From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 7:13 am

Theodore hummed in response, glad that he was telling him this. So the wolf side did speak to him. And it usually told him what he desired the most. The younger brother moved to kick up his feet, draping jus legs over Westley's lap. "I'm sure you could let him out if he desires to fuck me again. Though, I don't want him tearing my clothes again, 'kay? I don't want him tearing through everything that I have until I have nothing." He told his brother, watching him curiously. Wondering if he was going to let the wolf out to play.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 5:23 am

"Well... He's always horny it seems... Just more so when it's a full moon or in rut" he explained, rubbing at his face lightly, "I can constantly hear him, he's going nuts right now" He sighed, "He just wants me to pounce on you, at least right now that's what he wants, usually he's demanding to go hunting, or he at least wants to go running, he hates that I don't let him out much" He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 3:36 am

"We still have a decent amount of meat to get through from your previous hunts." Theodore responded, fixing himself up as he laid on the couch. Leaning back to cross his lanky legs as he relaxed. "Is your wolf side only horny during full moons? Does it even speak to you?" The effeminate male had a lot of questions he needed answers to. Hopefully they could be answered now, or at least with time. If he was going to have to deal with a werewolf that saw him as a mate, he wanted to understand when he needed to deal with him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 12:26 pm

"Not too sure" The wolf said, stretching and shifting over a bit to give the other some room, "Maybe go hunting later" He said and shrugged, "My wolf has been going crazy wanting to hunt, at least it would put some meat in the freezer" He said, laying back and he let out a long breath.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 11:19 am

Theo slept for some time, eventually waking up. Feeling rather stiff and sore as he moved himself, groaning at the pain in his ass. When he stood, he hobbled to the bathroom and decided to take a shower. Dreesing in some loose pajamas, not in the mood to go out at all. He trailed down to the living room and hobbled to the couch. Flopping down and turning on the television, wanting to see if anything interesting was on. "So, what's on the agenda today?" He asked his brother, glancing over to him curiously.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 9:01 am

"Just let me know if you need me then" He said, watching his brother go before he spent some time cleaning the house and straightening things up, the werewolf was awake for some time before moving to the couch and sitting down, letting out a low breath.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:45 am

Theo huffed as he was eased back up. "Thank you, I'm trying to get used to having this pain. I've never had this much pain in my ass from being fucked. Then again, I've never had the experience of having a knot shoved into me either. And that hurt a bit too." He said, washing out the bowl before turning to look at his brother. "I'm going to head off to bed. I want something comfortable to lay on." He yawned, rubbing his face as he stumbled along to head up to his room. Falling once, but he got back up onto his feet when he did. Finally making it to his bed, flopping dkwn on the comfortable mattress.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:18 am

"I'm not sure if there is anyone... I think the only way would be to take wolf form and go searching" He said, giving a shrug, reaching out to catch his brother when he stumbled, "Sorry... Guess I kinda went overboard huh?" He said sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 8:09 am

Theo gazed at him, shoving a spoonful of cereal into his mouth as he watched him. "So.. I'm technically mates with you?" He questioned, still very confused about what was going on. The young male continued to eat his cereal, trying to think while his brother spoke. "I don't really know how to help you there. Isn't there a way to find someone who could help you?" He asked, finishing up his bowl of cereal. Standing and stumbling as he hobbled to the sink. Nearly falling due to how he could barely feel his legs.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:36 am

The male seemed to wake up more as his brother spoke, "Well... My wolf side basically claimed you as a mate..." he admitted, rubbing the back of his neck lightly, "I've been noticing my wolf side taking over a lot more... I guess it's just trying to overpower my human side, I honestly don't know... I'm clueless when it comes to werewolves... At least clueless to being one" He said.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:34 am

The younger brother lifted his head up as he noticed Westley stumble into the kitchen. Watching him trail over to the fridge, rather amused to see how groggy he was. "Soo.. what did all of that have to signify?" He asked, wondering why his brother fucked him into oblivion against the couch. He needed to have answers as to what they were now. Because he was more than a little confused.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 7:06 am

It didn't take long for the wolf to wake up once his brother was gone, he rose up groggily, now in his human form, he yawned loudly and trudged toward the kitchen, opening the fridge to search for something to drink, finding a water bottle and he downed it fairly quickly.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 6:24 am

As Theo was attempting to move from his brother's grasp, he huffed as he was pulled close. A disapproving grunt left his throat while he tried to wiggle free. Wanting to go make himself another bowl of cereal. When he finally popped free of the werewolf's hold, he fell back on the couch. Dazed from the struggle he had to go through. The younger male shifted so he could climb off the couch. Wobbling to the kitchen on jellied legs. Disposing of the old cereal, making himself a new bowl. Sitting down so he could quickly eat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:45 pm

The wolf had slowly dozed off with his brother, once his knot had shrank he subconsciously shifted back to his human form, as his brother moved a deep growl left him and his grip tightened on the other male, but he didn't wake up, still in a deep sleep as he kept his brother as close as possible.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:40 pm

"I hope so, you did abruptly yank it from my hands as I was enjoying it." He mumbled, remaining slumped against the werewolf. Eventually, he decided to close his eyes and take a nap. Wanting to just pass the time while his brother was still tied to him. When he felt his length finally slip from him, he pulled back and rubbed his face. Wondering how long he was napping for. Shifting to climb off of his brother, a soft yawn leaving him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:56 am

"I'll make you a new one once my knot goes down... When it does anyway" He said as he looked to his brother, "I'll eat the soggy one" He stated, stretching lightly, trying to not tug on the other, and he relaxed back slightly, letting out a breath.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:48 am

Theo could only snort and release his fur from between his fingers. Slumping down against him, just tired from how long and eventful his day had been. "Thanks, I appreciate your mind thought I was an easy target." He mumbled, shifting back up so he could look at the kitchen where his bowl of cereal sat. Groaning as he just flopped back down, not getting up anymore. "Now my cereal is soggy. Dammit.." he fussed, disappointed his cereal was ruined because of this.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:15 am

"I don't know why I didn't go out... Maybe because my instincts knew you were kinda easy" He said and gave a shrug, "I still don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to being a werewolf... I've just been figuring it out as I go" He said, pinning his ears as he felt the other grip his fur, trying to keep himself still so he wouldn't tug on the other.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 8:13 am

Theo rolled his eyes and snorted as the other corrected him. "No shit, I kinda knew you were a werewolf. It's kinda hard not to see that resemblance." He explained to his brother. Listening to the words he said, amused by the fact that he went through a heat and craved him. "I don't know why you wanted me. I thought you would have went out and found a werewolf partner or someone else." He told his brother, wincing as he felt the knot tug inside of him. Gripping his fur to try and get him to stop shifting and pulling the knot.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:30 am

The werewolf sighed as he seemed to be settling down, his ears staying back, "I'm not just a beast... A werewolf" He stated, rubbing the back of his neck lightly, "Few years back... When I all of a sudden got crazy muscular and everything... I was out hunting and this huge mangy wolf attacked me, it ended up biting me and when I woke the next day, I was a werewolf" He stated, "It always bothered me... At least ever since I became a werewolf it did... When there's a full moon I go through this kind of heat I guess you could call it... My instincts wanted me to take you long ago but I held them off, but tonight I just couldn't take it anymore" He told him, grunting lightly as he shifted his weight, his knot lightly tugging on the other.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 6:44 am

Theo just slumped against his brother, still feeling a bit dazed after just being pounded brutally by him. Eventually, he cleared his throat and started to speak to the werewolf. "So... why were you so upset that I was getting around like I was? I've brought a few men home and you never gave a shit about it. I want an explanation to this whole thing. Especially as to why you are a beast." He said, pulling his head back so he could look at him. Wanting answers from him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 3:08 am

The large wolf panted heavily as he gave a few shorted thrusts as he came down from his climax, he heard his brother, obvious by his furry ears twitching to his voice, before he shifted his weight, he walked toward the couch and he sat down with a huff, keeping his brother close to him.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 2:51 am

Theo cried out as he felt cum shoot into him. Moving to try and shift up off of him, unable to move due to the strong hold that his brother had on him. He whimpered and slumped down against the large wolf, absolutely sore and exhausted. "Ah.. fuck-" he panted softly, closing his eyes in an effort to calm himself. "Can we please get to a more comfortable spot? My back absolutely hurts from this fridge.." he pleaded to his brother, hoping he would agree.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 9:07 am

The werewolf continued to wildly thrust into his brother as he kept him pinned to the fridge, growling and grianing loudly in pleasure, he panted hard against his skin, feeling his brother tighten around his cock brought Westley to the edge, he gave a throaty snarl and tucked his head against the other's stomach as he jerked his hips forward roughly as he came within his brother, rope after rope spurting deep within him.
Back to top Go down
01MusicWolf10

01MusicWolf10

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2020 9:02 am

The younger sibling emitted a sob of pleasure as his brother aimed to continuously hit the spot deep within him. He shuddered and leaned back into the fridge. A soft moan escaped him as the knot inflated so much to the point where he couldn't pull out. Causing his brother's cock to remain buried deep within him. His legs trembled as the head of his member rubbed and bumped against his prostate. Causing him to whimper and cry out in pleasure. Moving his head back against the cold fridge. Body trembling as he reached his orgasm, coating his stomach and a bit of his brother's fur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]   A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Wolf's Mate [~Canadian~Bacon~]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next