From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dim Light (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 2:22 am

Riverflight nodded. "I wish she would still talk to us."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 8:51 pm

Swiftstream nodded. "Spottedpelt was."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 8:50 pm

Riverflight nodded, having noticed the same thing. "Did you see who she had helping to take care of them?" Riverflight had spotted the she-cat helping out earlier that day, but wondered if Swiftstream had also noticed that their old best friend turned distant acquaintance, Spottedpelt, had been helping.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 8:43 pm

"I've not done much today, but Shadowleaf's kits seemed to be livelier than usual," Swiftstream mewed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 8:41 pm

Spottedpelt nodded, stretching out and lying down in place, sighing a content sigh.

Grinning, Riverflight purred out a "Hello, Swiftstream" between licks, waiting for the she-cat to tell him about her day, or some other topic of conversation, as he kept his own tongue busy grooming his lovely mate.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 8:32 pm

Shadowleaf gave her a nod before vanishing into the nursery.

Swiftstream purred in greeting. "Hello, Riverflight."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 8:27 pm

Spottedpelt watched after Shadowleaf, having enjoyed helping out the queen. "Tomorrow as well?" Asked the female after the pack of cats being lead off by Shadowleaf.

Riverflight padded up behind Swiftstream, purring softly as he began to lavish the top of her head in loving licks.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 8:23 pm

When the sun set, Shadowleaf softly thanked Spottedpelt and said goodnight to her, gathering up her kits and taking them off to the nursery.

Swiftstream arched her back and pushed her forepaws out in front of her in a stretch, her tail curling over her back.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 8:19 pm

Spottedpelt nodded with newfound understanding as Shadowleaf named her litter. "Ok, I think I've got them straight now." Purring softly, Spottedpelt settled down to lay next to Shadowleaf, keeping the queen entertained with gossip and helping her keep her furballs in line for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 8:05 pm

Shadowleaf nodded, and gestured at each kitten as she spoke their name, "That's Pebblekit, Ebonykit and Berrykit are over there, Alderkit is playing with the mossball, Meadowkit is the one being antisocial, and Mistkit is the one sulking next to me."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 7:57 pm

Spottedpelt shrugged with an amused mrrow. "I don't know how that works, never had any of my own obviously." The female glanced at the array of kittens at Shadowleaf's side, and eventually mewed "I know their names, I think, but could you show me who's who?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 4:07 pm

"They're five moons old; they're weaned." Shadowleaf gently cuffed Mistkit behind the ear, frowning at him. The kit had tried to leave the camp.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 8:54 am

"I can't exactly nurse them, but beyond that I'll do whatever I can." The female purred softly, grabbing a rambunctious kitten by the scruff and gently setting him back at Shadowleaf's belly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 03, 2017 4:02 am

Shadowleaf shook her head, glancing at her kits. "Right now all I need is help with them. It's a bit ridiculous how easily they get into trouble."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 7:56 pm

Spottedpelt offered the other female a friendly smile, settling down next to the black-furred she-cat. "I assume you mostly need help corralling these little furballs, but is there anything besides that?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 3:54 pm

There was a few moments of silence while Shadowleaf finally succeeded before her words registered. "Oh, yes, please," she said with relief. The kits' two fathers were either too busy or too awkward around the kits and didn't visit often anymore.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 9:20 am

"Do you... need any help?"  Spottedpelt looked off to the side.  The awkwardness between her and Riverflight and Swiftstream from their lack of interaction was painful, but impossible to ignore, even for someone as busy as Shadowleaf. So, maybe it was good for her to branch out.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 4:52 pm

(Oops, sorry. I didn't notice)

Shadowleaf blinked at Spottedpelt. "Yes?" She asked distractedly, trying to keep the two kits from continuing their fight, scolding them.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 10:27 am

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 11:14 pm

Spottedpelt watched Shadowleaf's plight from afar until she decided to pity the female a little bit and padded over to offer her services to the queen. "Hey, Shadowleaf." Spottedpelt mewled, loudly but nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:51 pm

Shadowleaf padded over to her kits to break up a fight when Pebblekit and Alderkit got into a scuffle, separating them then scolding them. The poor she-cat was exhausted having to take care of six kits, especially as she rarely got help because most of the others in the Clan were almost always busy.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:46 pm

"That's excellent!"  Purred Riverflight, impressed by the young Tom's display of what seemed to be a natural hunting ability.  Puddlepaw dipped his head to his parents.  "I would give it to you guys, but Shadowleaf has to eat before any of us can, Rainstorm said so!"  Beaming proudly, the tin grabbed the rabbit up again and padded towards the fresh-kill pile.  

Spottedpelt sat curled up in a tight ball in the clearing, feeling a little lonely.  Raising Puddlepaw and Riverflight's new duties had distanced her from her two best friends, and that put her in the position of being basically without the cats who had been both her friends and her occasional lovers.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

Swiftstream smiled brightly at her son and licked his ear with a purr. "Good job, Puddlepaw!" She purred.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 8:00 pm

"All seems well," Riverflight purred, happy to report to his mate that it seemed the worst of the clan's troubled times were behind them after his discussion with the leader. "I think we'll actually be alright after all."

Puddlepaw dipped his head seriously, unable to reply around the scruff of the rabbit in his jaws. He could act normal in a social situation, but when he was with Rainstorm the tom was so much more tense and serious, afraid making a single mistake could alter the clan's whole perception of him or of his father. He dragged the creature over to his parents, setting it down and allowing himself a small smile. "Rainstorm told me to show you what I caught today."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 3:57 pm

Swiftstream greeted her mate with a purr, gladly accepting his help in grooming her fur.

Rainstorm waited for his apprentice/nephew to catch up, then smiled warmly at the young tom. "Well done," he purred. "It's only your first time hunting and you caught a rabbit. Why don't you go show your parents?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dim Light (Stormwind)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next