HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Always Here To Help [Private]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 7:24 am

Felix was about to complain, but he just sighed and shifted down against his father. He curled up on the bed and pulled the blanket over himself. When he was comfortable and relaxed on the bed, he drifted off into slumber. He had slept for a while, eventually awaking and stretching out below the blankets. He moved a hand up to rub his face, trying to fully wake himself up. Shifting so he could sit up on the bed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 12:19 pm

"He probably thought you were out of the house and wanted me gone, your mother is a lot of things, but I know for sure he would never kill his own flesh and blood, sure he will abandon them, but wouldn't kill" He said, holding the other close to him, "Get some rest, I'll spend some time figuring out what happened" He said to the omega.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2019 12:28 am

Felix frowned as his father spoke of who would possibly start a fire that could have potentially killed them. "But why would my mother do such a thing?" He asked weakly, trying to think of reasons why his mother would do that. Did he know they were mates now? Was he disgusted by that? Was he jealous? The young omega didn't know. He sighed and pressed his face against his chest. "I'm just glad we're safe.." he said, nuzzling against his father.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 1:46 pm

The alpha continued to hold his son close, frowning lightly, "Well... Thinking about it... There's two people that may have it out for me" He said, "Your mother, or my old boss... I may have swung a few times at my old boss... But I didn't think he would go as far as starting a fire with you there" He said.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2019 6:15 am

"I know, I'm just still so shocked that something like that happened to us. Did someone find out that we're mates and related? Did they not like that and tried to burn the house down to kill us?" He asked, still in a state of shock. Pressing close to his mate, nuzzling his face into his side. " i was scared something bad would happen to us." He said, glad the alpha had a tight hold on him. Thankful they were both safe.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 12:48 pm

Gerald followed his omega inside, closing the door behind them and he licked it so they would be left alone, he sat beside the omega and he pulled him close, purring loudly to try to comfort him, rocking him gently, "We should only be here for a few days then they'll probably get us another place" He said, trying to ease his mate.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 6:58 am

Felix allowed his father to lift him, letting himself be carried to their car. Once inside the vehicle, he buckled and shivered. Closing his eyes and moving his hands up to his lips, hating how cold he was. He watched as they finally drove to find a place to stay. After finding a decent place to stay, he stepped into the room and sat on the bed. Placing the box down on the bedside table. Pressing his hands against his face and sitting there for the longest time.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 12:10 pm

The large alpha rose up and he held his son close, nuzzling him and he gave a breath as he walked toward his car, he set his mate inside the car and he got in once he made his way around, he turned the car on and cranked the heat for the omega, he began driving off and checking out different motels.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 7:20 am

"Yeah.. yeah- I'm fine. I'm just glad I noticed it in time when I did.." he said, closing his eyes as his father continued to nuzzle him in an attempt to comfort him. He kept a firm hold on his box, refusing to let it go. "Let's go find a place to stay, it's really cold out here.." he said as he shivered. Moving his arm to pull the coat close, trying to warm himself up as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 1:52 pm

He sighed as he held his son, "I'm not sure... I don't know who would do this" He said, holding his son close and he continued to nuzzle him to comfort him, "I'll call us a motel... Then I'll call around for somewhere to stay" He said, "At least you're alright, that's all that matters, the rest can be replaced, not you" He stated firmly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 5:34 am

Felix thanked his father silently and curled his uniform around him. Shivering as he struggled to get warm, refusing to let go of the box he had in his hands. "But who would do that?" He asked weakly, remaining beside his father. Wondering where they were going to go now, since they didn't have a home. He hoped they could find a place to stay until they get back up on their feet.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 1:28 pm

The alpha removed his uniform jacket and wrapped it around his son, frowning, "I don't know what to tell you... You're always careful with everything" He said, "Maybe someone started it?" He asked, rocking his mate gently, trying to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 8:28 am

The omega sat with his father in the gras, holding the box close to him. Whimpering softly as he took in a breath. "There.. there nothing that could have started it! Everything was fine before I went in my shower.." he shivered at the cold breeze. Wishing he wasn't in just a bath towel. He wiped his eyes, not moving away from his father. Taking deep, shaky breaths in an effert to calm his beating heart.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 9:39 am

"It's okay, it's okay, it's okay" The alpha rambled as he pulled his omega away from the fire, keeping him a distance away, sitting in the grass and holding him close, "It's not your fault, sometimes things just happen" He said as he rocked the omega gently back and forth.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 7:34 am

Felix kept his eyes on the fire before him, still tightly holding onto the box he had in his arms. He turned his head as he heard frantic footsteps, a noise leaving him as he wad grabbed and held. "I.. I don't know what happened. I.. I was in the shower when this happened. I don't know what caused this.." he whimpered, unable to look away from the fire as they worked to put it out. He looked down at the box he firmly gripped, refusing to let it go.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 6:24 am

The alpha huffed lightly as he was brought right into work when he got there, already kicking quite a few people out, though when he had gotten a phone call saying his home had been on fire, he rushed out of work, speeding home and he jumped out of his car, searching for his omega and when he saw him he rushed over, taking him into his arms, gripping the omega tightly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2019 2:42 am

Felix awoke in the morning, stretching out on the bed. Yawning as he struggled to wake himself up completely, feeling a bit sore from yesterday. He sat up and pulled the blanket to the side. Standing up so he could go downstairs to get some breakfast. Stepping down to the kitchen, he noticed his father was gone. He turned to look in the kitchen, scenting some delicious food. He stepped into the kitchen and ate the breakfast that had been made for him. He decided to go upstairs and take a shower. While he was in the shower, he scented smoke. He frowned and wondered what was going on. Turning off the shower, he wrapped his towel around himself and climbed out. Stepping out into the living room to see that the house was on fire. He gasped in alarm and turned to head straight to his father's room. Grabbing a box filled with photos and other small items. He wasn't going to leave those to be burned. He coughed and rushed out. Once outside, he noticed the police had finally arrived. Comforting him while the firefighters put out the fire.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 7:14 am

"Don't worry about me omega" He chuckled, watching him fall asleep, it didn't take long for the alpha to doze off, he woke early in the morning and he yawned, slowly slipping out from under his son, he smiled toward him before moving to the kitchen to began cooking.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:47 am

"I hope you get enough sleep then, I don't want you to feel tired when you get up to make breakfast." He said, a soft smile on his face as he watched his father through droopy eyes. He yawned and shifted on his chest, settling down once more. "But I'll be fine, you need some sleep." He relax and grunted, knowing well that he couldn't stay awake for too long. He just huffed and soon fell fast asleep, content and warm on his father.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 6:36 am

"Well I'll get up a bit earlier to get ready and eat, so I should have time" He said and smiled, nuzzling his son softly, "I'm pretty sure I can handle security training" He chuckled as he held his omega close, his ears flicking lightly, "Get some sleep omega, I wore you out" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 5:02 am

"You sure you're going to have time to make breakfast in the morning? I can make myself something to eat." He mumbled through a yawn, stretching himself out slightly as he remained relaxed on his father. He was extremely warm and comfortable, that was making him incredibly drowsy. "I don't know, do you think you can handle the training?" He teased playfully, moving his head so he could nuzzle the alpha's chest. Relaxing as he pulled the blanket over them. Felix could feel his knot slightly shrink, but he knew they were still going to be there for a while.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:38 pm

"I start tomorrow, I doubt I'll be here when you wake, I'll leave some breakfast for you" he promised, holding him close and smiling softly, "It's just a training day, so it shouldnt be too difficult" He said softly, kissing at his mark softly, pulling a blanket over his mate.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:25 pm

"Yeah, i know that.." he said, rolling his eyes sheepishly. He allowed the alpha to roll him over so he was on top. He smiled and relaxed on top of him. "So, when do you start this new job?" He asked, curiously tilting his head as he laid it on his chest. He couldn't go anywhere yet, so he might as well relax.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 9:18 am

"Well of course, Alpha's need to see you're taken, and omegas need to see that I'm taken" He said, nuzzling the other softly and he kept him close, purring lightly, he shifted his weight and rolled them so his son was over him while he laid on his back, keeping him close.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 9:09 am

Felix watched his father for a brief moment. Blushing as he asked if he was going to mark him in return. "Y.. yeah, i just didn't know if you wanted me to mark you in return." He said, turning his head so he could nuzzle and lick a spot on his neck. Making a mark as dark and deep as possible. Groaning with each buck, shuddering as he felt his cock inside of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Always Here To Help [Private]   Always Here To Help [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Always Here To Help [Private]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-