From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 11:43 pm

Brightflame blinked once, looking bewildered for a moment before she eyed him with suspicion. No tom had ever offered such a thing before, and she doubted his offer was serious. He could just be trying to get her to admit she wanted to learn to fight, which would be considered insubordinate behavior and it was highly likely she would get punished for it. So she wisely kept her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 11:31 pm

"Well, as your tom, what if I want to teach you a few of those things, hm?" He sent back a cocky smile at her. "Did you know I was ranked as one of the top fighters in the clan? I'm usually assigned to patrols on the Wingclan border. I could show you a few moves if you'd like." He grinned, obviously pleased with himself at his status. Fighting had always come naturally to him, though it had been climbing that had resulted in his injury, and he shuddered at the memory of falling, and falling, until he had come to a sickening jolt when he impacted the ground. After that, his memory was just empty for at least a week, maybe two, he couldn't really remember.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:43 pm

Brightflame scowled at the mentioning of things that none of the she-cats in PineClan were allowed to do. Nonetheless, she responded to his questions, “What makes you think I know how to do any of those?” She asked sullenly. “I’ve never left the camp and she-cats aren’t allowed to learn anything but how to raise kits and please their tom, anyway.” She realized her time was disrespectful but didn’t apologize for it, just shutting her mouth. She was recovering quickly from her earlier scare.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:40 pm

The tom glanced over at the ginger and white female as she padded after him, and he shook his head and sighed. "Just...follow me, there's too much to explore in one day, but I know this really nice pond that's heated naturally. Also, tell me, what do you know how to do? Hunt? Fight? Climb? What have you done before?" He pelted her with questions as they reached the barrier she'd never crossed before, and he went to the exit to lead her through the maze of walls that surrounded the camp.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:28 pm

Brightflame released a shaky breath and pushed herself to her paws, taking a moment before padding after the tom. She kept her head down after the thorough reprimand, still shaken by it. “I understand,” she said quietly in response to his order and threat, flattening her ears.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:24 pm

The tom let go of her neck and put it back down on the ground, and he made his gaze soften. "Don't be afraid, alright?" He jerked his head towards the exit and walked out, kinking his tail over his to beckon his chosen mate to follow him, inadvertently showing off his hefty balls, also covered in jet-black fur, as he did so. "But don't try anything stupid, got it? Or I'll press my paw into your neck again."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:16 pm

Brightflame barely had a moment of warning before the tom lunged. She instantly froze underneath him, understanding the implied threat of his paw being placed right at her throat. Fear flickered through her gaze as she stared up at him and she swallowed, carefully holding herself still as he spoke, her fur bristling fearfully. “I.. understand, and apologize,” she said carefully once he finished speaking, despite how much it galled her to do so. But self-preservation was a powerful motivator.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 8:09 pm

Swiftclaw stood still momentarily, his eyes flicking around the den as he processed his thoughts, then he suddenly lunged, keeping his claws carefully hidden as he grabbed the female and pinned her back against the stone wall of the nursery, pressing her paw against her neck to pin her. "I've never seen this side of you before, Brightflame," he growled. He tilted his head and stared straight into her eyes, uncaring if she met his eyes back. "I'll keep my promise and not punish you, but don't push your luck, little female. You know what us being mates means, and if I have to take you in the middle of the camp instead of somewhere more special to bring you down a few notches, I will." He bared his teeth in her face. He held her there a few moments and then whispered, "I know you've never been allowed past the barriers of this camp. If you're good, I can take you out and show you around. Or, I can just fuck you in the middle of this camp until everyone in this camp hears your moans." He pressed his paw down harder on her neck, applying enough pressure to just barely compress her windpipe.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 7:50 pm

Brightflame hissed softly, not stopping her hackles from rising this time. Though she doubted he would keep his promise of not punishing her for her words, she took his order and promise and ran with it, straightening up. “I don’t want any of you self-righteous, boorish, fox-hearted toms,” the pretty she-cat snarled, expression twisting with anger. “If I had a choice, at the very least I’d be far, far away from you all and your superiority dung.” She snapped her crude language out with a venomous tone.

(Dung for shit, obviously)
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 7:45 pm

Swiftclaw waited a few moments before narrowing his eyes angrily. "Answer, little female," he growled, using the phrase as her new temporary nickname. He straightened up and towered over her more. "Say what's on your mind, that's an order, Brightflame. I won't punish you for it..." he narrowed his yellow gaze and took a step back, changing his approach up, "...unless you're the type that likes to be punished, of course." He smirked knowingly at her.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 7:39 pm

Brightflame felt her fur start to bristle and forcibly flattened it again, narrowing her eyes. Still, she did not answer. She didn’t trust herself to not say something that would earn her a punishment. She’d learned to keep her mouth shut after the first time she did that. She glared up at him. I don’t want any of you, you foolish, arrogant tom! She thought viciously.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 7:35 pm

The pure black tom felt his eyes narrow at the obvious defiance in her eyes, and he tilted his head curiously. "You're angry," he stated simply, his voice rumbling and deep. In her gaze he could easily see repressed emotions, and his interest in her only increased. "I want you to be my mate." He moved his face even closer, their noses almost touching, and he wondered if she'd touch her nose to his. "There's several other toms who will be warriors soon. Would you rather one of them get you, or me?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 7:04 pm

Brightflame clenched her jaw and tilted her head back to look up at the tom, golden eyes defiant as she stared into his own eyes, their faces now quite close to each other. While she carefully kept her body language submissive, she had never been as good at not allowing her emotions to show in her eyes and they burned.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 7:01 pm

Though Swiftclaw could be fairly dense towards others emotions and what they were feeling and thinking, he was able to detect the restlessness of the she-cat before him, especially when her ears flattened away from his tail, and he rotated his body so that his breath landed on the top of her head now, and he moved closer. "Impressive, Brightflame," he murmured, moving his muzzle closer to her head. "Look at me," he demanded, licking his lips lightly and staring down at her hard. He waved his tail at the other she-cat's in their gaze, indicating that they were released. His choice was obvious now, he wanted to measure the female up.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 6:48 pm

Brightflame bit her tongue to keep from hissing at the tom, her ears flattening to get them away from his tail. She wasn’t quite able to keep her muscles from flexing though, having to hold herself back from launching herself at him. Normally she wouldn’t be quite so hard-pressed to control herself, but she had spent most of the day before being leered at by the three toms that were almost warriors, and hadn’t slept well the night before.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 6:43 pm

Swiftclaw went over to the first she-cat in the line and tickled her ear with his tail, smirking as it twitched beneath his touch. He couldn't wait to have a she-cat belong just to him, and he knew from the many moons he had known and watched Brightflame grow, she'd almost certainly be the one. He didn't quite know the extent of her defiance, but she had always stood out to him between all the other she-cat's, and he secretly admired that about her.

Moving on, he padded past the second she in line and stopped in front of Brightflame, and pulled the same move, tickling both her ears with his tail and staring at the top of her head as he towered over her, daring her to look up at him. "Hello there, pretty," he purred smoothly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 5:49 pm

Brightflame had to forcibly keep her fur flat when she heard Swiftclaw’s arrogant tones. Ever since the tom had first met her ten moons ago he had been constantly badgering her and acting as if he owned her, which rankled despite it being normal behavior of the toms. Even without having to look, she was certain he was doing something to show off.

The young she-cat lowered her head a little more, gritting her teeth. While the gesture might be mistaken for submission, she was really hiding her desire to shred the tom’s ears. Don’t pick me don’t pick me don’t pick me, she silently changed in her head. She didn’t think she’d be able to get through being his mate without killing him, which would be a death sentence for her. The toms didn’t look kindly on any defiant she-cats.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 5:41 pm

Swiftclaw waited impatiently outside until Redstar emerged from the den and nodded to him. "All yours, looks like you have plenty of fine options." He smirked suddenly. "I'll let you take on the rest, Swiftclaw, I know you can handle it. I'm going to find my own mate now." The older leader's eyes filled with a n unexpected warmth that surprised the young warrior, but before he could question him the leader was padding away, looking as normal as ever.

Swiftclaw just shook his head impatiently and shoved his way into the den, stopping when he saw all the she-cat's with their eyes towards the ground, and he grinned cockily and flexed the muscles in his forelegs in shoulders in anticipation. Beneath his silky black fur, his muscles, though lean, flexed smoothly and noticeably, and he was certain any she-cat would admire his body as soon as he picked one out.

As he padded deeper in the den, his glance immediately landed on his target: Brightflame. Her gaze was hidden and he could only see the top of her head as she looked down, and he smirked at her submissive posture, though he quickly glanced away, hoping she wouldn't notice his initial interest in her. Feeling the tension in the air, he snorted and mewed, "Relax she-cat's, it's not like this is a death sentence," he shook his head, but when one of the she-cat's raised her head to look at him he growled at her and snapped, "but keep your heads down! I expect total submission."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 4:57 pm

Brightflame jerked her head away from Sunflare to look at Redstar when the tom entered the den. At his orders, Sunflare bade the ginger-and-white she-cat a cheerful goodbye and left the den with the other taken she-cats, leaving only five she-cats in the den.

Though in her mind she raged against the injustice, Brightflame joined the other four single she-cats against the wall, bowing her head and gazing at her paws. She was grateful for being ordered to look down, as it enabled her to hide the way her eyes burned with anger and defiance.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 4:49 pm

(happy thanksgiving!)

Swiftclaw was about to stroll into the den where he heard the she-cat's chattering when a paw suddenly barred the entrance and pulled him back, and he looked into the eyes of Redstar, their clan leader.

"Calm down young warrior, I know you're excited, but first I must line up the singles so you can pick properly, yes?" The leader didn't wait for a response, he pushed his muscular shoulders through the opening, his contrasting white fur disappearing into the den, and from outside Swiftclaw heard the leader give the order for all non-singles to leave the den, and for the singles to line up against the back nursery wall with their heads down and eyes on the ground.

Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 4:07 pm

(Yeah. They have strict borders with each other but the rest of the borders are much more flexible.

Happy Thanksgiving!)

Brightflame sat in the nursery, listening to her sister, Sunflare, chatter on about her mate with half an ear, most of her attention on wondering when she’d get a mate, hoping it wouldn’t be for a long while, and wondering how hard it would be to escape from the Clan (the answer: very hard). “-and then he- Brightflame, are you even listening to me?” Sunflare’s annoyed voice drifted over to the she-cat and she startled slightly, turning her attention back to the other she-cat.

Sunflare sighed in annoyance at her sheepish expression. “You never listen to me anymore,” she said sullenly, Brightflame flattening her ears and mumbling an apology. Sunflare was one of the only cats she got along with in the Clan, the other she-cats too taken in by the toms and the toms too superior-acting.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 7:29 am

haha this'll do just fine, it's easy to spot in the list of other RPs

so i imagine that they don't have really strict borders, with the exception of the border between Pineclan and Wingclan right?

also im gonna go ahead and start it off! I sorta have an idea of how to start it off on my end

Name: Swiftclaw
Mate: Brightflame (to-be)
Appearance: Pure jet-black tom, very tall and lean, yellowish eyes
Other: I'll try to explain it most when i start off, but his ceremony was delayed due to an injury, which is why he's 15 moons old.

Swiftclaw pushed his way gently past the medicine-cat whom blocking his way, snorting in annoyance. "I've already been appointed a warrior, Brambleberry. I'm completely recovered. I was supposed to pick out a mate this morning from the nursery." Brambleberry open his jaws and began mewing, "But your joint--"

"..is healed," Swiftclaw interrupted, and turned towards the medicine-cat and reared up on his hindlegs, showing the medicine-cat the haunch he had basically shattered on his very last assessment as an apprentice. He saw the medicine-cat wince at his show of strength, and Swiftclaw sighed and went back on all fours. "Listen, you've cared for me for nearly 3 moons, so much that I aced my final assessment." He glanced at the nursery, and unconsciously felt hunger dawn into his eyes when he thought he saw a ginger and white pelt flash across the entrance to the nursery. He barely registered as the medicine-cat just sighed in response.

"Alright, I know you won't listen to reason when you're in that mood..." the medicine-cat's voice drifted off as Swiftclaw trotted to the nursery, excitement bubbling beneath his pelt. He was going to pick out the she-cat he wanted! He was almost certain he knew who he wanted, but he'd give the others a glance at least just in case first, and he let out another snort of exasperation when the medicine-cat's voice once more echoed "whoever you choose, i'm telling her to go easy on you for a bit..."

"don't you dare, medicine-cat," Swiftclaw cockily replied back, not bothering to bring his voice down as he approached the nursery. "I promise it's me that'll have to be the one going easy in the end..." the warrior turned all his attention to the nursery, straightening his spine and standing tall to show his power.

Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 4:54 am

I couldn’t come up with a better title lol.

So the two Clans are PineClan and WingClan. PineClan is the Clan we’re RPing in, and WingClan is their neighbor. They are both in mountainous terrain, but PineClan’s is more hilly than mountainous and covered with a both deciduous and coniferous forest, while WingClan is just straight mountains and only the occasional copse of trees.

Name: Brightflame
Mate: Your cat
Appearance: A ginger-and-white she-cat with a long, bushy tail and golden eyes.
Other: She only just got her name, having just turned twelve moons old. Until this point she has been unclaimed by toms despite her beauty for some reason and your cat takes shameless advantage of that.

Last edited by Lovebird on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5