From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 8:37 pm

Her eyes shot open when he stopped and Brightflame stared up at the tom with wide eyes. His words pushed back the fog of arousal and she swallowed, realizing she was about to lose her virginity. Slowly, she used a paw to point to her pussy lips, flushing scarlet and looking away.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 8:29 pm

The tom continued the treatment for a long while, continuously analyzing the the state of the female below him and adjusting to keep her as close to the edge as he could, and he felt his own hardness expand until it couldn't anymore from seeing her get so caught up in pleasure.

When he had his fun with her, he stood up and walked over his, both forepaws on either side of her shoulders and his hindpaws around her waist. "Now..." he smirked at the she-cat below, looking into her eyes whether she looked back or not, "how about you just point to wherever you want me to put this..." he flashed her his hardened member, "before I assign you your task for the day."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 7:31 pm

She squeezed her eyes shut, squirming slightly underneath him as she gasped and mewled, by this point hardly able to focus on anything but how good he was making her feel.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 7:15 pm

The dominant tom growled gently with his muzzle still within her. "Better," he replied, his mew comically muffled, "but how about we stick to the basics for now. Let it go." He plunged back in, assaulting her with licks and nuzzles.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 5:55 am

The ginger-and-white she-cat arched her back, panting a little in between her moans. Her ears pinned back at her mate’s (coughmastercough) order, knowing he’d been disappointed with her previous attempt and not holding much faith in her ability to make this one any better. “(Insert stuff here lol I fail)”
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 5:49 am

(that's okay! no need to force certain lengths, w/e feels natural)

"That's it," the tom growled, eyes flashing as he used his nose to probe around between her hind legs, his tongue still eagerly taking what it could get from within her. "Tell me what you want me to do," he growled.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 7:07 pm

Brightflame was letting out little mewls and moans, her eyes squeezed shut.

(*couldn’t think of anything else at the moment, sorry*)
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 7:05 pm

The tom ignored the pained look in her eyes from rolling over and lapped strongly against her, and this time abandoned to use of words and grabbed her paw with his and helped her stroke herself, sometimes letting her paw get in the way so he had to lick on and around it, and his whiskers twitched as he glanced up to see if she was enjoying herself.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 3:20 am

Brightflame winced when her back touched the ground, biting her tongue to keep from letting out a pained hiss. She let out a mewl when he touched her again, hesitating yet again before reaching down with a paw and started to rub it against her core, wherever he wasn’t licking.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 3:17 am

The tom grinned. Better, though not as good as he had hoped. "Believe me, I too want to get on top of you and fuck you senseless into the dirt until you limp for days after. But not right now. He stood up and rolled her over onto her back. "You keep forcing me to try new ideas. Let's try this one." He snorted, shaking his head as he thought of how kind he was being to this she-cat.

"Use your paw to touch yourself. I'll lick you at the same time." He bent down and instantly began his part, rubbing his lips against her and tonguing her quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 2:50 am

Brightflame flinched slightly, eyeing his claws both warily and fearfully. She’d had plenty of pain for the moon, thank you very much. She swallowed nervously, hesitating for a moment longer before plunging into it. She hoped she did well enough that he wouldn’t punish her. “I want you to lick my pussy until I cum, and then once I’ve came I want you to fuck me so hard that the whole territory can hear me.” Of course, she didn’t really want any of this, but figured it was something he’d like to hear.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 2:43 am

He only waited momentarily before slapping her again, though this time he landed this paw pad right over her tailhole, abandoning the tongue play for now. "Why won't you beg?" he demanded, and he unsheathed his claws and showed them to her. "Next one is with claws. Now answer."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 2:26 am

Brightflame winced slightly, flattening her ears. The she-cat wasn’t even certain how to beg properly. She’d somehow managed to miss most of those lessons, whether by having greencough or recovering from a punishment for speaking her mind.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 2:16 am

The tom growled, dissatisfied. "I said beg, little female. Tell me how sexy I am, and what you want me to do to me. Oh..." he gave her a little smack from behind, grinning, "...and make it loud. I want half the patrols in our territory to know I treat my bitch well."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 2:12 am

Brightflame let out a surprised squeak when she was suddenly no longer able to move her rear end and stared up at him with wide eyes. Pinning her ears back, the she-cat tried to decide which would be more repulsive to her: begging, or sucking him off. It didn’t take her long to decide begging was the more appealing offer the two (after all, she was only losing a little dignity, which she didn’t have much of anyway as a she-cat in PineClan). She closed her eyes resignedly. “Please..,” she murmured, just loud of enough for him to hear. “Please keep licking me.”
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 2:02 am

The tom kept the pleasure up, just barely increasing his stimulation to draw her into it further and further and keep his ears pricked to test her reaction as he went. Then, he suddenly pulled away and pinned her rear end down so she couldn't move it at all.

"Now," the tom purred, licking his lips clear as he spoke, "you have two choices. Beg, and I'll continue. Or I can stop completely, but you have to suck me off, and this time until I release."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 1:49 am

Brightflame let out a loud moan, her mind blanking out for a blissful moment before she managed coherent thought again. She curled her claws into the ground beneath the water, panting slightly as she moaned.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 1:40 am

He chuckled when he got the reaction he wanted out of the cat, and he placed both his forepaws on either side of her haunches to hold her as still as he could before he plunged his tongue in, the black fur on his muzzle mixing into the ginger and white furs on her rear. He didn't dig it in deep, just enough to lightly tap at her walls with a steady rhythm.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 9:11 pm

Brightflame arched her back, letting out a moan before she could stop herself, quickly snapping her mouth shut in surprise and mortification once it left her. She didn’t have long to focus on her embarrassment, though, her attention quickly returning to what Swiftclaw was doing to her core. She couldn’t stop little mewls from coming out, though she did manage to clamp down on the louder moans.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 9:07 pm

"See?" He purred silkily, reading her huff as a sound of pleasure, "Ask for more, and maybee I'll deliver," he transitioned from using his claw to rubbing the fur of his paw up and down, transitioning from ultra light rubs to pressing down and stimulating as hard as he could, making the muscles on his body flex from the effort, and his dark hindpaws curl up in front of her eyes without him noticing.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 9:00 pm

Brightflame squirmed under his ministrations, letting out a surprised mewl. She-cats weren’t to be touched until they reached twelve moons, and even after that, they were only allowed to be touched by their mate unless he said otherwise. The point was, the she-cat had never been touched like Swiftclaw was doing before and so was startled to find that she liked it, and horrified to find that she liked it.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 8:56 pm

"You make this sound like I'm torturing you," he snorted, a little annoyed at her attitude. "But instead of whines, you'll be making moans in no time." He unsheathed a claw and pressed it against her virgin opening, tracing it's outline lightly with the sharp edge. Simultaneously, he brought his head forward slightly, chest puffing out proudly. He was very confident in his ability to do this. His mentor had allowed him to practice on his own mate many times. As his claw tickled and played, he let his breath billow out on and around the flesh.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 8:49 pm

Brightflame jerked slightly in alarm, cringing at the thought of him touching her but knowing she had no choice. Lowering her head slightly with a quiet whine, she reluctantly and carefully did as ordered, trying to keep her back twisting as little as possible so as to spare herself pain. She rested her head on his hind leg and slowly drew her tail out of his way, squeezing her eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 8:45 pm

The tom just sighed, assuming that her silence met she hadn't actually enjoyed it. "Alright then. Well, I'm a big fan of oral sex, just so you know. So you can expect to find your muzzle there frequently." An idea popped in his head, one that would force some sort of reaction out of her. "However, despite what you probably think, I am not totally selfish. Flip around so that your head rests on my hind leg, you belly facing mine, and keep your tail out of way."" He licked his lips greedily, thinking of all the tips he himself had been taught in the art of pleasuring a she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 8:35 pm

Brightflame clenched her jaw to keep from spitting out her first reaction to that, which was, ‘Nothing, you repulsive creature. It was disgusting.’ Obviously, saying such a thing would have led to a lot of pain for her. But she didn’t think she’d be able to lie and say that she liked anything about it, not least because he’d probably realize she was lying (she isn’t very good at lying).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next