From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Broken Truce [Bacon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 1:03 am

Caspian looked to her, giving a small smile, "I'm okay love... I have other things to keep my mind off it" He murmured, placing a soft hand to her stomach, letting out a breath, "Don't worry yourself over it..." He said, glancing around the room, sighing as he saw the mess his mother had made, "I almost feel like its my fault... But I know it comes with age for some of us.." He admitted, moving to clean up the pictures, staring at a few for some time.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 1:00 am

Delta watched the exchange worriedly, noticing something was off the moment Caspian had walked in and saw his mother. Delta lowered her eyes to the foot she was given, trying not to listen to them. When Caspian walked out with his mother, Delta set the plate down on the bedside table and waited for Caspian to return. “Do you want to talk about it?” She asked gently.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 12:52 am

The older female nearly jolted as she heard the other, glancing up toward her before giving a small smile, "Sorry... He forgets to clean up after himself... I chase that boy around all day picking up his toys" The woman cooed, "He never told me a friend was coming over" She added, before returning to cleaning, adjusting some picture frames, before picking up a photo from a book, the woman letting out a sigh, "He's sucha good boy..." The woman began to ramble.

"Mother, you should be in bed" Came Caspian's voice, the alpha male taking food to his mate before he walked to his mother, cupping the woman's cheek, "You should go to bed..." He murmured, sighing as he watched the aging female's expressions change.

"Blake! My Blake you're home!" The woman squealed and clung onto Caspian as best her weakened body could, Caspian couldn't hide the hurt in his face as he just allowed the woman to think what she wanted, he finally managed to take her to her room, walking to his own and sitting on the edge of the bed, sighing as he ran his hands through his hair, "I'm sorry love.. How was it?" He asked lightly, gesturing to her meal of various cooked meats and veggies for balance.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 12:43 am

Delta noticed the older women walk into the room and sat up in surprise, pulling the blanket up to cover her nude body. She noticed the women held a resemblance to Caspian, Deltas first assumption was that this was his mother. Delta looked at the women, “hello..” she greeted a little sheepishly. Delta had hoped that her first interactions with any person related to Caspian would have been a little more decent and not when she was completely naked in bed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:36 pm

"Yeah yeah" He chuckled, while he was gone, one of the older pack members came into the room to straighten up the room, a small aging female, whom held a small resemblance to Caspian, but she was very rarely seen in the house.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:26 pm

"i promise not to run too far" she called teasingly after him, wrapping herself some blankets and waiting for him to return.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:26 pm

"You asked for it" He chuckled, getting off the bed and he unlocked the door, "You sit tight" He smiled, walking out of their room and heading for the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:19 pm

Delta giggled at him, "mmm, i think i'd willingly try anything if you were the one feeding it to me" she joked with a purr.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:18 pm

"Trust me, its your best bet" He smiled, kissing her softly, "I could just surprise you" He chuckled, sitting up and stretching.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:10 pm

"is that safe?" she questioned teasingly with fake concern ridden all over her face, truth be told, she'd yet to have any of his cooking. She smiled at him as he stroked her belly, purposely stretching out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:08 pm

"Always" He chuckled, "What do You want? I'll make it" He smiled, sitting up and he kissed her forehead, "Anything" He said as he softly stroked her stomach, nuzzling her.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Delta snuggled against him for a few minutes before giggling, "is that food invitation still open?" she asked, sticking out her lip at him cutely.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:49 pm

"You will eventually" He said softly, smiling and nuzzling her, flopping off to the side and he pulled her close, kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:46 pm

Delta giggled and kissed him back, "i love you too" she purred, sighing as she looked up at him cutely, "i'm never going to get used to that title."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:41 pm

He groaned out loudly as he came with her, panting and he hovered over her, nuzzling her and he nibbled at her lip, "Love you... My alpha female" He cooed and smiled, pressing his forehead to hers.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:26 pm

Delta gasped as he maintained a fast pace, she screamed out abruptly when she released, pulling him close with her limbs. Delta pressed her forehead against his, kissing him hard.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:25 pm

Caspian groaned out loudly as he roughly thrust into his mate, panting and he kissed her roughly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:17 pm

Delta moaned out in pleasure as their position was changed again, the way he stretched her out further and trusted into her more roughly had her crying out, rapidly approaching her climax.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:15 pm

He growled loudly as he roughly thrust into her, panting and groaning, pulling her legs over his shoulders to thrust deeper into her.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:06 pm

Delta smirked at his words, seemingly much more comfortable after he'd addressed her issue. Delta moved her hands immediately to his chest, where she scratched him lightly, crying out in response to the rough thrusts, bucking her hips desperate for more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:03 pm

He felt her wince and he frowned, looking her in the eye, "I know you're thinking about what she said" He began giving slow thrusts to keep her stimulated but stopping anything else, "You be as loud as you want, let her hear just what she's missing out on" He gave a sly grin, letting her arms go as he shifted their position, raising her hips off the bed and he arched his back over her more, giving her sudden rough thrusts to show her what he meant, biting at her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 3:51 pm

Delta tensed her arms against his hold, enjoying being restrained but aching to touch him, Delta moved to grip his waist with her thighs, crying out in pleasure with each thrust, she winced at the memory of what Venice had said, that she was loud, she found the comment amusing now in a morbid sort of way. She noticed that he was holding back, but decided to allow him to become more confident with how much force he was comfortable using.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 3:48 pm

"Well no" He chuckled, nuzzling her and letting out a deep growl as he began thrusting in and out of her, panting and kissing her neck as he gave moderate thrusts, worried he would hurt her.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 3:40 pm

she laughed at his comment, "it wasn't as if i ever denied you sex" she retorted, but gasped out with a pleasured moan when he thrust into her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 3:36 pm

"You know, if I had of known you would get this horny while pregnant, I would have gotten you pregnant a long time ago" He teased, kissing her as he thrust into her with a possessive growl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Broken Truce [Bacon]
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next