From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Stormwind~

That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP]   That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 7:01 am

"Sure is." The female responded, eyes traveling up and down his body. "Boss man needs some extra help, behind the scenes mostly. Want me to bring him out? He'll give you the details."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP]   That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 4:20 am

Max's ears flicked and he looked to her, "I noticed the help wanted sign outside... There still an opening?" He asked as he moved toward the counter.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP]   That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 4:18 am

Millie decided against the usual canned greeting as Max entered. "What can I fix up for ya, cutie?" She leaned over the counter, letting her cleavage show to him as her tail waved behind her, head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP]   That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 4:07 am

"Sorry, forgot about that, with having to work the girls in the back and the machines then the mixers and the counter on top of that makes me forget" The bull anthro stated, "Now work the damn counter so I can get those newbies started, you know how they are" He snorted and walked into the back again.

Once the bull was out of the room, Max walked through the door, looking around the shop.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP]   That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 4:00 am

"Hey, y'all. That elderly couple I told ya about took too long buying my art." Millie retorted. "Hmm... There was this cutie caribou stud on the street, if y'all are lucky he'll follow me in here."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP]   That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 3:57 am

"Took you long enough Millie, I need you in the front today" Jason said and gave the customer their ice cream, "You'll probably be in the back tomorrow, did you see anyone we could use to help me out on your way here?" He asked while checking the register.

Max watched her slip into the shop then he went to the store next door, his ears flicking.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP]   That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 3:47 am

She waved cutely to Max before cheekily ducking into the shop, leaning on the counter as she waited forJason to come back to the front.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP]   That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 3:44 am

Jason grumbled as he waited for Millie to show up for work that day, he took a chance to go into the back and check on the other anthro in the back, hooking some up to milking machines and he checked the mixers, he heard the bell and went back out to get the customer.

Max walked down the street, noticing the cow and his ears flicked, he was a large caribo anthro and most things didn't shock him, but seeing the cow actually did.
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP]   That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 3:34 am

(Yeah!)

Millie was an idealistic young woman who had just moved to the city from a small town in Nebraska. A cow anthro, she was a rare sight in this concrete jungle, and when she spoke her accent startled passers-by. She walked up the street in her usual afternoon routine, returning to her studio apartment to finish up her latest painting.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP]   That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP] - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 2:36 am

Sure thing! ^^ Want to just jump right in? Might make it more fun
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP]   That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 11:47 pm

(If you don't mind, I'd like to be the females. And thanks for understanding!)
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP]   That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 12:53 pm

Okay, well we dont have to do the unbirth then ^^ which part do you want? The male's or females?
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP]   That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 7:47 am

I don't know about the unbirth part, it's a little weird for me and I can't really RP it very well. But the rest sounds good!
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP]   That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 3:34 am

OK, so one of us would be two male characters while the other plays as many females as they want, but one of the male characters owns an ice cream shop and hires the other male character, the ice cream is freshly made, literally, the owner takes care of female anthros and keeps them pregnant any way they can, may that be impregnating them himself or unbirthing small creatures into them, so he can milk them to make the ice cream. Though he couldn't keep up with keeping the female's pregnant while needing to man the shop, so the two men make a deal, one working in the shop and the other with the females during the day, then at night one of them goes home to sleep and the other stays with the females and if we have to we can always add more male characters or even make it a group rp at some point
Back to top Go down
Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP]   That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 3:29 am

(Lemme hear it!)
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP]   That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP] - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 1:55 am

I just want someone to join before I explain the plot, I think it's a good one tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP]   That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP] - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

That Ice Cream Shop Down The Street [PAFP]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8