From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the shiba and the wolf [private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

the shiba and the wolf [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 4:56 pm

The shiba just looked at the wolf, listening to him rant about the fact that nothing beats having the real thing. He turned his head and noticed that the alpha was still rather hard. Had he not filled him with his seed to breed him? Kevin shifted his head to look down, noting that nothing leaked from him. That was when the wolf said that it would probably be a good idea to bathe and get his scent off of him. A soft whine escaped his lips, wishing he didn't have to. Instinct still telling him to cuddle up closer to the large wolf. "Yeah..." he said softly, looking up at the other. 

"I know... I just feel bad. I don't really want you to feel like you need to help me." He said, ears remaining back when the wolf told him that he was more than welcome to come to him for relief. "I should be fine, but thank you." He said, watching as the other left. Sighing and closing his eyes, shifting so he could stand up. Going to wash himself off and clean up around his nest. Deciding to just go take a relaxing walk now that his heat had finally calmed down. Shoving his hands into his pockets and walking, ears flicking at the sound of the forest around him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 3:17 am

"Well... Nothing beats the real thing, all the fake things I hear that have been made are repulsive, why create something fake when you can just find a mate" he ranted as he relaxed back in the other's nest, his cock still hard and throbbing from him needing to stop himself while he was so close, "I don't know how long it'll help you, but it'll give you temporary relief" he said, grunting as he moved to stand, his ears flicking lightly, "You should probably bathe to get my scent off you, your brother will be mad I touched you" he said, huffing as his wounds ached a bit from the extra movement.

"I didn't knot you, but hopefully I managed to trick your body into thinking you were, it might end your heat quicker" he said, "You didn't drag me into anything, I wanted to help you, you helped me, its only right" he said, having a slight limp as he walked, intending to go get washed up, wanting to wash the scent of the other off, so a fight wouldn't break out between any of them when the older corgi got home, "You can come to me if you need relief again, until you find a mate anyway" he told him.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 9:12 pm

[size=31]Kevin trembled as he felt the other pressed against him. Body thinking the wolf had knotted him. He just laid there and closed his eyes, feeling rather relieved. It felt so good to finally have someone help him with his heat. Never did he think it would feel so great. He just laid lifeless beside the large wolf, just relaxed while the other stayed buried inside of him. His ear flicked and he hummed softly in response. "Yeah.. it did. Thank you so much, i never thought being relieved like this would feel so good." He told the other. [/size]

[size=31]The shiba shuddered as he pulled out of him. "You didn't have to help me... but I really appreciate it. I feel better," he smiled softly, shifting himself up to shake himself out. Looking down at himself and making a face as he noticed the mess he had made, oh well. He shifted to find a comfortable spot and laid back down. Tail gently thumping against the soft blankets. "I'm sorry for dragging you into this. I didn't mean to, I just didn't want you to feel uncomfortable while helping me out." He said, glancing off to the side shamefully. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 6:56 pm

The large wolf continued to growl out as he thrust into the other, smacking his knot against him roughly as he worked the other to orgasm, as he felt his walls clenching around him, the large male thrust as though he had knotted the other, trying to trick his body in thinking he was being knotted, he gave one last sharp thrust before keeping pressed against him to act as though they were tied, the alpha breathing heavily as he began settling down.

Diablo waited a few minutes before pulling out of the other and he sat back, his sides heaving lightly as he watched him, "Hopefully that helps you" He said, grunting lightly, his knot and cock throbbing as he relaxed back, the large wolf having yet to reach his peak as well, though he didn't seem to mind, he just wanted the corgi comfortable, at least his heat should be settled enough, but for how long, who knew, every omega's heat was different.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptyTue Jun 08, 2021 10:56 am

[size=41]The young shiba shivered as the alpha licked at his bonding spot. Remaining on his hands and knees, allowing the large wolf to hold him while he remained mounted above him. Ears flicking slightly as he alpha breathed against his sensitive ears. A soft whimper leaving the young bitch as he told him that he was well taken care of. Fingers flexing and curling into the blankets of his nest, feeling how rough the wolf was being now that he was used to his cock. [/size]

[size=41]Kevin continued to pant and moan, feeling warmth build up within his gut. Shifting his hips to press back against the larger male. Crying out as he found himself reaching his own orgasm. Body trembling and cunt clamping down onto the wolf above him. Softly whimpering as he slumped down trying his best to keep his body up for Diablo. "Mmnh.." he managed through I whine. He was rather glad his brother wasn't currently here to see this. He wouldn't know how he'd feel if his brother watched him get mounted and bred by the large wolf they've taken in. He closed his eyes, tail wagging in content as he rode out his orgasm. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptyMon Jun 07, 2021 3:14 am

The alpha sniffed at the omega's neck as he licked at his bonding spot, he continued to softly buck into him, curling his arms tightly around him, holding him much like a feral canine would while breeding, he grunted and growled in the other's ear as he bucked into him, his thrusts becoming quicker, "Don't worry, I'll make sure you're taken care of" He said, continuing to thrust into him, his thrusts becoming more forceful as the other became more used to his size.

The large male's knot continued to swell, now unable to enter the other, just smacking hard against him as he thrust, he groaned as he listened to the other moan, Diablo gave rougher thrusts the more the bitch moaned, the wolf giving loud growls of pleasure, shifting his weight instinctually to begin trying to knot the other, though he had a plan, he didn't want to force pups onto the other, intending to go until the omega came and he would act as if they were knotted, in hopes to help the omega relax more from his heat, the alpha knew he wouldn't cum in that instance, but he wanted to help the bitch.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptySun Jun 06, 2021 6:37 am

[size=31]Kevin gave a light nose once he was pinned by the large wolf. A shudder passing along his spine, a whimper escaping his throat at the feeling of being mounted by someone. Ears perked and twitching at the hot breath against his neck. Fingers curling into the blankets below once the large cock came and brushed between his folds. The omega would be lying if he wasn't nervous. He never mated with anyone before, so he was still a fresh, unclaimed omega. He didn't know what the wolf's intention was.[/size]

[size=31]The young omega gave a gasp as the alpha over him pushed into him. Tensing as the wolf eased his cock into his cunt. Finding him to be much larger that the dildo that he used most of the time. So he was rather thankful for the fact that Diablo paused and waited for him to get used to his size. After a minute or so, he finally pushed the rest of the way into him. Shuddering as he felt his knot within him. "O-Okay, though I'm nervous because I've never had an alpha before.." and that was true, he was very nervous to let an alpha breed him. He weakly moaned out as the alpha pulled out, only to push back into him. Tail wagging, able to feel the his heat being relieved. Perhaps if the alpha bred him, it would satisfy his heat. Hopefully that would be the case. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptyWed May 12, 2021 10:34 pm

"And I am grateful for your care" he said, the large male was slow once given permission to enter the other's nest, pinning him to his hands and knees while he loomed over him, growling deeply as he sniffed at his neck and curled his arms tightly around him, as though he was hugging the other, beginning to softly hump the bitch, his cock sliding between his folds but not entering him, "You took care of me, now let me take care of you" he cooed softly in his ear.

The wolf held the shiba tightly as he shifted his weight and eased the head of his cock into him, pausing for him to get used to his size before he began slowly pushing the rest of his cock into the other, growling out as he even fit his partially swelled knot into him, his knot swelled enough for the other to feel, but not to catch within him just yet, "Take a break from the toy... Let a real male take care of you, the way you should be" he said as he licked at his neck and shoulder, slowly pulling out of him before pushing back into him slowly with a deep pleasured groan.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptyWed May 12, 2021 6:14 pm

[size=31]The young shiba continued to ride himself on the dildo that he had found. Softly whimpering and whining, the pleasure just being too much for him to handle. He barely heard the door open, only just looking over when he heard the other speak. Softly gasping as he looked over to the larger wolf. Trying to stop himself from working himself on the dildo more, not wanting to do it in front of the other wolf. "I... I can handle it," he panted out. Ears moving back slightly, watching the other step forward. Loomimg outside his nest while quickly trying to get his clothes off of him. [/size]

[size=31]Once the wolf managed to pry off the clothes, he couldn't help but gawk at the cock that was pointed towards him and twitching. "N-No, I don't mean to. I just wanted to make sure you were better before I cared for myself." He managed to speak. Shifting himself to rise off of the dildo that he had been using. Watching as the wolf sat and waited for permission to enter his nest. Practically feeling his mind cloud with arousal, especially with the strong scent of the fertile male. He softly whined and shifted himself just a bit, Practically presenting himself to the wolf. Tail swaying and ears remaining back, inviting the wolf into his nest. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptyTue May 11, 2021 3:31 am

The wolf continued to squint slightly as he began to look about, not paying attention as the other grabbed drops for his eyes, letting out a sound as in his attempt at glancing around the room he wasn't paying attention and the other needed to grab his face to put the drops in, he blinked a few times and even rubbed at his eyes a bit, not liking the initial feeling. The large male couldn't help beginning to feel attracted to the bitch, he had been caring for him so much, when he could have just left him to die.

When they were alone in the house with the older canine going hunting, Diablo had been feeling stronger and wandered the house, bumping into a few things but he paid no mind, he seemed to perk up when he heard whimpers and mewls from one of the rooms, he sniffed the air, smelling the other's heat at its strongest, he gave a low growl before he couldn't take the teasing anymore, he knew the other wasn't meaning to tease him, but his instincts were driving him mad. He struggled with the door at first before managing to open it, just barely seeing the shape of the bitch.

"You seem like you could use help" He said in a low voice as he moved in his direction, having closed the door before he moved in the other's direction, he crouched near his nest and reached for him, a low growl leaving him as he fought with the clothes he had been given, not used to wearing so much, when he managed to toss his clothing away, his cock was already hard and twitching, even his knot swelled a bit, "I know you don't mean it... But you've been teasing me so much..." he growled softly, not breeching the barrier of the others nest without his permission, knowing how defensive some bitches could get if someone disturbed their nest without permission to.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptyMon May 10, 2021 6:31 am

[size=31]Kevin smiled softly as he watched the wolf blink his eyes, he moved a hand up to press a hand Alain his eyes. "Okay, looks like one of your eyes is working. That's good," he said while turning to look at his medical supplies. Finding some eye drops and looking over to the wolf. Putting them in each eye, leaning back and running his fingers through his hair. "Okay, so hopefully these should help you." He told the wolf, flicking his ear. God, he wished that his heat would go away. [/size]

[size=31]A few more days passed, and Kevin swore that he was going to lose it. The little bitch just remained curled up in his nest, not having moved to eat any food or do anything. He shivered and moved to rub his body against his nest, trying to just rub his scent into his nest. Scenting the fertile male outside his room, it drove him mad. He moved himself and kicked out his pants and underwear. Finding some toy that he had hidden, needing to at least relieve himself. Softly whimpering and sinking himself down onto the dildo, riding himself on it. Biting his lip, whimpering and mewling as he sank down on the large dildo. Not thinking the wolf could even hear him. Glad that his brother was currently hunting for them.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptySat May 08, 2021 11:57 pm

Diablo was slow to eat, unable to sense where the spoon was coming from, just trusting the bitch to not choke him as he ate. He wasn't fully fond of the flavor, but he hid it well, not wanting to upset the other, he finished off the bowl after a bit, his ears twitching lightly as the other spoke, his ears perked up as he felt a hand stroking through his hair, he flinched slightly, not expecting the touch, but he wasn't protesting, he seemed to like it surprisingly, he glanced up as the other pulled away and left to his room, he sighed and laid back on the couch, resting the day away.

Over the few days, the wolf had been feeling much better, able to get up and help when needed, he hated just laying around constantly, his ears were back lightly as he sat on the couch, feeling the bitch taking the bandages off his eyes, his eyes stayed closed before he opened them slowly, blinking a few times, his left eye seemed to be completely clouded over, the colour not even there anymore, the wolf clearly lost the vision in his left eye, but his right eye, it was dull, but he had some vision at least, able to see blurry shapes at most.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptySat May 08, 2021 7:46 pm

[size=31]Kevin knew his heat was only going to get worse. "I'll deal with it later, right now you are my top priority. My heat can wait a bit longer." He said, he then remembered that the wolf couldn't see due to the bandages over his eyes. "Oh! Sorry, I forgot you had bandages over your eyes. Here, let me help feed you." He said, shifting to grab for the spoon. Taking a bit of the soup onto the spoon, "Okay, open your mouth for me." He said, moving it into his mouth. Pleased to see the male eating the soup.[/size]

[size=31]When the wolf couldn't eat anymore, he placed the bowl to the side and softly sighed. "Okay, that should make you feel better. Now get some rest, you need a lot of it to help heal. Don't be afraid to call for me if you need anything else," he told the wolf. Hand subconsciously moving up to stroke at his hair, eventually realizing what he was doing and stopping. Standing up and walking over to his room to return to his nest. [/size]

[size=31]The next few days had been rough. His heat was driving him mad though he still had a full week to go. If Kevin was going to be honest he didn't know how much longer he could go on with his heat. The bitch had noticed that the wolf was getting better. He had finally been able to take off the bandage around his eyes. Hopefully they'd heal up more to where he'd be able to see once more, but he wasn't sure. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptySat May 08, 2021 5:35 pm

The large wolf glanced in the direction of the bitch as he spoke, letting out a breath, "I don't know if I could ever get used to this... Place" He said, "But... I guess I should have to... No nonrelated pack will take in a crippled wolf..." He sighed lightly, his ears back a bit, the male wasn't moving much due to how much pain he was in, one couldn't blame him though, he was on death's door the day before. "Your heat will only get worse with an unrelated fertile male around, you should at least try to take care of it for yourself, for your own sake" He told him.

The male flicked an ear as he listened to the other mention food, he didn't feel like eating, but he knew it would give him strength to help his healing process, he listened to the other go get some food, then return, he sniffed the air and caught the scent of the soup, unsure of it at first, just used to taking something down and eating it raw or cooking it on a rare occasion, for the wolves, healers usually made broth with herbs to make the bitter herbs taste better, he felt the other sit beside him and he tilted his head lightly, giving a small nod as he listened to him, though he wasn't too sure how he would eat while he couldn't see, his hands going out a little toward the other.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptyFri May 07, 2021 7:54 pm

[size=31]"If you can't, you are more than welcome to stay here with us. I'm sure my brother won't mind." He suggested, finishing up with fixing the wolf back up. Changing his bandages and humming softly. The shiba's ear flicked when the other male mentioned the fact that his heat came sooner than expected. "I think it's because you're here, but I'm not too bothered by it." He said, tail twitching. "I can handle it, you and your health come first right now." Kevin can handle dealing his heat for a while. Though, his body thought otherwise. But, he pushed through and focused on his task.[/size]

[size=31]The young shiba stood up to go put his medical supplies to the side. "Are you hungry? I could make you some food," he asked the wolf. He didn't really know the last time he had eaten anything. Maybe some food would help him heal up and regain more energy. He went to go get some food, eventually coming back with a bowl of soup that he had quickly made. "I know it's not much, but I figured something light on your stomach would be nice." He said, sitting down beside Diablo with the bowl of soup still in his hands.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 9:04 pm

Diablo winced as the other worked, the longer he sat, he seemed to come to more, wiping at his face lightly and he sighed loudly, "I know they wouldn't want me to mope, but its hard not to when all you can do is lay there in pain... Reliving everything that happened" He said, looking in the direction of the other, the bandages still blocking his vision, "Who knows if I'll even be able to go back out there after this... I'll be crippled and no pack will take someone that cant provide" He grunted.

The large wolf paused for a moment as he caught the scent of the bitch's heat, his ears twitching lightly, "Your heat came sooner than expected" He muttered, he couldn't help being drawn to the other's heat scent, but he refrained from doing anything, mostly because of how much pain he was in, he struggled to move without pain. "You should find a way to take care of it... It'll probably get worse with me around" He said, wincing as he moved further onto the couch.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 8:05 pm

[size=31]Kevin shook himself off and shifted back out of his dog form. Grabbing into the wolf and moving him back so he could relax on the couch. "No one is here, it's just the three of us. What you saw was only a nightmare." He told him, looking down at the wounds and stitches that did bust open. Growling softly in irritation, not liking the fact that he had busted his stitches open after freaking out like that. Standing up to quickly grab his supplies once more, sitting to stitch the wound back up. Making sure the area was clean so there wouldn't be any infections.[/size]

[size=31]This was going to be an absolute nightmare, having to deal with both this wolf and his heat at the same time. If he was being honest, Kevin felt absolutely miserable. Skin and body feeling hot to the point where it felt like he was suffocating, he needed to go take care of this after he had tended to Diablo. "I'm sure they wouldn't want you to mope, yeah? I think they would want you to be strong. I'm sure it's rough and hard losing a mate and family, but they wouldn't want you to kick yourself like this." He said, leaning back to assess his work. He hoped it would hold this time, as long as the alpha didn't thrash around like that again. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 7:40 pm

Diablo grunted as he pushed himself up, his ears back, cursing to himself, managing to get himself up to his feet and he staggered a bit, he found the couch and placed his hand on it to hold himself up, "They were here... I swear..." He murmured, wincing as he held his head, probably hitting it when he hit the floor, "They were... They had the pups... I tried to... Tried to... Stop them... Vino tried, they killed him" he rambled as he managed to flop onto the couch, growling lightly.

The wolf just didn't seem like himself, the stress from losing his pack and blood loss, and now a hit to the head, he wasn't all there at the moment. The wolf growled softly as he pushed himself to a sitting position, "They crushed them after that... They didn't stand a chance" He continued to ramble, Diablo beginning to tremble as he sat there, barely noticing one of the smaller wounds reopening, having broke a couple stitches from his fall and struggle to get back up.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 7:11 pm

[size=31]The shiba gave a surprised noise as the wolf lunged out and grabbed him. Wiggling about in panic as the larger male tucked him against his body. Confused as to what exactly he was trying to do. That was when it all started to click, the wolf was having a nightmare. The bitch yelped once Diablo fell forward and hit the ground. Body shifting quickly into his dog form and moving away from the wolf before he could fall on him. Kevin quickly shook out his fur and approached the male, now noticing that he was now finally awake. He sniffed down at him and shifted back. "You have to be careful, you could hurt yourself." He told him, looking him over so he could make sure he hadn't been hurt. [/size]

[size=31]He carefully shifted on his paws, trying to hold back a soft whimper from the heat that was bothering him. The shiba might as well go do something about it. He did have a few things to help with his heat. The young bitch moved his body and began to groom himself, focusing a bit on his stomach. Sometimes he did wonder what it would be like to have pups. To just be settled in a comfortable nest, nursing them. But, he was nervous about finding the right alpha instead of an alpha that would abuse and use him. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptyMon May 03, 2021 5:45 am

The wolf continued to toss and turn as he slept, baring his fangs and growling off and on, his ears pinning back, he gave small yips and low whines, as he felt someone nudge his shoulder, he seemed to spook awake, snarling loudly and lunging for whoever touched him, but he didn't seem to be attacking, more following a feral primal instinct as he grabbed onto the bitch, holding him tightly and trying to almost cover him, like he was trying to protect him, the wolf not fully awake as delusions made him think more hunters were surrounding him.

The wolf tucked the bitch against the couch, pulling a blanket over him and even moving over him more, like he was shielding him with his body, "Fuck off! The lot of ya!" He snapped, blindly waving his claws out in front of him to try to fend off the invisible attackers, the large male tensing up and leaping off the couch, yelping as he hit the floor hard, rolling and wincing as he curled up, curling himself as tightly as he could and his ears pinned, the male wolf getting the slightest of whines, hitting the floor seeming to wake him up the rest of the way, everything coming back to him now.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptySun May 02, 2021 6:41 am

[size=31]Kevin slipped into his room and huddled up under the blankets, though he kept the door cracked open in case the wolf needed anything from him. What he didn't expect was for his heat to hit him early. Maybe it was the fact that there was a wolf in their house? Or was it maybe that they were a potential mate? The young shiba just grumbled to himself and flattened his ears. "He's had a mate and pups before, I can't go about bothering him with this." He huffed, moving his hands over his face, rubbing his palms over his eyes. Eventually he did hear some noise come out from the living room. Awkwardly moving out of the room and going to check up on the wolf. Biting his lower lip to try and stop a whine that begged to leave his throat. Why did his heat have to feel so uncomfortable?[/size]

[size=31]The shiba shifted and knelt over the other, trying to get him to relax. "Hey, wake up." He called to him, not liking that he was squirming around so much. He was going to hurt himself or break the stitches that he had used to close any large wound. He carefully reached a hand to lightly nudge his shoulder, hoping to get him up soon. He really didn't want to be standing around while in heat like this. Instincts telling him to go back to his room and curl up underneath the blankets. That, and how his body was readying himself for someone to breed him drove him nuts.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptySat May 01, 2021 11:44 pm

The wolf flicked his ear in the direction of the other, huffing softly, "Your true mate, wouldn't care if you knew what to do or not, bonding with someone is a partnership, you must work together" he grunted out, continuing to listen to the bitch, "A lot of bitches in the pack, if they didn't feel ready, found a trusted friend to help them through their heats, one they knew didn't want to bond with them, but was willing to help them out and keep them from having pups" He said, grunting lightly as he shifted his weight back to lay down, his ears flicking back briefly, the pain meds the other gave him beginning to kick in and make him drowsy.

The wounded male flicked his ears as he heard the other moving about, "In my opinion-" He began after clearing his throat lightly, "You'd make someone a lovely mate" he told him, "You cared for my grouchy self, you're making sure I'm taken care of, that's all worthy males want from their mates, a companion, someone to care for them the way they would their mate" He said, the wolf fell silent shortly after, the medicine kicking in fully and his exhaustion taking hold of him as well, the large wolf falling into a deep sleep, low grunts leaving him every so often. The wolf's silence didn't last long though, after an hour or so he began to toss and turn, letting out pained grunts and deep growls off and on, the memories from the attack plaguing the wolf's mind.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptyFri Apr 16, 2021 12:22 am

Oh gosh dangit DX

[size=31]Kevin flicked an ear as the wolf moved himself to sit up. "Sitting up isn't going to help," he told the wolf. Blinking as he listened to what the larger wolf had to say. Ears moving back a bit as the other spoke about someone like him having a mate and pups already. "Things are different here than they are in your pack. Going out in a heat wouldn't be a very good idea. Too many people want to take advantage of you and please themselves. Only to leave you in the dust once their done. Over had that happen too many times, where there would be someone trying to grab me and use me for pleasure. I don't... I'd rather not be used like that. So, I've just been waiting to find the perfect partner who will respect me and not just use me like that." He said, exhaling and shifting to sit back on the seat he was sitting in. "That's why I'm thank for my brother, he's always helped fend off those who try to use me." He said, letting his arms fold in his lap. "I'm also just... nervous, I suppose. I want to find the perfect mate, but I've never really learned how to be a proper mate. So I'm just nervously that I wont be good enough." He sighed, before shaking his head slightly.[/size]

[size=31]"But enough above that. It's not important," he told the wolf. Shifting so he could stand and stretched just a bit. "Lay back and get some rest. You're not going anywhere until your wounds are decently healed. Running anywhere now would not be a good idea." He said, turning his head to look out the window. "And it's getting dark out. So try to get some rest." He told him, standing up to walk to the kitchen. Shaking out his fur, wishing he didn’t have to worry about his heat. But of course, he had to. That, and he didn't understand why the wolf was worried. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 11:51 pm

(Wrong one? XD)
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 11:48 pm

[size=31]Mesi had gone out to do a few things while the werewolf had slept. Though first he had washed himself once more due to how much cum Galke had filled him with. He made sure he had been completely cleaned off before going to do what he needed to do. The khajiit returned a few hours later, going to check on the the werewolf. Finding that he wasn't where he had last left him. He looked around, wondering where he had gone before he heard screams. Registering those as the housemaid that he had. Groaning and running to where he heard the screams, finding the two in the celler.[/size]

[size=31]He rushed in behind and grabbed the housemaid, bringing her back away from the werewolf. Scenting blood, fearful that Galke had attacked her. But he noticed the blood was coming from his new companion instead. "Its okay! He's not going to hurt you!" He told the maid, putting her before him, making sure he was between the two. Letting her go and turning to touch the werewolf. Carefully stroking at his arm to try and soothe him. "See? Harmless. I found him in a basement and decided to help him." He tried to explain to the maid. Remaining in front of the werewolf, keeping her away from Galke.[/size]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the shiba and the wolf [private]   the shiba and the wolf [private] Empty

Back to top Go down

the shiba and the wolf [private]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next