From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cretatous Survival (Ash)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 10:02 pm

In that moment Scowler didn't move to comfort his mate, because he himself didn't want comfort nor known how to give it. "He saved me and the herd" he asserted, suddenly looking around releasing that half of them didn't even deserve to be saved. This made him visibly grow angry but for the sake of his mates he didn't lash out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 3:23 pm

"No..." Trics murmured, backing off and whining, the female collapsing and letting out a loud cry.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 3:21 pm

Scowler watched her, never feeling more alone than it that moment, "i'm sorry, there was nothing i could do."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 3:12 pm

Trics looked at him shocked, shaking her head, not believing him, "N-No... No... He cant..." The female whimpered, backing off slightly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 3:10 pm

Scowler looked at Tric's as she approached, hanging his head, "he's gone."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 3:08 pm

Trics left Oceana with the hatchlings, trotting to her mate and looking confused, "Scowler, what's going on? Where's Patchy?" She gave a small whimper.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 3:06 pm

Scowler walked the herd for several hours, until the hatchlings started to slow, Scowler then stopped the herd for a much-needed rest, it only then did Scowler search the herd for his mates and hatchlings, but the large male was distant and visibly upset.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 3:03 pm

Patchy's mate ended up staying close to Scowler, too scared. As his mate's saw Scowler, they tried to get to him through the herd, but the hatchlings slowed them down.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 3:01 pm

Scowler walked behind the female, encouraging her to move as quickly as she could, keeping an eye on the large carnivore, the two eventually made it back to the herd. Although Scowler didn't yet return to his mates, he instead was distant and cold as he moved to the front of the herd, knocking a few trike's as he moved. Scowler roared at the herd and lead them away from the ambushing site and toward the seasons mating grounds. He knew this would confuse the trike's but there was no where safer for the moment.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 2:56 pm

The young female was hesitant to leave her nest, her eggs hadn't hatched yet, but one had hatched in the confusion, the female gave in, whining as she picked up the hatchling and began leaving, constantly looking back to where her mate was.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 2:53 pm

Scowler made an effort to move his son's body into the forest, to hopefully avoid any carnivores finding him, but he knew it was probably pointless. He returned to Patchy's mate a few minutes later, "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 2:39 pm

Patchy murmured a quiet "Thank you" to his father as he laid there, his body relaxing and going limp as his throat was crushed, despite the pain he had been in, Patchy looked content and happy as he laid there unmoving, his mate gave mournful cries as she hung her head.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 2:36 pm

Scowler nuzzled his son lovingly, "you saved me and them", he cast his eyes to Patchy's mate, "she'd have seen that" scowler nudged his son gently before huffing affectionately. Scowler acted quickly before he could question himself or back out, the large male pressing his frill to his sons neck, hoping that crushing his throat would be quicker and less painful than puncturing him further. Scowler gave a pained roar as he did so.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 2:30 pm

He pressed his face to his father's chest softly, closing his eyes tightly, "I love you too papa... And mama too... Oceana and the others..." He murmured before he slowly laid out on his sidewit h a wince, keeping his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 2:25 pm

Scowler let out a sob but nodded silently, "i love you"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 2:22 pm

Patchy nuzzled his father softly, letting out a small whine, "I know papa... I know.." He said quietly, "But please... You know most of them don't before they rip you up.. I'm in enough pain.." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 2:17 pm

Scowler froze at his sons words and made a saddened noise, "i can't" he argued, the large male nudging and nipping at his son, "i can't"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 2:15 pm

Patchy was quiet for a few moments before he gave his father a nuzzle, "You do it papa... Before anything comes... Please" The weakened male pleaded, giving his father a saddened look, "I could go easier if you did it..." He admitted quietly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 2:09 pm

Scowler turned to the beast that was breathing shallowly near his son and knew, even if the beast didn't stand up, other carnivores would and it wouldn't take them long to find Patchy. He knew if he didn't move the herd now, they stood a chance of being caught again, but he couldn't find it in himself to leave his son there to die at the hands of another monster.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 2:06 pm

"I'll never be able to fight for her again papa, I've already lost her" Patchy sighed, wincing as he tried to stand, toppling over again, "I want to stay with the herd, but there's no way I can keep up" He hung his head, "I promise I'll try to keep up papa... But that thing wont let me get far.. You know it" He whimpered.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 1:59 pm

Scowler frowned and nuzzled his son again, "i can't leave you here" he admitted, although knew, he would have to in order to keep Patchy's mate safe.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 1:56 pm

The weakened male gave his father a small nuzzle, "I promise I'll try to follow... But if it takes me to keep that thing back for you both to get away, I'll let it" He told his father honestly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 1:47 pm

Scowler heard his son, but was frozen with shock, for a minute the large male looked broken, "I'll get her back" he promised, gently nudging his son.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 1:44 pm

Patchy gave a sound as he kept trying to stand, his back end wasn't working with him anymore, it had been bad enough with one working leg, but now neither were working, "Dad.. Please get her out of here back to the herd, before the thing gets back up" He pleaded with his father, his mate still over their nest.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 1:32 pm

Scowler roared in panic, nudging Patchy desperately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Cretatous Survival (Ash) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cretatous Survival (Ash)
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next