From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:20 am

"Crouch?" Stonestar purred disbelievingly. "Honey, your mother and I did it in every position imaginable. And by the end, she could hardly walk without cum leaking from between her legs all over the camp floor." He licked behind her ear a few times, before seductively growling into it "And that's exactly how I'm going to leave you every night until you give birth, Leafbutt."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:44 am

She grinned and looked at her father playfully, regretting darkening the mood so suddenly. "So anyways....how did you ever convince mother to crouch for you?" She snorted, knowing it was a very personal question. "And by the way, your wits aren't as sharp as you think."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:41 am

"We'll see." Stonestar replied. "If he has friends, we can't risk him returning with backup. If not, we may leave him be."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:03 am

As her nerves calmed she stopped and looked at him uncertainly. "Should we really do this? Maybe it's best to have mercy and just forgive." She kicked at the dirt uncertainly. "Or we could just fuck him and then leave him alone after that. I don't want to be a murderer."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 6:37 am

"I thought she-cats were drawn to toms with cock." He replied wittily, pushing her right back with one of his large paws, a grin crossing his face as he looked at her affectionately.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:33 am

She snorted and pushed his shoulder with a paw, shaking her head. "Honestly I don't see how you ever convinced a she-cat to mate with you. You're far too cocky."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:27 am

"I can't help that you decided to yowl your heart out last night." Stonestar growled, hissing and shaking his fur out after she splashed him. His face changed from a scowl to a smirk, and he added "I can't control my natural talents, Leafbutt."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:23 am

She grumbled under her breath but scrambled after him anyway, glaring at any tom or she-cat that tried winking at her. "Daddddyyy," she whined when they got out of camp, "You can't just embarrass me like that in front of everyone!" She went to a puddle and splashed water at his face.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 5:42 am

Stonestar chuckled, playing it off. "Yes, that awoke me last night as well. Perhaps keep it down a bit next time?" He flicked his ears towards his daughter, giving her a teasing grin as some of the clan chuckled. Before further questions could be asked of his daughter, he turned dramatically and padded out of camp.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 12:47 am

Berryear lowered her gaze to Stonestar's paws when he looked at her like that. "I know, Stonestar, I know. But those patrols have only been out for short periods of time. I assume you will be out until you succeed, no matter how long it takes." Her gaze suddenly flicked to Leafwing. "Congratulations on the new mate. He is a lucky tom. I can tell you have done....alternate activities with him." She smiled to show she wasn't judging, but Leafwing's mouth still dropped open in shock, not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:55 pm

Stonestar finished chewing his herbs calmly, swallowing the bitter-tasting things with a shudder. He looked at Berryear evenly for a moment as he waited for the taste to subside. Then, he asked "Berryear, tell me, what have I been sending out to look for this rogue twice a day every single day since my daughter was killed?"
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 7:33 am

She followed him and watched as the medicine-cat made the herbs for them, setting a pile in front of both her and her father, but she gave them a frown, knowing they would be tracking down the rogue together.

"I don't think you should go about this in such a manner," Berryear protested to Stonestar as he ate the herbs. "It should be a formal patrol. You both will let your personal feelings get in the way of the mission."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 6:41 am

"I don't have to. I want this piece of fox dung dead and done before the next full moon." Stonestar mewed, padding down towards the medicine den to ask Pineprickle, the medicine cat, to prepare two bundles of traveling herbs.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:29 pm

She laughed and kissed him back, and mewed around his mouth, "You can't breed me yet, silly! You have to wait."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:27 pm

"… Very well. I'll do it. We leave tomorrow." Stonestar quickly forced her back into the kiss, purring loudly at the thought of ramming himself up the rogue's ass while his daughter assisted him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:18 pm

She pushed him back, stopping the kiss to break the passion temporarily as she went into the business. "I want to track down and murder the rogue who killed her. But the last thing I want on his mind is the fact he was fucked by you right before he died. And I want to participate in his punishment." It was a dark idea, one that had shocked her when it came to her mind, as she had considered herself a peaceful and kind cat. But the brutality of the world had changed that.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:13 pm

"Perhaps." Stonestar growled nonchalantly, though in reality the idea turned him on immensely. "What will that require, Leafwing?" He asked carefully before kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:07 pm

"Well, I think you want to give me kits," she said simply, bringing their muzzles back together and letting themselves fall onto the floor, hugging the tom closely as she kissed, knowing he would ask what the catch was.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:04 pm

Grunting, Stonestar broke their kiss to ask "And what would that be, my lovely daughter?" His ears were perked, genuinely interested in seeing what she'd come up with for them.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:00 pm

She giggled and pushed at his muzzle, letting their chest fur entangle but keep his lips away from hers, her act failing as she shrugged and look at the ground. "I still want to snuggle and kiss with you daddy. But I think I have an idea that'll suit us both very well." She looked at him and kissed his nose, holding it there so he could now grab and kiss her. "Don't forget the snuggling," she mewed while she was still able to talk.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 8:32 pm

Stonestar grunted as he stood up to face her, completely falling for her challenge. "So, what more do I have to do to convince you?" He padded up to her, their chests brushing as he pulled Leafwing in for a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 8:20 pm

Her eyes darkened as she thought deeply for a few seconds, a crazy, wild idea coming to her involving more than just fucking with her father, a kind of deal that he would most certainly be interested in. But she held it back from him for now, and let herself go back to normal.

"That's bullshit, and I think we can both just put that up front. You just want to fuck one of your daughters because the idea of doing that with your own flesh and blood turns you on. If you had cared, you'd have had mercy on me when I asked you for it." She looked at him with challenging eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:54 pm

(His writing is really good! I'm not sure I'm on that level myself. Razz )

Stonestar narrowed his eyes slightly at her words, though he didn't budge from his comfortable position in his nest. "I am thinking perfectly straight, Leafwing. I am a leader. I don't get to make mistakes, to not think clearly. If I wasn't making all of the correct decisions for you and the clan, more cats would have died on my watch." He took a moment to further steel himself as memories of his deceased daughter forced themselves to the front of his mind for a heartbeat. "So, come back here and let me take care of your wants and needs, and not just your safety for once in the first time in moons."
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:56 am

(It's because some of your posts remind me of some of his writing styles, which are hot as hell in my opinion. If you're able to, if you google something like 'sofurry mirri everything the light touches,' the story should pop up. I won't lie, I'm in love with chapter 39 of the story, which happens to be the last chapter. But every chapter is really good.)
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 7:53 am

She shrugged and looked back at him. "I still don't like this. I think we should stop." She stood and glanced at the exit of the den. "I don't think you're thinking clearly because of the death of one of your daughters."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)   Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leader x Warrior Wincest (For Fireblaze)
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next