HomeSearchRegisterLog in

You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 4:56 am

You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 3 Stock-photo-looking-at-camera-pets-cat-animal-portrait-cats-fluffy-cat-wonderful-pets-grey-kitten-perfect-pets-7976a105-d17a-41f2-b26d-52dbb3221036

Shadow lashed his tail as he laid on the large bed the humans slept on, he had been alone for some time now, the she-cat he had been with had only been there for them to have kittens, he sniffed the air as he heard the humans moving about, he smelt another cat, a she-cat, and he purred lightly, assuming the humans brought another she-cat for him. He rose up and followed the scent, his large frame looming over the she-cat, "It's usually just me" He said, his tone deep and rough, "You seem much younger than the others they bring here" He said as he sat, beginning to groom his paws lightly. "You barely look to be a year or two" He stated blandly, his tail lashing as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
StarRaptor231

You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 4:39 am

You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you - Page 3 Visiting-Vet_tortoiseshell-cat

Sophie found herself back in the same home she grew up in. A place she never thought she would end up in, but here she was. Her tail swept along the ground as she left her cage. Glancing around cautiously, a bit weary about the new yet familiar surroundings. The she-cat started to explore her new home, climbing up to places and making sure she knew every inch of the home before settling down. Upon feeling comfortable, Sophie settled down and started to swipe her tongue along her tortoiseshell pelt. Lifting her head up as she heard something approach her. Fur rising up on her shoulders at the sight of another cat. Though, she faintly recognized the scent of the older feline. The cat must be her father, but where exactly was her mother. "Are... you the only one here?" She questioned after hesitation. Where exactly was her mother? Was she even alive? Or did she find a better home? Sophie just remained quiet about the subject, amber eyes fixed on the tomcat.
Back to top Go down

You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-