From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 7:05 pm

Scout panted softly, leaning over to lap at the space between his legs, his member still pulsing from their action, the tom not having cum yet.

"Exactly." Lark purred. "So, I think we take you and the kits back to your home, then I find a new place to move the rest of the girls to."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:28 pm

"Yeah right" He huffed lightly and breathed heavily while watching his mate.

"You have a point there... Twoleg cats never get any action, and with clipped toms you could hire them for the toms that want other toms instead of she-cats" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:23 pm

Scout flopped onto his side, not even bothering to try and clean himself. "Damn… I need to smell like other cats more often." He teased his mate, purring.

"I can still run it, Lanx." Lark reasoned. "I'll have a chance to advertise myself to the cats in the twolegplace, and you'll have a great place to raise the kits."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:51 am

Blu breathed heavier than normal and he slowly slid off his mate, landing on the ground and wincing as he did, the tom had over exerted himself but he felt like he needed to, "There... Now you don't smell like them" He panted heavily.

"W-what? L-Lark.. You didn't want to go before, what changed your mind?" She asked, shock written upon her face as she watched her mate, "What about the business?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:48 am

"Yes…" Scout groaned a muffled groan into his mate's mouth as he was covered in his seed, continuing to rub his hindquarters all over Blu's cock.

Lark nodded, picturing the scene in his head. "Pine might be more of a tom's name…" an idea hit him suddenly.  "Lanx, what if we went back there?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:35 am

Blu panted and growled deeply as he quickly yanked his cock out of his mate and came all over his rear end and his back, coating the submissive tom in his seed, purring lightly as he smelt less and less of the other cats.

"Well... I liked when my twoleg had smaller twolegs around and they would softly stroke my back... Oh! Whenever they'd bring in that big pine tree and they would decorate it with colorful ornaments they called them, they were like shiny treasures" She explained.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:28 am

Scout mewled into Blu's mouth as the domination continued, rocking his hips back in time with Blu's thrusts as he submissively let Blu's tongue explore his mouth, not even trying to wrestle the insistent tongue with his own for control of the kiss.

"Mouse could be a cute name."  Lark suggested, going off of what she said.  "Keep going.  Think about that place a little more."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:22 am

The larger tom growled in pain and pleasure as he roughly pounded into his mate, gripping tightly onto him and breathing heavily, keeping his tongue in his mate's muzzle while he ruthlessly pounded his ass.

"What I liked the most from that time? Well, I liked when I could go and chase the birds, or mice, or the little frogs that jumped around the yard" she mewed to him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 6:19 am

Scout groaned as his mouth and throat were invaded by his mate's tongue, loving the way Blu was absolutely dominating the proceedings. He closed his eyes, giving in to the sensations of Blu's cock and tongue as he began to run his own in circles around the dominant tom's.

Lark had an idea suddenly. "Well, your old home, with the twolegs… what were your favorite memories from there?"

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:57 am

"Shut up" he hissed in pleasure and pain as he forced his tongue into his mate's mouth and started licking out the moist cavern while fucking him roughly, despite his own pain he wanted his mate to smell like a mix of the two of them, just them, no other cats.

Lanx purred and groomed him softly, "We have two little she-kits, so that narrows it down a little" She told him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:55 am

"Blu- ugh!- Don't hurt- oh!- yourself." Scout could hardly contain himself as Blu began to fuck him, raising his ass for his mate just like always.

Lark purred softly, grooming her face a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:35 am

"Getting their scent off you" he growled as he forcefully mounted his mate, his ears back and he held back his hisses of pain as he started humping his mate roughly, he had indeed smelt the other felines on his mate and he didn't like it.

"I haven't thought of anything no" She mewed softly and nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:33 am

Scout turned around obediently for Blu, his tail flicking behind him. Turning his head to look back at his mate, he mewled stubbornly "I'm still taking you, and that's final. What are you doing?"

After a moment of silence, save for the sounds of the kits suckling, Lark asked "Have any names in mind yet?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 5:26 am

Blu winced softly as he moved and he gave a sigh, "Lets just let it heal naturally, I don't want you going back out there" He stated as he forced himself to stand, "Turn around" He mewed lightly.

Lanx purred as she watched the suckling kits, her ears perked forward.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:35 pm

Scout lapped away at his mate's face, his licks slowly moving to his neck and chest. "I still have to take you to the clan's medicine cat… We have to make sure you heal right." He mewed between licks, covering the blue tom in his affectionate grooming, his worry and fear slowly flowing out of him, muscles gradually relaxing again.

Lark groomed their living kits happily, smiling down at each of them.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2016 6:00 am

"You were taking too long and I was getting worried" He huffed and leaned into his mate, his ears back.

"I see..." She murmured softly and moved slightly to start grooming the kits.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2016 1:47 am

"Blu, why did you follow me!?" Scout growled. "I was looking for help for you, and I was going to be fine! What if you've made it worse!?" Sighing, he settled down next to his mate, grooming Blu's face. "Don't scare me like this…"

Lark bowed his head, sighing softly. "Stillborn, I'm afraid." Looking back up at the pair of healthy kits, he purred softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptySat May 21, 2016 12:48 am

Blu flopped down and hissed in pain as they stopped, breathing heavily and trying to hide the pain he was in.

Lanx smiled and nuzzled him, watching him interact with the suckling kits, "What about the other ones?" She asked softly, distinctly remembering delivering more than just those two kits.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptySat May 21, 2016 12:05 am

Scout hurried, pushing Blu with his nose when he felt the other tom wasn't moving fast enough, until he pushed them both into a hollow log that had fallen across the stream, crouching there and breathing heavily.

Lark purred louder at her grooming, looking between them to give each kit a gentle lick as well.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 2:00 pm

"Just go" He hissed and limped as fast as he could despite the pain he was in.

Lanx purred and nuzzled her mate softly, gently grooming him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:40 am

"No!" Scout hissed uncharacteristically, fear for himself and his mate making him act extremely differently as he continued to watch their backs carefully.

Lark padded close to her, purring as he laid next to her belly to share his warmth with her and their kits.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:23 pm

"What? I'm not supposed to worry about my mate and go find him even if I risk my own life?" He growled lightly.

By the time Lark got back, Lanx was awake and grooming the two live kits, she hadnt been told about the other three yet.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 7:03 am

"You're injured, you shouldn't even be here!" Scout retorted, dragging Blu in front of him and nosing him forwards from there.

Lark stepped back, overwhelmed with images from his past, his first mate, his first litter…. It came rushing back to him all at once, and he almost didn't think to bury the poor scrap before him. When he did, his eyes were distant, vacant, even as he returned to the den.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:45 am

"I'm right behind you just go" He hissed and shoved him while limping behind him.

The little kit jerked and tried to make noises of pain, blood starting to drip out of its little nose before the kit fell limp, its belly was bloated from internal bleeding. The kit was completely drained of all its blood and slowly and painfully died.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:42 am

Scout wrapped his tail around Blu's. "We're both going, now come on!" He hissed, raising his voice despite the need for quiet.

Lark padded into the forest with the tiny kit, contemplating how-and wether he should- carry out the horrible deed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next