stonestar sensually on the neck, noticing how as he thought he seemed to be getting pent up as his daughter sat on him so innocently, and teased her sister as they waited. "You've always been daddy's girl. You always went running to him for everything you'd or need." Flowerpaw ducked her head and self-consciously licked at her father's chest fur, so that he had two tongues grooming now.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 8:32 am

Stonestar's eyes widened at first, unsure of how to react to the news. "Honey, that's… wow." He turned his head to the side, eyes on the dirt beneath him. He was deathly opposed to interclan relationships- that was what Leafwing was in so much trouble for- but were Flowerpaw and this clan really still from different clans, or were they both part of Starclan? What would Leafwing think of he approved? Would she understand his logic? For a moment, he laid frozen in deep thought there, even as his arousal grew as his daughter remained on top of him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 10:16 am

She sighed and looked down at her father when he didn't make an attempt to push her off as he usually would. "You know..." she began, staring right into her father's eyes, "you have the look this tom I met gets when we play with each other. He loves it when I sit on him and reach up for something, but I think he likes sitting on me more." She ducked her head down and murred out some more, wanting to tell her father everything about herself. "He was Shadowclan and had become a warrior right before joining Starclan, and he always says the nicest things to me. He makes me feel all warm inside. I...I think I want to be his mate."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 10:11 am

Stonestar watched in awe for the instant that Flowerpaw exposed herself to him, and he felt himself begin to succumb to lusty arousal. Damn… All I have to do is drag her over my muzzle and start licking… That sweet little pussy would be dripping in seconds.. Shaking his head rapidly in a failed attempt to clear it, he made an exaggerated pouty face up at Flowerpaw as she announced that the ball was lost, simply letting his younger daughter sit atop him without making a motion to move.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:53 am

Flowerpaw straddled Stonestar's chest and reared up on her hindlegs, revealing herself completely to him, and she was even conscious of this. She just assumed he'd either not notice or care. She bunched her hindleg muscles and took the ball out of the air with a swipe of a forepaw, making it fall in the creek and get washed away, and she fell back down on Stonestar's chest, on all fours above him now.

"We lost the moss ball..." she mewed sadly, her ears drooping, and then glanced down at her father. "But I got better prey! I'm stronger than my father now!" She puffed her chest out proudly as Leafwing sat by, amused by her sister's actions.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:48 am

Stonestar yowled playfully as Flowerpaw charged him, crouching as if preparing himself for the blow, but of course getting completely bowled over by the much smaller she-cat, just as he had since he'd played with them as kits. The ball flew into the air once more and Stonestar's paws scrabbled for it, but with Flowerpaw atop him he couldn't move much to get it.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:26 am

Flowerpaw shrugged, frowning some more when Leafwing gave Stonestar a look. But her thoughts immediately vanished when the moss ball came flying, and Flowerpaw, being a lover of games, immediately pounced at it, grabbing it in midair and then falling on top of Leafwing accidently, making her collapse on her belly.

"Oooof," she growled, shaking Flowerpaw off and grabbing the moss ball out of her mouth despite her mew of protest, winking at her cheekily and tossing it back to Stonestar.

Flowerpaw glared playfully at her sister and jumped for the ball, not intercepting it in time but instead bundling straight for Stonestar at full speed, her distracted mind not noticing the fact.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:17 am

Fighting the incredibly erotic thought, Stonestar blinked and then looked back down at Flowerpaw, nodding. "Of course, dear. Just thought about how amazing it is to finally see you again." Unless one of them were to initiate something, he decided, any sort of sexual contact could wait. For now, he just enjoyed the company of his daughters, starting to form a ball of moss from a log within the reach of his paw. When he'd finally made something of a suitable size, he stood and padded a little ways away, tossing it up in the air in the direction of his girls.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 7:37 am

Flowerpaw nodded obediently and replied, "Yes, daddy! I'll ask them as soon as I can." She snuggled with her sister as Stonestar gave them his fatherly attention, and noticed him suddenly shiver. "Are you alright, Stonestar?" Flowerpaw suddenly asked as she felt Leadwing begin to calm down and breathe more naturally into her shoulder fur.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 7:25 am

"Ask those elders about appearing in dreams." Stonestar advised his daughter, purring softly as she locked eyes with him. "That way, we won't even have to come here to see you. You could even visit us both every night if you wanted." Noticing Leafwing about to cry, he wrapped his tail around her and pulled her closer, alternating between grooming her and grooming Flowerpaw. Naturally, their closeness sent his alpha tom instinct running again, and he pictured the scenario Leafwing had painted for them during their mating session the previous night, and found himself shuddering slightly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 7:18 am

Leafing sat back and stared at her sister, the cat who she'd been grieving over for so long. She felt tears rush to her eyes and she buried her face into Flowerpaw's shoulder while she talked to their father.

Flowerpaw purred happily, glad he wasn't angry with her. She was blissfully unaware of the new relationship between Leafwing and Stonestar. "I...yes, that's sort of true," she admitted, embarrassed to talk about herself. "I couldn't stand to just watch a cat drown, so it just kind of happened. Right... She shivered as the memory of the pain came back, "right before...you know, I died, the tom tried to push the water out of my chest, but it didn't work." She licked Syonestar's chest and teased lightly, "it's a good thing one of your patrols didn't catch him. I haven't learned how to watch the clans yet, but I overheard some elders talking about it." She licked his chest again and stared up into his eyes, amazed that anyone could love her so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next