From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
StarRaptor231

You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 11:37 pm

Sophie's ear flicked as she heard her father. Turning her head to watch him attempt to squeeze in after her. But, he couldn't quite fit in to where she was curled. "I'll eat later, I'm not quite that hungry. Besides, my family fed me before they brought me here." She told her father. No, they didn't show her where the food for them was kept, but that didn't mean she couldn't find it on her own.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 11:04 pm

The tom glanced back toward her as he heard her moving, he sighed, his ears stayed back and he left her alone for a while before he moved to where she had hidden herself, "You've got to eat" He said as he tried to squeeze in with her, though he gave up fairly quickly, "They humans probably didn't show you where our food is kept" He said as he looked to her.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 10:09 pm

Sophie looked back to her father, ear twitching when he had told her that it couldn't happen again. The young she-cat just ducked her head down and shifted on her paws. Hating how he refused to face her because of this. Eventually, she sighed and stood. Turning to find a place to relax and clear her head. Finding a nice small place for her to squeeze into. Shifting so she could curl up, wishing she would've kept her mouth shut. She had to go say something about it. But she wasn't thinking, she wasn't thinking and made a mistake. Was her father upset with her? disgusted? Sophie couldn't only wait and see.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 7:38 am

The tom kept his ears back as he listened to his daughter, he didn't want to admit it, but he did enjoy holding her down, more so than some other she-cats he had been with, "It.. can't happen again" He gave a low hiss, "I'm your father, you can't like it" He bared his teeth lightly, though he continued to keep his back to her, he knew most animals didn't nessiscarily care about breeding with their own young, though the thought had never crossed his mind, now he wondered about the other she-cats brought to him, were they his kits as well?
Back to top Go down
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 7:35 am

Sophie watched as her father eventually also came to the same realization. She turned her head to groom at her fluffy stomach, trying to ease things and relax. "I don't think they remember, or they just don't care. But... you were my first tom. I would be embarrassed to say that I did enjoy it.." she glanced to the side sheepishly. The young cat wasn't lying about that, she did enjoy being filled to the brim by her father's warm, potent cum.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 7:30 am

The tom froze in his grooming as he heard her, his head shot up toward her and he stared at her with wide eyes, he moved toward her and sniffed at her again, cursing loudly as he moved away, "Curse the humans" he snarled, "You smelt familiar but I just assumed you had been here before, not raised" He growled at himself, "She-cats don't usually stay here after the kits are gone, she's probably at her home" He told her, keeping his back toward his daughter, his ears pinning back.
Back to top Go down
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 7:25 am

Sophie shifted down to quickly clean herself up. Shaky from her father just breeding her. "I.. I can't have your kits. That can't happen, not like this. You're my dad!" She told him as she stood, looking to him. Though she wondered if it even mattered to the tom. The tom probably just looking to breed her full of his cum constantly so she could bear his kittens. "My mom was here, that's why I recognized the place and wanted to know where she was. I wasn't expecting her to be gone.." the young she-cat trailed off. Making sure her pussy stopped leaking cum before shifting back down. Ears moving back slightly as she watched her father.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 7:17 am

The tom panted lightly as he sat behind the she-cat and he began grooming himself, "You were bred" He stated plainly, "By the feel of it for the first time too" He stated, his tail lashing lightly, "If you were in heat, you most likely would end up having kits" He told her, "That's most likely why you were brought here, the humans want you to have my kits" He shrugged, the tom still oblivious to the fact that he had just bred his daughter.
Back to top Go down
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 7:14 am

Sophie practically slumped down as her father shoved himself as deep into her as possible. Filling her small womb up with his seed. Groaning as he thrusted against her, making sure his cum was deep within her before feeling his cock slide out. She sank down and winced, feeling some of his seed leak from her pussy due to not being able to hold all of his cum. "I.. what happened?" She finally managed to ask the tom. Wondering what happened and what the tom shot into her. This was her first time being bred and filled with another tom's cum. So she wasn't sure of what was to come.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 7:07 am

Shadow growled out as he thrust into her, panting heavily, he seemed to shiver as he listened to her, her words spurring him further, his thrusts becoming wild as his climax built, the tom cursed as he pounded his hips against hers, the tom letting out a yowl as he suddenly came within the she-cat, he filled her with his seed, thrusting his seed deeper into her and he panted as he slowly pulled away.
Back to top Go down
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 7:03 am

She shuddered as her father's hips smacked against hers wildly. Breath catching within her throat as the tom told her to beg for him. She didn't quite know how to do that, since this was the first time a tom would mate with her. She was lost to the sound of his hips hitting her own, his balls smacking against her with each thrust. "D-Daddy, harder! I need you to use me." She begged, body going slack to help him pull her back with each thrust forward into her core.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 6:57 am

Shadow growled as he continued thrusting into the female, bringing her to meet his thrusts, he continued to smack his hips against hers as his climax built up, the tom growling at the she-cat to beg for him, he licked at her scruff and nipped at her as he thrust wildly into her, growling loudly in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 6:48 am

Sophie mewled as the tom pumped and smacked his hips harder against her own. Feeling his member working into her core. Legs kicking out as his balls smacked against her. Mewls and cries left her throat as he thrusted roughly into her. Each rough thrust practically bucking her forward, front legs and claws trying to keep herself stable. Not wanting to glide forward awkwardly because of his rough bucks into her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 6:39 am

The tom began to let out low grunts and growls as he thrust into the she-cat, his tail curling with hers as he continued to thrust, his thrusts becoming rougher and faster, he kept his tight grip on her as he thrust deeply into her, groaning loudly as he let go of her scruff briefly, licking at her scruff and only biting her scruff if she tried to pull away.
Back to top Go down
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 6:37 am

The young she-cat huffed as the large tom only told her to telax. She shifted and tried to move her head, though it was practically locked in place due to the jaws that held her scruff. Sophie mewled something plunged into her, robbing her of her virginity. She squeaked and dug her claws into the ground. Squeaks and mewls leaving the small she-cat with each thrust. Legs shifting slightly as she struggled to move. Though it was hard due to the weight and grip of the tom above her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 6:22 am

The tom grunted as he seemed to struggle to keep the she-cat in one spot, gripping her scruff in his jaws and he growled lightly, "Just relax little she-cat, you'll enjoy it" He growled, continuing to hump the younger feline before he shifted his weight and growled as he plunged his length into the she-cat, he took a few seconds to stay still before he began bucking his hips, his length sliding in and out of the female.
Back to top Go down
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 6:20 am

The small she-cat continued to shift as the tom held her down. Still confused as to what was going on. A noise leaving her throat as she felt his hips smack against her own. Tail flicking as it was kept to the side. "H-Hey, what are you doing?" She questioned with worry, shifting as her hips were yanked back as his hips continued to buck and hump against hers. Sophie could feel her body jerk forward in surprise as something wet and rough rubbed against her hunches. Scratching along her pelt as it searched for purchase. The virgin she-cat wiggling below the tom. "What's going on?" She questioned, trying to get some answers from the large cat above her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 6:11 am

Shadow shifted his weight once he got the she-cat down, using his paws to trap her and he bit at her scruff lightly, his hips immediately starting to smack against hers as he humped her, his length hardening and rubbing against the she-cat as he worked to push into her, the large tom growling out as he pulled her hips back to meet with his hips.
Back to top Go down
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 6:08 am

The young feline shifted on her paws as her father loomed over her practically. Moving her head as his rough tongue groomed between her shoulders and at her scruff. She shifted slightly with the pushes. Emitting a confused murr once she was pushed down. Sophie was about to move when the tom practically locked her into place. She had never been in this situation before, so she was rather confident as to what was going on. Soft noises leaving her while she shifted below the large tom. Trying to shimmy from under him, though his legs kept her locked under him. She opened her mouth to question what was happening, but nothing came out. She could only just wiggle below the large cat and hope to be released.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 5:58 am

The tom shifted his weight so he was behind the she-cat, his chest pressed against her back as he licked at her scruff and shoulders, his tail lashing and he gave small pushes against her in an attempt to push her down, the tom was used to this, just breeding she-cats, "Well I am a fairly large tom, I doubt my humans want me to break a little kit" He said as he pushed against her more, "She-cats are usually brought here for kits, my humans say I am a very wanted tom" He said.
Back to top Go down
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 5:55 am

"Well, most she-cats go into heat around six months. So I'm surprised they haven't given you one that young." She informed the tom. Sophie has had her fair share of heats. Though her owners kept her in a room during her heat. Even using a few tricks to keep her satisfied. She stopped grooming, watching hesitantly as the tom groomed along her spine. "Though, I don't really know why I was brought here. My family just put me in a cage and dropped me off here. I don't really know where they went." She mumbled, ear twitching as she shifted back up into a seated position.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 5:45 am

The tom continued to watch the she-cat closely, his tail lashing and he licked his lips lightly, "Well any she-cat able to go into heat really, though it's rare for one under three to be brought to me" He said, watching her intently as she groomed herself, the tom shifted his weight and he even began to groom the she-cat, licking along her spine lightly.
Back to top Go down
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 5:42 am

The younger she-cat huffed in response to her father's teasing words. Rolling her eyes at his sarcastic response. "I'm not that old, anyway. What is the age that she-cats are brought here?" She questioned the tom. Ear flicking as he stepped over and began sniffing at her. Sophie instantly pulled away, deciding to shift down. Moving to groom at her long coat. Lifting a leg to groom along the length of her leg. Not noticing how she revealed her pussy to the tom. Most of the time, she barely registered it being there. So she just didn't realize what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 5:27 am

"Oh forgive me little miss "two and a half" I should have known" He snorted out, letting out a light laugh. The tom watched the she-cat as he lashed his tail, huffing softly, "I'm used to being alone here, the quiet is nice" He stated, shifting closer to the female and he began sniffing at her, he thought her scent was familiar, but he just figured she had been there before, "They bring she-cats here all the time, though a lot of the time they stay for extended periods" He explained.
Back to top Go down
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 5:16 am

Sophie watched the tom, ear twitching in response to his words. Puffing out her chest when her father spoke of the fact that she was young. "Two and a half, to be exact." She informed the cat, neatly curling her tail over her paws. "I don't exactly know why I am here, they just brought me here." She said, looking around the house. Feeling her heart sink at the thought of her mother not being around. What exactly happened to her? Why wasn't she here? The tortoiseshell stood and looked about. Turning from her father with her tail raised, twitching from side to side. "Are you just the only tom here? Maybe they brought me here to keep you company. Especially if you're all alone here." She suggested, head turning about as she observed the home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: