HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Always Here To Help [Private]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:17 pm

"It'll only get better from here" He cooed, shifting their position and he laid back, holding his son to him while knotted, giving light bucks of his hips to keep them stimulated, "A real alpha knows how to treat an omega, to hit every point to give them what they need and want" He said.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 04, 2019 4:14 pm

The smaller bull panted softly, chest rising and falling harshly in an attempt to calm down and relax. He glanced up to his father, watching as he was also was coming down from his high. "It was.. it was interesting.." he panted, closing his eyes and huffing lightly. "Not bad.." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 12:46 am

Gerald panted as he hovered over his son, gripping the couch as he held himself up, his knot throbbing inside the omega, he shook out his hair and grinned to his son, "So, how was your first real alpha" He laughed, his ears flicking about.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:57 pm

Felix tensed as the larger bull's knot entered him. Expanding to keep them locked together. He gasped and hissed softly at the sudden stretch. Trying his best to get used to it. He cried out as his father came into him. Trembling as his large cock filled him with cum. Practically to the point where his stomach popped slightly from how much he was filled. "Fuck- so full!" He panted. Trying to settle down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:42 pm

The large alpha breathed heavily as he gave rough thrusts into his son, he continued to thrust into him with as much force as he could, his knot abruptly popping into the younger bull and swelling more to tie them together, Gerald groaned loudly as he gave short but fast thrusts due to his knot as he suddenly came within his son, shooting large rope after large rope into him of cum.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:34 pm

Felix squirmed and sobbed in pleasure as his knot pushed into him, only to be pulled out. His mind was slinning as he listened to the sharp slaps of his heavy balls hitting his ass. He could only imagine how much his father was going to fill him. And, to be honest, that excited him a bit. "Daddy please-" he cried, wiggling his hips desperately.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:11 pm

The bull groaned loudly as he roughly pounded into his son, pulling him to meet his thrusts, his knot starting to swell, the knot entering the other before being pulled out, his knot small enough that it wouldn't tie them, but the action causing more pleasure for them.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 6:09 pm

Felix kept his eyes shut tightly, moans still bubbling from his throat. His fur heated up when his father spoke to him. Unable to stop the warmth that pooled into his abdomen from it. "Y-Yes! I want daddy's knot. I want it so bad!" He mewled. The smaller bull couldn't believe that this was happening. Especially since it was with his father.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:56 am

The large bull panted and groaned as he gave rough thrusts into his son, nipping and kissing as his check, he continuing thrusting deeply into him, holding his hips up slightly to thrust deeper, the base of his cock beginning to swell as his knot was forming, "You want your daddy's knot, don't you" He groaned out.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:51 am

Felix continued to babble out incoherent words and moans. Trembling as he grabbed for something to hold onto. A shudder passed over his spine when the alpha told him to beg. "Daddy- please.. i need you to relieve my heat. It hurts do badly." He begged, cries and sobs of pleasure leaving him as he was fucked. When he was moved, he rested his head back and kicked his legs, tensing and crying as his father hit his prostate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:29 am

Gerald groaned out as he brought his son down hard onto his cock as he thrust into him forcefully, groaning out as he kissed at his neck, "Beg for you daddy" He groaned out as he continued to thrust roughly, panting as he moved to flip them, gripping the other's legs and holding them up over his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:22 am

"I dont care..." he groaned out in response, firmly holding onto his father. Gasping as the alpha shifted and thrusted the rest of his cock into him. He gasped and shut his eyes tighly. "Fuck.. Fuck!" He whined. Trying to get used to the stretch. Body working to get used to the large, alpha cock inside of him. When his father started to move, he tensed and dropped his mouth open in shock, moans tumbling from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 1:48 am

"Well I didn't want to break you too much" He said huskily in his son's ear before he gripped his hips tightly, shifting his weight slightly and he abruptly thrust the rest of his cock into the omega, growling out loudly as he gave the other a few seconds to get used to being stretched before he began thrusting quickly in and out of him, groaning out loudly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 8:04 pm

Felix sighed weakly as his father kissed at his neck, trembling as he felt his tongue travel over his sensitive skin. The omega grabbed onto his father tightly once he felt the head of his cock enter him. Partially winded from how big his father was. He was going to be sore after this, definitely. After a minute or so of shifting his hips slightly, he worked to ease himself down more. A weak whine escaping him. "A-Alpha, please.." he begged, wiggling his hips. Wanting his father to help him with his heat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:56 pm

Gerald snorted as he kissed at his son's neck, licking as he stroked himself with the omega's slick, making sure he was lubricated before he abruptly pushed the head of his cock into the younger bull, the larger groaned out at his tightness, shivering and he tensed as he tried to resist just pounding away at his son, trying to let him get used to the feeling before he went further.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:53 pm

Felix watched his father, a breath escaping him as he was roughly pulled down into a kiss. Body wiggling as he helped the larger bull with getting his clothes off. A soft noise leaving him as his father's cock came and smacked at his ass. He wasn't sure how he was going to get that to fit, but he was sure his body was going to try. The little bull whined, ears back as fingers brushed across his entrance. Thighs quivering at the slight touch, causing more slick to be produced. Body excited to finally receive some attention. "Please- please.. daddy." He whined, shifting his hips against his touch. "I want you to breed me, i want my heat to go away.." he begged.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:05 pm

The father snorted and he sat up slightly, he was rough as he pulled his son down, forcing him into a kiss while he practically tore their clothing off, his cock springing free and basically smacking against the omega's rear, the larger male grinding against him and he rubbed his fingers against the omega's entrance, wiping up some of his slick and using it to lubricate his cock, "Keep begging for you daddy, maybe he'll pound you good, little omega" He grinned slyly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 1:02 pm

Felix huffed as his father firmly grabbed his hips. Body practically jumping in surprise when he started to grind against him. He whined in complaint, shifting and squirming his hips around. "Please, daddy, i want you to get rid of my heat. I'll be a good little omega," he begged. Still trying to grind back down on his father, wanting more pleasure from him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:31 am

The large bull shot his son a glare, "Don't test me boy" He said in a low tone, he gripped the other's hips, licking his lips lightly, he shifted his weight and began grinding the large bulge against the omega, "Maybe make it worth my while, and I'll make sure you're taken care of" He huffed out, giving a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:14 am

Felix huffed and gripped at his father's shirt, refusing to move from his position. "You and I both know your words are shit. That bulge in your pants isn't going away." He snarkily said, eyes glinting mischievously. Wanting to get his father riled up, wanting him to fuck him senselessly for being such a pain in the ass. "I mean, if you aren't in the mood for it now. I'm sure I can go find a way to deal with it myself." He said, ears flicking as he stared down at his father.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 4:43 am

The large bull gave a grunt as he watched his son, his ears twitching as he resisted just pinning the younger bull down, "I'm not feelin' it now, too bad" He said blandly, all he wanted was to pin the omega down and fuck him senseless, but he wanted his son to beg him, he wanted the omega to work for his reward.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 4:17 am

Felix could only roll his eyes in response to his father's words. "Yeah, it got worse.." he grumbled. The small bull knew that there was only one way to get rid of the heat. But he wished he didn't have to do this. He wished he had bought sex toys, but never did he think he would have to worry about this. He carefully trailed over to where his father laid on the couch. Moving so he could climb up on his lap, straddling him. "I don't want it anymore-" he whined.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 6:19 am

Gerald huffed as he seemed to ignore his son, he laid out on the couch and watched the tv, his head peeking up over the couch as he heard his son, grunting, "So, it got worse huh?" He huffed out before looking back to the tv, he couldn't help growing excited again from his son's scent, a bulge forming in his pants again.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 6:09 am

"They are good! They help prevent a lot of things!" He shot back. Ears falling back angrily, irritated with him. "I can pay for them-!" He said, watching as his father finally pulled away. "I'm sure I can handle it, now go wash your damn hands. They're dirty," he said. Moving past him and back up to his room. And just like his father said, his heat did get worse. He nearly came tumbling down the stairs, crying at how much of a mess he was making and how his body begged for relief.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2019 5:42 am

The large bull gave a bit of an aggressive snort, "Them damn things aren't good, they ain't natural" He said harshly, pulling him close, "They're expensive as well, we don't have the extra money" He frowned, Gerald seemed to of regained himself briefly, pulling away and he ran a hand through his long scraggly hair, "Fine, don't get any help, it'll only get worse" He snorted, grunting as he reached and grabbed another beer from the fridge before he turned from the omega, the alpha was clearly pent up after his omega leaving, it had been a few years and he just hadn't found another omega that he wanted to be with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Always Here To Help [Private]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-