From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dim Light (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 12:04 am

Shadowleaf eyed Amber carefully, noting the young age of the she-cat and the lack of hostility. Eventually she nodded and flicked her tail. “We will talk in the camp,” she mewed and turned around to head back into it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 12:01 am

Glaciertail lifted his head from clearing one of the last splotches of mud from his pelt when he saw Shadowleaf padding up. The Tom reflected on how strange it felt to be reporting to her instead of Riverflight as he mewed “Shadowleaf, this is Amber. She’s a rogue who told us a story you might want to hear about.”

Amber dipped her head to Shadowleaf. She presumed this was the leader she was faced with.

Spottedpelt was at Shadowleaf’s side, eyeing the rogue carefully.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 11:58 pm

Graycloud followed his example, relaxing slightly when she was able to properly scent things again.

“Calm down, Spottedpelt,” Shadowleaf ordered firmly. “The cat might not be hostile. Attacking first and asking questions later is never a good policy.” She padded towards the camp entrance.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 11:38 pm

Glaciertail and the others finally arrived, where Glaciertail began to furiously lap at his pelt to clean himself. Amber almost seemed comfortable the way she was, but when she saw how fiercely Glaciertail was grooming himself she began to as well. She didn’t want to look so unsightly for her first time in a clan camp.

Spottedpelt was about to speak when she noticed a flash of unfamiliar fur at the camp entrance, turning and bristling slightly as she confirmed her fears. “That’s not a clan cat, Shadowleaf,” The She-cat growled softly, getting ready to attack. She distrusted strangers after being kicked out of her old home with the rest of the clan.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 8:45 pm

Graycloud followed him, glancing around warily. She could hardly scent with all the mud caked on her pelt and for her, who had a stronger sense of smell than most others, it was utterly terrifying.

Shadowleaf blinked at Spottedpelt.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 8:42 pm

Amber followed the older Tom’s lead with little forethought. She was used to doing things like this to keep herself alive.

Once satisfied, Glaciertail began to lead the trio back towards camp.

Spottedpelt flicked her ears as she padded up to Shadowleaf.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 8:23 pm

Graycloud grimaced at the mud but reluctantly did as Glaciertail had suggested.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 8:18 pm

The Tom and she-cat joined Glaciertail at the bottom quickly.

“We should mask our scents,” mewed Glaciertail softly, creeping around until he found a muddy patch just under some tree roots and began to roll in it.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 5:35 pm

Graycloud waited until that was confirmed before she hurriedly made her way down the tree, looking around warily.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 8:29 am

Glaciertail glanced down at the foxes again, only to realize suddenly that they seemed to have tired of waiting and padded off elsewhere. “This might be the only chance we get,” mewled the tom, glancing at Graycloud and then at Amber. “Shadowleaf And Riverflight will want to hear what you have to say. Will you come back with us?”

Amber flicked her ears at the distinct lack of a star name in the cats Glaciertail mentioned but dipped her head, silently consenting.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 6:01 am

Graycloud looked mildly disappointed at the revelation that the she-cat was a coward, but nodded in acknowledgment.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 5:57 am

“I️ was afraid.” Amber mewled earnestly, glancing down at her forepaws. “The rogues took one of the... warriors, yes, one of the warriors hostage. I️ was afraid I️ would be spotted and mistaken for a fighter.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 5:53 am

“Why didn’t you check to see if they survived?” Graycloud asked, honestly curious.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 5:51 am

“I️ don’t know if they’re still around... they were hugely outnumbered.” Amber looked off to the side, as if she wished she could have done more. “They called themselves Loveclan.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 3:28 am

Graycloud tilted her head to the side, looking thoughtful.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 3:27 am

“Yes.” Amber insisted despite a disbelieving glance from Glaciertail. “A few moons ago, a group of rogues moved in just outside their territory. I️ was recruited by these rogues. They thought I️ would fight against the clans for them, and tried to brainwash me into doing it. But a clan cat told me the truth and I️ left after that, just before there was going to be a massive battle.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 3:15 am

Graycloud’s eyes widened in surprise. “Really?” She asked in astonishment, flicking her tail.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 3:13 am

“There’s another forest, some ways from here.” The she-cat looked up and found the sun, figuring the time to be just past sunhigh, and then turned so the sun was on her left. Gesturing with a tail, the loner added “That way.” Turning back to the clan cats she took a breath before mewing “And in this forest, there is another clan.”

Glaciertail pinned his ears back in surprise. “…What?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 3:10 am

(It’s actually cool XD I just wish I’d thought of it)

Graycloud turned an inquisitive gaze on Amber.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 2:55 am

(Is that sarcastic or is it actually cool? Razz )

Amber glanced between the pair of clan cats, her own gaze changing to one of confusion. “...You don’t know then.” The she-cat glanced down at the foxes again. “I️ guess I’ve got time to explain.”

“Explain what?” Glaciertail tilted his head to the side curiously.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 2:21 am

Graycloud frowned at the other she-cat in confusion.

(An RP-traveling loner. Great idea XD)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 2:06 am

Amber glanced between the tom and The she-cat inquisitively. “I️ wonder why Loveclan didn’t just ask you all for help. You seem just as strong as them, if not as vigilant about keeping predators out.”

Glaciertail narrowed his eyes at the new she-cat. “What are you talking about?” Loveclan?. He could tell that this feline was no clan cat.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 11:47 pm

Swiftstream sighed in relief and followed her mate.

“Graycloud,” the young she-cat offered grudgingly after a moment.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 11:13 pm

The stranger growled and sighed softly. “And whose land am I️ supposedly trespassing on? To me it seems this forest is ruled by the foxes.” The she-cat flicked her tail sarcastically down at the beasts below.

“Dimclan’s,” Came Glaciertail’s response.

Recognition flashed through the She-cat’s eyes at the clan part of the name and she relented, mewing “My name is Amber.”

Thankfully, the couple had other things on their mind besides securing the territory, and when they were gone Riverflight heaved a sigh of relief and started on the path again.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 11:00 pm

Graycloud scowled at her. “That’s not an answer. And you’re trespassing.”

Swiftstream waited anxiously for them to pass by, hoping they wouldn’t get caught.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dim Light (Stormwind)
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next