From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 4:15 pm

(To win or to lose... *rolls dice* Lose it is, then!)

Try as she might, it seemed that all the prey had vacated the area after three of their brethren had been killed. The sun set, and the young she-cat reluctantly headed back to her mate, tail dragging and stomach rumbling (she hadn’t eaten at all that day, I believe).
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 7:19 am

The tom smirked at her determination and gave the sinking sun a long glance. It seemed down to luck now. If no prey came up she would certainly lose. But if she stumbled on the right prey she could easily bag it in time. His tail twitched in excitement. He loved the uncertainty that came with these types of games. "You got this slave, keep your eyes and nose open," he advised quietly to her from a safe distance to not scare prey away.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 5:04 am

Brightflame glanced up at the sky, noting how close the sun was to the horizon. Her ears twitched at his offer, expression twisting unhappily. She was rather prideful- a highly undesirable trait when one was basically a glorified slave- and her pride would not allow her to accept it. Without saying a word, she headed off again, sniffing around for any more prey.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 10:44 am

The she-cat's master grew bored as time drew on, but he diligently followed the she-cat around. When she caught the squirrel, he informed her that the kill still counted before padding away with it in his jaws and tearing into it hungrily. How could he be expected not to when his favorite was squirrel, after all? "Times running out," he called to her in between mouthfuls, "I'll accept a surrender before the time runs out and in return lessen the payment on your behalf, if you're interested," though he made it clear that it wasn't required, just an option.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 5:36 am

It was only sheer luck that allowed the young she-cat to catch the vole, and the mouse and the squirrel after that. Try as she might, though, she couldn’t catch anything else after that, and even those three pieces had taken a few hours. As time drew nearer to sundown, she grew a little desperate. She hated to lose.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 7:16 am

The tom watched her on and off as she did her tracking and tried to sneak up on prey. Her form was actually pretty good since she'd only had a couple hours of training in a single day. Honestly he wasn't sure if he wanted to win or not. He'd certainly enjoy himself if he did, but he wouldn't mind seeing how the she-cat would spend her day. He'd of course try to give her space and time alone, but obviously she wouldn't be able to just run off by herself without supervision.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 5:03 am

Brightflame went through the training with an air of stubborn determination, absolutely refusing to lose this bet. As soon as she was released, she hurried off. Slipping into her instincts and the meager training she’d been given, she scented the air and caught the trace of a vole. Slinking across the ground, she winced whenever she made a sound.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 9:26 pm

The toms snorted. "Fine, you'll get what you ask for. If I win, you'll do as I said before plus take a rather rough face fucking as punishment. If you win, you get an entire day to yourself, but I'll be gracious and give you the choice to have my company and do whatever you wish to me within reason, if you so desire."

For the next couple hours, the tom instructed her on proper movement and stances to use for hunting, letting her go once her form was adequate. "Alright slave, go for it! Four pieces of anything. I'll keep a distance and not interfere."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:57 pm

She pinned her ears back unhappily. All she wanted was to be left alone. Did she really have to add on what he seemed to think was interesting? She didn’t want to.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:59 am

"That's..." the tom paused for emphasis, "very lame. I'm disappointed. C'mon slave, it's a game. You could make me do something embarrassing...you could watch me take it from another master in the clan. Or tie me down and have your way with me, but I'd probably enjoy every second of it." He snickered. "I'll hold to my word, but if you don't improve your winnings to something more interesting, I'll add to my own winnings. Like a blowjob."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:25 am

She twitched her tail tip, thinking this sounded rather unfair. It was highly unlikely she’d be able to catch four pieces of prey by the end of the day. Regardless of the fact that it was still early morning, she’d literally never had any experience before. “I would like to be left alone for at least a day, if I win.”
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 6:21 am

He snorted, wondering if she was really that ignorant by now. "What do you think?" When he saw the wariness in her eyes he rolled his own. "It's not life or death. I'll teach you some basics, then give you until sundown to catch a certain amount of prey. Say...at least 4 things, any bird, squirrel, mouse, whatever is edible. If you catch all four, you win! If not, I win!" He licked his lips.

"This is the fun part. We each make our own terms if we win. So, if I win, I want you to sit on my face and let me lick you everywhere, and once you finish you'll clean me up and we cuddle. What do you want if you win?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 6:25 am

She followed after him, eyes bright with interest for once as she listened to him speak. She’d figured those were the main parts of hunting, but it wasn’t like she’d ever been able to practice. Her head cocked to one side when he mentioned a bet, wariness returning to her eyes. “What sort of bet?”
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptyFri Jan 04, 2019 5:52 am

"Very well," he purred and led her out of their sanctuary and towards an area of the forest that was mostly flat prairie with scarce amounts of trees. "The keys are really just scent and sound. It takes practice to get good at mastering those techniques of course. I'll try to get you started before sending you off on a solo. Oh-" he looked back at her as he walked, "I want to make a deal by the way. A bet on what happens if you catch a certain amount of prey."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 4:10 pm

She blinked at him, golden eyes widening in surprise. You’re going to teach me how to hunt? No one... ever does that for their mate. Her desire to learn something she considered useful won out over her desire to stay away from him, and she quickly nodded.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2019 12:21 pm

"Whatever," the tom replied moodily and stood beside her, giving her a bit of time to wash herself before meowing, "I know the usual thing to do is bring you to camp and lock you up until I want to see you again, but I don't want to do that. I want to make you useful for something, so I'm teaching you to hunt. We'll probably fuck a few times in between though, because I want to. Sound good to you?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 8:42 am

Brightflame flinched away from the jab with a startled mrrow. “Good morning,” she mumbled, yawning widely.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptyTue Jan 01, 2019 8:22 am

The tom frowned unhappily at the female as he laid on his side, and unsheathed a single claw to poke one of her haunches roughly. "I said good morning to you, slave. Don't be rude, now."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 3:45 pm

Brightflame blinked at Swiftclaw drowsily, too sleepy to experience any sort of response, positive or negative. It was obvious she was not a morning cat. Carefully maneuvering herself into a sitting position, she started to groom her messy pelt.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptyMon Dec 31, 2018 6:39 am

The tom awakened with a grunt from the she-cat lifting her head off his side, and he let out his typical morning purr as he stretched his legs intensely, pushing them straight out to get a good stretch in, and he gently pushed them against his mate in the process, and he smirked at her. "Good morning, dear."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 7:01 am

In contrast to Swiftclaw, Brightflame was a surprisingly heavy sleeper for such a wary cat. She slept through the night, only stirring when dawn shed the first rays of light over the land. She yawned widely, whiskers quivering, and cracked open her eyes. Assured as to the dimness of the gray light, she opened them the rest of the way, lifting her head off of the tom’s flank.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 6:58 am

The tom succumbed to sleep at the same time, and though no bad dreams plagued him his body twitched and spasmed at random times, unbeknownst to him. He was a light sleeper though; if his slave was restless at night he'd be sure to wake.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 6:00 am

Exhaustion dragged at the young she-cat, pulling her into the depths of sleep before she could find the strength or will to protest. Golden eyes slipped closed, breathing evened out and deepened, she appeared peaceful in her rest.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 5:56 am

"Good, good," the tom murmured, using his tail to stroke the back of her neck as she rested up against him. He had a deep enjoyment for cuddling with anyone - toms, she-cats, whoever. He let his tail rest on top of her neck lightly. "I want this to be your worst night. I want it to only improve from here," he said quietly to her, resting his own head down on her flank and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 5:49 am

She slowly rested her head on his flank. Fuck, his fur really is very soft. She let out a breath and relaxed her muscles, biting back a relieved whimper when the pain abruptly lessened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) Empty

Back to top Go down

Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next