HomeSearchRegisterLog in

You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you Empty
PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 7:45 am

The large tom purred as he watched his daughter, he rubbed his face against hers softly and he licked at her nose before his licks moved immediately to the rows of teats along her belly, he purred as he licked each one, each year becoming sloppy and wet, before he abruptly latched onto one close to her core and he purred as he began sucking, his large paws beginning to knead at her belly, the tom's ears drooping back lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 7:39 am

Sophie purred as she was nudged towards a darker part of the house. Turning back to her father when he told her to lay down. And that she did, obediently laying down for him. "Alright, daddy. I'm all yours," she purred. Watching the larger tom as he loomed over her. Excitement building up inside of her at what her father would desire from her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 7:22 am

"There's been a few things, daughter" He mewled in reply before he softly nudged her toward a darker part of the home, where the humans wouldn't bother them much, "Lay down" He purred as he rubbed his cheeks against the she-cat, his tail lashing in excitement as he kept his eyes on her.
Back to top Go down
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 7:00 am

The she-cat murred when a tongue ran along the base of her tail. Turning to press against her father, purring as she rubbed against him. Returning the gentle licks and light nips, tail curling around his shoulders. "You have anithing you desire, daddy?" She asked through a purr. Stepping from him so she could get a better look at him. Tail swaying gently as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 5:11 am

Shadow watched his daughter, lashing his tail and he purred as he watched her, he slowly moved down from the tree and he began to follow her, he came up behind his daughter and nipped at her tail softly, purring loudly as he licked at the base of her tail, a playful glint in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 5:03 am

Sophie eventually stopped grooming her father. Turning her head to see the child getting scolded for bothering them. She just snorted and decided to stand up completely with a stretch. Tail flicking lightly, jumping down off of the tree that she was in with her father. Landing on the ground neatly, deciding to go off and explore the house more. Murring as she shifted to rub along some furniture. Tail swaying as she traveled along, a content purr rumbling from her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 4:58 am

Shadow nuzzled and groomed his daughter softly before he laid down and stretched himself as he felt her grooming, purring and lashing his tail, he relaxed as he leaned lightly against his daughter, he gave a light yawn as he relaxed, his paws hanging off the sides of the ledge they were on.
Back to top Go down
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 4:46 am

The she-cat purred as her father turned to focus on her. Tail twitching and swaying in content at the attention she recieved. Turning her head to see one of the older humans nudging a child into the bathroom. Knowing they were going to fix up the child's scratched cheek. Sophie blinked towards the scene before returning her attention to him. Shifting up with a murr, rubbing against him and grooming his lower back. Ears twitching while she did so, not wanting to get spooked by the humans.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 4:39 am

Shadow huffed as he groomed himself, flexing his claws, he turned to his daughter and began grooming her, fussing over her as he curled his tail around her, he glanced up and pinned his ears as he could see the older humans leading the child into the bathroom to take care of the scratch on its cheek.
Back to top Go down
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 4:12 am

The young she-cat shifted up when she heard her father yowl out in pain. Turning her head towards the children that were yanking and pulling at his tail. That was when her father lashed out at the kid firmly holding his tail. Listening to the kid cry at the sharp pain of the cut. Tail twitching, watching the child run off away from them. Supposedly running off to their mother or father. Sophie sighed through her nose, jumping up after the darker tom. Neatly landing beside him, relaxing back against his side. Grooming his pelt in an attempt to get him to relax.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 4:25 am

Shadow had jumped as he heard the children running around, he pinned his ears and grumbled, tucking his head closer to his daughter, trying to avoid the sounds, the tom gave a yowl as he felt his tail, which was hanging over the edge of the bed, being grabbed and he was pulled down roughly by the children, he hissed and growled, trying to get away, he finally managed it when he left a nasty scratch on the younger human's cheek, the tom cat scrambling up the tree to the highest point to avoid the humans, growling as he lashed his tail in agitation.
Back to top Go down
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 4:22 am

Sophie softly purred as she felt her father's rough tongue against her pelt. When the grooming was finished, she continued to peacefully nap beside her father. Awaking up to loud noises that filled the hallway. Blinking her eyes as she lifted her head, wondering what exactly was going on. Watching as two human kids started to run about, chasing one another. She was curious as to why that was happening, but decided to not bother the children. Settling back down to relax, not wanting to move from her father's side.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 4:05 am

Shadow wstched the she-cat and couldn't help but begin purring as he began grooming her, curling himself around her as he groomed her head softly, taking his time before she eventually left her alone to sleep, laying his head over her side as he dozed off as well.
Back to top Go down
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 4:03 am

"I'll be fine, promise." She rumbled, shifting so she could stand up from the bed she was resting in. Sophie slipped from the cave over to where her father laid. Stretching a head over to groom at his pelt. Climbing in beside him to rest, curling up and sighing in content. Resting her head down so she could take a nap. Wanting to take a nap before anything else occurred. That, and the warmth her father provided was making her sleepy.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 3:55 am

The tom glanced to his daughter and he watched her before letting out a breath, "As long as you're okay with it" He said, laying on his side as he continued to groom himself, he glanced over the edge of the bed as a human passed and he huffed lightly, he sometimes wondered why they rushed around as they did most days, but he didn't bother himself with it too much, he had better things to do.
Back to top Go down
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 3:51 am

She turned her head to look in the direction her father was, cracking open her eyes. "I didn't mind it, I.. enjoyed it for my first time. It is what my humans potentially want. And I don't really want to see them upset because we don't give them what they want." Sophie told her father, tail twitching as she stretched. Opening her mouth up into a yawn.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 3:42 am

"Normally it isn't as common as humans seem to make it, but nothing will happen if you don't want it" He stated, beginning to groom himself and he sighed, "Humans are frustrating" He said lightly, stretching himself out and he grumbled lightly, glancing toward her often.
Back to top Go down
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 3:36 am

Sophie's ear twitched as her father brought up what had happened before. "It's fine, really. I don't know why you're so stressed about it. It's not that uncommon for things like this to happen. I also doubt my family remembered that I came from here. Then again, maybe they want to breed me with you. I don't really know," she spoke. Stretching out in the bed, closing her eyes, sighing as she began relaxing. Ear flicking occasionally to show that she was listening to her father.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 3:29 am

The tom stretched before he laid down on another bed on a ledge, letting out a breath as he relaxed, "About before..." he murmured lightly, letting out a sigh, "If I hadn't if been so oblivious... Nothing would have happened" He murmured, his ears back lightly as he laid his head over the side of the bed.
Back to top Go down
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 3:19 am

Sophie watched her father for a brief moment, following after him. Striding along behind him as they traveled down a hallway. Looking up to see a cat scratching tree stood. Nodding her head when Shadow explained the reason why the tree was there for them in the first place. She jumped up with ease, looking to the large bowls of food and water. Deciding it was only best to take a few bites of food. Washong it all down with water before slipping into the cave with the plush bed. Shifting down before grooming at her pelt. Relaxing in the rather comfortable bed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 3:42 am

The tom watched her and let out a breath before he jumped down, "This way" He said as he flicked her with his tail and he padded toward a lone hallway, where a large cat tree stood at the end, "The humans built it so it was easier to get away from other cats or kittens" He said as he began climbing up easily, on one of the larger ledges laid a large bowl of water and food, "There's a bed in there" He said as he pointed with his tail to a small cave built into the wall with a plush bed inside.
Back to top Go down
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 12:33 am

The she-cat shifted on her hunches as her father began to groom her between the ears. "I.. I just recognized your scent and this place.." she trailed off, tail twitching as his rough tongue ran through her fur. "Come on, you promised to show me where this food was. Especially a more comfortable place to relax." She told her father, pulling away from him. Shifting so she could jump down onto the carpeted floor, looking back up to wait for the tom to follow her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 12:14 am

The tom backed off when she came out, watching her and he began licking between her ears lightly, "It's fine little one" He said softly, "I should have known... But I'm not too sure if I would have cared if you didn't realize" He admitted as he groomed her softly, his tail lashing lightly.
Back to top Go down
StarRaptor231

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptyTue Feb 25, 2020 12:07 am

Sophie looked to her father, tail tip twitching slightly in irritation. "I didn't say I was going to be here all the time. I just want to relax until I'm ready to get out and wander." She told the cat, though knew he wasn't going to stop bothering her anythime soon. So, the young she-cat just decided to slip out from her small spot. Shaking out her fur before glancing over to the cat. "I'm sorry about what happened. I should've told you sooner that we were related instead of waiting until after we mated.." She apologized while shifting about on her paws awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you EmptyMon Feb 24, 2020 11:44 pm

"At least let me show you" Shadow pleaded lightly as he watched his daughter, "You can't just stay in here all the time" He said as he lashed his tail, "There's better spots than this tiny place" He informed her, trying to entice her out and giving a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you   You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you Empty

Back to top Go down

You may not remember me [Canadian] but I remember you
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-