From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolf Overloards [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Wolf Overloards [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Overloards [Private]   Wolf Overloards [Private] EmptySun May 02, 2021 12:31 am

The large wolf snarled as he finally caught the hunter by the throat, sinking his fangs into him and growling as he began to aggressively shake his head back and forth, growling as he mauled the hunter even after death, the large alpha making sure he was dead before he turned, blood dripping from his open maw as he breathed heavily, lifting his left paw to keep from bearing weight on his shoulder with the silver bullet in it, he limped toward the omega before sniffing at him to make sure he was alright, he growled lightly as he sniffed at his wound, licking at the wound softly before he let out a pained grunt, his haunches give out on him and crumbling under his weight, the alpha slipping to the floor, his head draping over the omega's lap and he let out a pained whine.

The alpha kept his ears back as he bared his fangs lightly in pain, blood oozing from the wound in his shoulder, the wound even sizzling from the silver inside, the large wolf breathed heavily as he tried to keep his eyes open, struggling until he just couldn't anymore. It took a few minutes before remaining crew came searching, they spotted their leader and his omega, the crew working to get them out of the wreck of the ship, they were lucky enough to crash into an island thanks to the hunters, the crew was quick in making a base camp, surprisingly, none of the vampires had been killed in the fight, the only losses were from the hunters and the wolves, the wolves keeping their newly captured omegas safe. Some omegas even seeming more willing to help the wolves, quite a few with bonding marks as well, the wolf omega from earlier came to the makeshift tent Sam and Bowen were in, the omegas giving a sigh before beginning to tend to the wounded alpha's wounds, the omega cursing quietly while trying to remove the silver bullet from Bowen's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Overloards [Private]   Wolf Overloards [Private] EmptySun Apr 25, 2021 5:22 am

[size=31]Sam remained limp on the ground, unable to move himself. How long was he going to be lifeless like this? He could hear scuffling and knew that the alpha werewolf was now attacking the hunter that had stabbed him with the stake. The omega ended up passing out, unable to keep himself awake. Though, it didn't take him too long to wake back up. Finally being able to slowly move his limbs. Wiggling his body, reaching up to remove the stake that was embedded within his chest. [/size]

[size=31]The vampire looked up and watched as the werewolf attacked the hunter. He reached a hand up to press against his chest, shocked to see the other in front of him. Moving to push himself back carefully, grunting as his back against the bed. Watching as the alpha finally killed the hunter. Shocked to see the size of the beast before him, remaining huddled against the bed. Trying to hide himself away so he wouldn't get hurt anymore. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Overloards [Private]   Wolf Overloards [Private] EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 11:08 pm

The werewolf kept his eyes on the omega, growling off and on, his hand still clutching his side, his head shot up as the boat lurched, he growled and was about to bark out orders when it lurched again, he moved to stand as he heard movement outside the cabin, growling deeply as he smelt hunters, "Get behind the bed, now" He growled to the omega, he looked to the door and growled as the door was thrown open, the alpha seemed to pause for a moment as he smelt the silver, like a memory surged through him, before he shook himself out of his thoughts just in time to see the omega attacking the hunter.

The alpha let out a roar of rage as he watched the hunter steak the vampire, he lurched forward to try to catch the vampire, only to hear a bang and a sharp pain, a silver bullet sinking into his shoulder and he stumbled back, gripping his shoulder and he snarled deeply, he cursed at the hunter before letting out a deep grunt and a low groan as he began to shift into his large quadrupedal form, shifting his weight and standing over the omega, snarling loudly before lunging for the hunter, trying to go for the hunter's throat, keeping his large frame between the hunter and the omega.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Overloards [Private]   Wolf Overloards [Private] EmptyMon Apr 12, 2021 2:46 pm

[size=31]Samuel remained where he was at the corner of the room. Tensing up and baring his fangs as the werewolf shot up to try and grab him. He hissed at him, watching as he doubled over. Eyes focused on him, almost feeling a bit bad for him. His omega instincts yearning to approach and make sure he was alright. But, as soon as he saw how the alpha interacted with the smaller werewolf, he shrank back and bared his fangs at him. His eyes remained on the two, watching as the omega left the cabin. He refused to move from his spot, watching the large werewolf as he sat down in his chair. Relaxing and shifting to settle in the corner he was pressed up against. [/size]

[size=31]What he wasn't expecting was to feel the ship rock. Scrambling to get his footing so he wouldn't slip. Wondering what exactly was going on outside. Yelping as the boat lurched again, feeling the boat slam into something. Well, that wasn't at all good. He lifted his head and sniffed the air, catching a familiar scent. Hunters, of course. He gripped at the wall, making sure he was pressed against it. His head turned once the door was busted open. Watching as a hunter stepped into the room. The hunter focused on the werewolf, keeping a pistol focused on him. Sam able to smell the scent of silver. He shifted quckly and found himself face to face with the hunter. Baring his fangs and biting at him. Hissing and clawing at him, trying to get rid of the hunter. What he didn't expect was to feel something stab into his chest. Screeching out in pain and falling back. Unable to feel his limbs as he hit the ground. The hunter spat at him and wiped away the blood that Sam had drawn. "Vile creature, hope you rot in hell where you belong." He growled, turning his attention to the werewolf. Sam just laid there, keeps his eyes closed. The pain feeling unbearable, unable to move. Is this what it was like to have a stake shoved right into him? Was he dead? No... he didn’t think the stake hit his heart. But the pain was still unbearable. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Overloards [Private]   Wolf Overloards [Private] EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 3:48 am

The werewolf gave a small warning growl as he listened to the other, "Well we don't have any deer out on open water, you'll have to feed at some point, omega" He grunted. Eyeing the omega as he spoke, "Its what we wolves do, omega" He spat, glaring toward him, "We've always been a waring tribe" He grunted, "We needed to kill the children to send the mothers into heat, or else this is all for nothing" He snarled, "The strongest wins, the strongest gets the best, that's law" He said, letting out a grunt as he felt his knot pop free of the omega, huffing as the vampire scrambled away from him.

The alpha jumped up to catch the omega, but he let out a pained groan as he moved too quickly and what seemed to be an old injury flared up, he stumbled and gripped the desk to keep himself standing, gripping his side and growling in frustration, barking out an order for the ship's healer to be brought to him, a bit of blood trickling from the corner of his mouth, the alpha swaying with the ship before the healer rushed to him, but Bowen suddenly grabbed the omega healer by the throat, the smaller wolf whimpering and trembling fearfully as Bowen held him up off the ground, "You told me it would be healed" He snarled, throwing the omega down before he glared toward the cowering wolf, "Fix it" He snapped, keeping an eye on the vampire as the werewolf omega fearfully worked on the large scar on his side, a slight bump from something like a spearhead in his skin, "I swear if you left it in there" He growled, flexing his hand before balling it into a fist, the omega's attempts at reasoning the alpha were heard by deaf ears, "Out" Was all the alpha said before the omega scurried away, closing the door behind them, the alpha plopping into his chair and letting out a low growl.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Overloards [Private]   Wolf Overloards [Private] EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 2:49 am

[size=31]"I refuse to drink any werewolf blood. It's disgusting and bitter. If you want me to eat, then just find a deer. I would prefer that any day." Deer blood was sweeter tastings to him, so he absolutely loved it. Some vampires liked werewolf blood, and he really didn't understand how they could. Then again, everyone had different tastes when it came to their food. He gritted his teeth, "I can protect myself just fine thank you." He told him, softly hissing as the massive werewolf tugged on the knot that was buried inside of him. When he heard the other speak, a growl rose up past his lips. [/size]

[size=31]"That doesn't justify the fact that you destroyed a village, my home! You killed off some of my friends, and you killed children!" He turned his head away from him. "If you would've found me and tried to court me that way, I would accept you better. But after being manhandled and bred against my will, I definitely don't trust you." He said, refusing to look at him. "I dont think brute is a correct word. More like ruthless killers." He growled, still trying to wiggle and get away from the werewolf. Eventually he heard and felt he knot pop free. He instinctively scrambled to get away, huddling up in a corner. Trying to keep himself stable from how the ship rocked.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Overloards [Private]   Wolf Overloards [Private] EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 1:21 am

The wolf gave a low huff as the other refused to feed, "You'll need to eat eventually omega, and I don't want to force you to eat" He said in a low tone, warning him that despite not wanting to, he would if he had to. The wolf relaxed back while knotted to the vampire, grunting lightly as he listened to his words, "Kind of hard to let you go while we're knotted" he pointed out, shifting his weight slightly and pulling on his knot a bit to test it out, "That, and you'll be sticking close to me, if and when you're carrying my pups, you'll need protecting, someone to care for you" He told him firmly.

The large wolf sighed for a moment, "We aren't all brutes... Our omegas just aren't as strong anymore... Alpha genes seem to be too strong for our omegas anymore" He explained, frowning as he looked away, huffing softly, "What's left of our proven omegas are becoming too sickly to breed" He explained, "Hostile takeovers is all we know, us wolves fight constantly for territory and omegas, its what we do" He told the omega, feeling the large ship lurch forward as the sails caught the wind and they were beginning the journey back to their home, "You will be taken care of omega" He told him as he looked back toward him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Overloards [Private]   Wolf Overloards [Private] EmptyWed Apr 07, 2021 8:55 am

[size=31]The fledgling vampire emitted a soft whimper as the massive werewolf bucked into him. A shudder passing along his spine as he felt a hand stroke over his already bulging stomach. He could only imagine how big he would get from the other's pups. Sam really didn't want to have the werewolf's pups. He was more than happy with not having to worry about dealing with a mate and kids. A soft whimper escaped the omega, trying to hold back tears. He couldn't belive that he was currently tied to a werewolf. To have a werewolf cock buried deep within him, his seed having flooded into his womb. It just made him feel ill. When the large beast spoke about feeding off of him, he made a noise in response. Sam has had werewolf blood before. It wasn't really all that great tasting. It wasn't sweet like deer blood that he often feasted on. It was bitter, something he really didn't like. [/size]

[size=31]The vampire lifted his head in panic when he heard the door open. Trying his best to hide himself. Embarrassed to find that another alpha had seen him tied to another alpha. He just didn't like the fact that he could be seen like this. When the other werewolf finally left, he relaxed just a tiny bit. "I'm not hungry." He told the werewolf, not wanting him to just sit and hold his head to the side forever. Sam shifted his hips to try and pull himself off his knot. Though he was still firmly planted inside him, his knot having not yet gone down. "Can't you let me go now?" He whined, not wanting the alpha to touch him anymore. He just wanted to be free and away from the werewolf. Sam was also not wanting the werewolf to touch him in his other forms. He could only imagine how massive his cock would be in his large werewolf form. The thought only caused panic to well up inside of him. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Overloards [Private]   Wolf Overloards [Private] EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 4:56 am

The wolf panted heavily as he held the omega close to him, bucking his hips every so often to make sure his seed was as deep within the other as possible, looking him over and chuckling deeply as he saw his stomach bulge slightly, the wolf leader stroking the omega's stomach and licking possessively at the mark now where his bonding spot was, he continued to stroke the omega's stomach, "You're already swelled from my cum, imagine when you have a pup or two in there" he growled in excitement, giving a harsh buck of his hips before settling to allow the omega to relax, "You'll probably be hungry soon blood sucker" he grunted, tilting his head to the side slightly, "Take what you need, but that's it, you start to try to drain me and you'll regret it" He growled, leaving his neck open for the other to feed if he needed it.

Bowen looked up as he heard a knock and a wolf stepped into the cabin, the alpha didn't seem to even try to cover the omega, only keeping him close with another alpha nearby. "The breeders loaded?" He grunted, earning a nod from the wolf, "Good" Bowen said, continuing to keep his head tilted to the side if the omega wanted to feed, he could tell the wolf wanted to question his actions, "Well how else is my omega supposed to feed hmm?" he growled deeply, "Want me to slit your throat and bottle your blood for him then?" He snapped harshly, not waiting for a response before snarling out a "Get out" toward the other alpha, despite both wolves being alphas, the other still seemed submissive to Bowen, the leader didn't put up with anything when it came to his pack, only wanting the best.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Overloards [Private]   Wolf Overloards [Private] EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 4:07 am

[size=31]Sam yelped as the wolf pulled him closer. Moving him away from the wall and walking towards a chair. Whimpering as each step caused him to bounce on his cock. Relieved when he sat down, only to feel teeth against his neck and his cock slamming deep into him. Crying out at how deep his length hit inside of him, the cock practically pushing into his womb. He wiggled his hips in panic as something large hit against his cunt. "N-No! Stop!" He panicked, kicking his legs to try and pull the cock out of him.[/size]

[size=31]He squeaked as the large knot managed to pop into him. Swelling to hold them in place. Softly sobbing as he realized there was no way he was going to be able to get away from the werewolf now. The large beast having knotted him. A shudder passing down his spine as warmth started to shoot into him. Knowing well the wolf was planting his seed into him. Filling his womb to the brim, causing his stomach to expand. The knot buried inside of him not allowing any of his seed to leave him. The young omega vampire gasped as teeth sank into his bonding spot. Just feeling himself slump forward, shocked that the beast just claimed him. Exhausted and feeling defeated, knowing he had no way of running away. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Overloards [Private]   Wolf Overloards [Private] EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 3:19 am

The large alpha werewolf grunted and growled as he gripped the omega close to him, shifting his weight and walking toward the nearby chair at his desk, making the omega ride him as he walked, the wolf groaned as he sat down, biting at the vampire's neck as he slammed his hips against his while bringing him down onto his cock, cursing loudly in pleasure, "Fuck" he growled out as his knot swelled enough that he couldn't thrust it into the omega easily, his knot smacking hard against the omega's cunt.

The alpha bared his fangs against the vampire's neck as he growled and groaned loudly, working to shove his knot into the omega, ignoring his words, the werewolf alpha growling loudly as his knot suddenly popped into the omega, groaning as he gave shorter, rougher and quicker thrusts, building up his climax before he gave a low rumbling howl as he came within the omega, his cock jerking and throbbing inside the vampire as he came in large almost endless ropes, "Fuck yeah" He sighed out, "Take all my cum" He growled in the vampire's ear before biting harshly into his bonding spot to mark him as his, not wanting any other alpha to try to fill his property with their cum.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Overloards [Private]   Wolf Overloards [Private] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 12:03 am

[size=31]Samuel continued to try and struggle against the large werewolf, though he couldn’t break himself free. The massive beast was too strong. It made him feel as weak and powerless. The vampire omega whimpered as a hand grabbed his face, he didn’t want to carry pups. He didn’t even want to have children. He was fine without an alpha around, so he never thought he would end up like this. He cried softly, feeling his large knot tug on him. All the while he could just hear the harsh sound of skin smacking against skin. He would even be surprised if he was unable to walk after this. [/size]

[size=31]He growled and pulled his head back, grunting as his head hit the wall. "I never wanted to be bred! I was more than happy with not having an alpha to breed me." He hissed, baring his fangs at him. "I don't want your pups!" He snarled, his angry words were cut off when he felt the alpha bring him down on his cock. Yelping as the head of his cock slammed against his cervix. His entire length stuffed within him. He continued to keep his fangs bared, tears rolling down his face. He just felt so defeated, he couldn't run anywhere nor could he fight back. Sam was just practically giving up, allowing the large wolf to claim him. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Overloards [Private]   Wolf Overloards [Private] EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:21 am

The large alpha werewolf growled loudly as the omega struggled, he shifted his weight to keep him pinned against the wall, "I don't need you to agree to anything" He growled, grabbing the omega's face with a rough hand, "You'll bare my pups if you want to live omega" He said harshly, grunting as he continued bucking his hips, his knot continuing to catch within the omega as it swelled more, the alpha beginning to pull the omega to meet his thrusts as he began to pick up speed in his thrusts and thrust rougher.

The alpha let out loud grunts and growls as he thrust into the omega, letting the omega lean into him and claw at him all he wanted, it didn't bother the alpha, "You should be honored a mighty wolf is willing to breed you" He growled go him, "You'll be the start to an even stronger generation of wolves" He said, groaning as he thrust roughly into him, bringing the omega to him to meet his rough thrusts, cursing loudly in pleasure as he shifted his weight to completely bottom out within him and thrust deeply into him.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Overloards [Private]   Wolf Overloards [Private] EmptySun Mar 14, 2021 7:00 am

[size=31]Samuel moved his eyes, watched as his shredded clothes got tossed to the side. Breath leaving him abruptly once his back hit against the wall. Squirming and wiggling around in an attempt to get away from the werewolf. Feeling his heart practically stop beating once the wolf said that he'd like to know the name of the mother of his pups. "W-Wait! I didn't agree to this!" He yelped out in panic. Kicking his legs once he was hoisted up. Unable to really go anywhere due to being held against the wall. Whimpering lightly as his thick cock grinded against him. "I.. I don't want that!" He whined out, crying as the large cock pushed into him. Shutting his eyes tightly and digging his fingers into his arms. Alarmed by how he stretched him. [/size]

[size=31]No, Sam hasn't really seen a cock. Nor has he had one inside of him. This was all new to him and he wasn't enjoying it. Softly crying as the massive alpha bucked his hips against him, feeling his cock rub against his sensitive walls. The omega fledgling even felt something as the cock pushed and pulled, he didn’t know what it was at all. And, if he was being honest, it scared him just a bit. He mewled as the alpha's thrusts grew quicker and harsher. Head falling against his shoulder, still trying his best to get free. Though he didn't seem to be making any progress, practically feeling defeated. "I dont want to be a mother! I'm not ready! Nor do I want a nasty wolf to make me pregnant!" He hissed, thrashing and clawing the wolf.[/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Overloards [Private]   Wolf Overloards [Private] EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 6:38 am

Bowen huffed as he held the omega close to him, growling a warning as he kicked the shredded clothes to the side, "Well..." He began shifting their weight and he pushed the other roughly against the wall, "I'd like to know the name of the mother of my pups" He growled in his ear, grinning and licking at his neck, "You cant blame me for wanting to know that much" He said, grunting as he easily hoisted the omega up, keeping him against the wall before he began grinding his hardening length against him, "Don't worry, nameless omega, you'll feel all three forms of my knot soon enough" He chuckled as he gripped the omega's hips, growling loudly as he abruptly pushed his whole cock into the omega.

The alpha growled loudly as he gripped the omega tightly, "Fuck... Bet you've never seen a cock before, let alone felt one inside you" He groaned, feeling the omega's tightness around him, "Fuck you blood suckers are tight" He groaned as he began bucking his hips, wasting no time to allow the other to get used to his size, his knot beginning to swell immediately from the pleasure the werewolf felt buried within the omega, his knot eventually starting to catch within the omega, the werewolf beginning to thrust rougher and quicker.
Back to top Go down
Nargi4671

Nargi4671

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Overloards [Private]   Wolf Overloards [Private] EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 5:58 am

[size=31]Samuel lifted his head, having not expected to see the large beasts attack out of nowhere. He cowered down and tried to flee. Huffing as he was grabbed by one of the creatures. Closing his eyes tightly in fright, afraid one of them would grab his neck and just bite down. But, the pain of them snapping his neck never came. They just tied his arms together and tied a cloth around his head, stuffing a majority of it in his mouth. He glanced about and watched as the vampire alphas tried to fight back, but they were slaughtered and torn to shreds. Even the young children were killed off. Causing Samuel to feel sorrow and anger. He just kicked a bit while the werewolves dragged him towards a boat, standing at the end of the line of omega vampires. Feeling his heart beat in panic at the sight of the massive man walk forward. Wanting to cower in fright but he stood still, eyes unmoving as he watched the male. [/size]

[size=31]He swallowed as the alpha walked down the line and assessed each omega. The vampire flinched slightly as his face was grabbed. Sharp sea green eyes darting over the werewolve's face. Heart dropping when the wolf said that he was his. Practically being dragged away by his wrist. Glancing back to see the other werewolves swarming the omegas. He could only imagine what they were going to do to them. Sam was dragged onto the boat and into the cabin, huffing as he was yanked around. Alarmed as he was held to his frame. He bared his fangs and hissed at him. Though he couldn't do much against the massive wolf, he was a fledgling after all. He had not gone through all of his vampire transformations, though he was slowly getting there. "Why should I tell you?" He hissed, trying to squirm away as the claws tore through his clothes. Feeling panicked, just wanting to get away. [/size]
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Wolf Overloards [Private]   Wolf Overloards [Private] EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 5:01 am

The werewolves came quick and hard, as soon as they breeched land off the bank nearby a small vampire village, most shifted into their large quadrupedal forms, some taking their bipedal forms, while one larger wolf stayed back away from the fighting, he seemed to be staying back to give commands. When the alpha vampires and any children were killed, living omegas were brought toward the large alpha bound and gagged, Bowen frowned as he looked down toward the omegas, huffing to himself, "Not many here, you lot just had to kill the children hm? Couldn't wait until they came out before offing the alphas?" He growled, running a hand through his tied back black hair, the alpha had a bit of a scruffy face, letting a beard grow in.

The werewolf alpha went to the omegas, taking each one by the face and examining them, growling a warning before he continued through the line, getting to the last omega and he eyed him over, "You seem to be the best of the batch" He grunted, "You will be mine" He told him firmly before taking the omega by the wrists, "Try anything and believe me, you'll wish I had left you with them" He growled in the omega's ear as he began leading him toward the boat the wolves had came on, the rest of the alphas swarming the other omegas when their leader took his pick. When Bo took the omega to his cabin, he was rough as he pulled him close, growling deeply, "Name, now" He growled out as he began to shred up the omega's clothing, at least being mindful of his large claws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolf Overloards [Private]   Wolf Overloards [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolf Overloards [Private]
Page 1 of 1