From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Always Here To Help [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:45 pm

Felix jumped in surprise as his father ended up joining him in the shower. He huffed softly as his chest was pinned to the wall, shifting his hips against his alpha's own. "Y.. yes, alpha. I need you to knot me." He whined, thinking too much about what he said. He just needed the heat to leave him alone so he could focus. It was hard to focus while being so horny all the time.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:22 pm

The large bull continued to lean back as he watched the tv, his ears twitching lightly as he stayed in his own silence, he perked his ears as he heard his son's whine, he sniffed the air and faintly smelt his heat over the smell of the water, he stood and huffed out as he walked toward the bathroom, letting his boxers slide off as he walked, he easily wormed his way into the shower with his son, pinning him to the wall, "You smell like you need something" He cooed, licking at his neck.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 4:17 pm

Felix just pursed his lips, hating that his father didn't care. He cared! He cared about whether or not he had a baby. He didn't want to have one, he wasn't ready to go through the pain and the stress that came with it. "No.. no, I'm sure I'll be okay." He said. Eating the rest of his food before settling back. After a few minutes of sitting there, he stood and told his father that he was going to go to the bathroom. He kept the door open, hopping in the shower. While he was showering, his heat started to return. Causing him to whine and lean into the flow of water.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 5:06 pm

"It happens" He said, "Society now doesn't nessiscarily care who or how you procreate, as long as you do at some point in your life" He said with a sigh, flopping onto the couch, "I'll call a friend while I'm at work tomorrow, their omega can come give you the details" He stated.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 5:04 pm

When his father spoke about becoming pregnant, his thought process derailed. He sat there, mouth agape as he stared at his father. No, he didn't want to become pregnant. That was also why he took his suppressants, so he wouldn't have kids. But his father had knotted him while he was in heat. So there was a chance he could become pregnant. He groaned out and let his face fall into his hands.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 5:14 am

"It's not that I can't tell you" He sighed, running a hand through his hair, "There's some things only an omega can tell or teach you" He frowned, "Maybe if I had of tried to work things out with your mother more..." he muttered, "Usually when an alpha knots an omega, that gives a chance for them to get pregnant, even higher of a chance while in heat" He stated.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 4:43 am

"Hey, I dont have anyone to go to for this! You're the only parental figure that I have in my life right now." He grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest. Watching as his father stood and walked to find some books. "You can't tell me what happens?" He questioned, huffing as he put his food to the side.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 5:20 pm

He sighed as he listened to him, running a hand through his hair, "You should have gone anyway, this isn't something an alpha should teach an omega" He frowned, "I'll see if I can find a few old books your mother had laying around" He grumbled as he stood, walking to the closet they used for storage.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 5:17 pm

Felix could feel his cheeks darken in response to his words. "I.. uh.. I didn't go to the classes at school. Mostly because they made me uncomfortable and I didn't think I needed to know about it. I was taking my suppressants after all." He responded, ears moving back as he looked to the side sheepishly. Continuing to eat at his food.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 5:02 pm

His ear twitched as he listened to his son, raising a confused brow, his mouth full of food, he swallowed and grunted lightly before he looked to his son again, "What do you mean? You should have gone to the classes in school" He said, "It used to be a requirement when I went, especially for Alpha's and omega's had their own special classes" He frowned.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 4:51 pm

The omega complained softly as he was moved, wincing as he shifted to sit up. His father had definitely pounded him good, making him incredibly sore. When his dad brought back the food. He grinned gleefully and grabbed his food, starting to eat it hungrily. After a while of eating, he looked over to the alpha. "So.. would anything come of my heat?" He asked, tilting his head. Did he take sex education in school? No. He always opted out of them because they made him uncomfortable. Now he regretted it and knew he should have taken it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 7:30 am

The alpha continued to hold the omega close, grunting as he heard the doorbell, he shifted out from under his son, laying him back onto the couch and he pulled on his boxers before moving to the door, opening it and he paid for their food before taking the bag and bringing it to the couch.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 5:50 am

Felix huffed softly as his father said that one of them had to get up to get the food. He didn't move, still laying on top of the alpha. "Yeah, I don't know when. But it probably will." He mused, laying his head down on his chest. Closing his eyes to relax. As he laid there, he wondered what he was to his father. His mate? His son? Both? He didn't know.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 4:18 pm

"You know when the food gets here one of us will have to get up" He said, his ears flicking lightly, he continued to hold his son close, keeping a blanket over him and he nuzzled him softly, "And your heat will probably rear it's angry head again soon" He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 4:15 pm

"No.. it's okay, the food sounds good!" He mumbled, keeping himself on top of the bull. He kept his eyes closed, huffing at what his father said. "I wanna lay right here. 'M warm and comfortable here." He said, snuggling up into his father more, attempting to get comfortable once more to sleep.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 5:36 am

"I figured you would like having it, if you don't there's still time to cancel" He told him, raising a brow lightly, still holding his son close to him, his ears flicking about, "You need me to carry you to bed?" He teased, "Tuck you in too?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 5:28 am

Felix was about to open his mouth and protest, but soon closed it. He wasn't going to be able to stop his dad from buying whatever he wanted with the extra money. He settled back down and grunted weakly. "Just.. tell me when the food arrives.." he mumbled through a yawn. Shifting slightly to curl up on top of his father, not really wanting to move.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 5:58 pm

"Chalk it up to pure laziness and I didn't feel like cooking" He said with a playful grin, his ears flicking, playfully knocking his large horns against his son's, "I figured you would be hungry afterwards and wouldn't feel like cooking either, so I decided to splurge a little, it's not much, but we have a little extra money this month" He said.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 5:54 pm

The omega blinked, a bit confused with what he said. "My favorite? But we usually never order takeout." He said, eyes drooping drowsily, trying to keep himself awake. "What's the occasion?" He asked, still remaining on top of his father. Warm and comfortable.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 5:41 pm

The alpha looked to his son as he saw him wake, "I ordered your favorite a few minutes ago, if you can wait for delivery" He said and chuckled, nuzzling him softly, his cock had completely shrunk, no longer hard as he had settled down for now, relaxing against the couch.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 5:38 pm

When Felix awoke, he complained when he realized how empty he felt, shifting as he struggled to relax more. Though his stomach growled and wanted him to eat. Shifting up a bit, he rubbed his eyes sleepily. "I'm hungry.." he mumbled, trying to shift off of him to get something to eat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 5:11 pm

The alpha gave a soft chuckle as he watched his son, he stayed awake watching the tv and finishes his beer, as his knot shrunk and popped out of the omega, Gerald shivered as the cool air hit his sensitive cock, he pulled a blanket over them, continuing to hold the omega close.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 5:08 pm

The bull listened to his father as he spoke. It shocked him to hear that his own father mated with his brother. He settled down and laid his head on his father's chest, relaxing. While relaxing, he ended up drifting off into slumber. Exhausted from the pleasure he experienced and how much he was pounded.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:46 pm

"Well, it's not really that common nowasays, but it's happened many times where an alpha has taken their omega children, and they had children, hell, my own father mated with my brother, probably woulda had me too if I was an omega" He said plainly, continuing to hold him close.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:41 pm

Felix continued to lay against his father, listening to the words he had to say. A few weak gasps left him as he bucked into him. Practically sending his knot deeper into him. "Are you sure you can do that dad? I mean, I'm your own son! Whst if something happens and theres.." he trailed off. Not wanting to think about kids. He just hoped that didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Always Here To Help [Private]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next