From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Broken Truce [Bacon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 1:32 pm

Delta held the blankets her mate provided to cover herself, hearing the wolf's words, she got up once Caspian had left and tied a robe around herself, following after him after a minute or so, wanting to be present in case she was needed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 1:30 pm

He nuzzled her softly and he stroked her belly softly, holding her close to him, he grunted as he heard his name called, covering his mate with blankets as he stood, "What" He growled, the pack member saying Caspian's mother had gotten outside, "Fuck" Caspian growled, "I'll be back" He sighed as he began walking out of the room, running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 1:26 pm

Delta hummed gently as he pulled her close, she rolled onto her side and pressed her hands against her belly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 1:24 pm

Caspian snarled out deeply as he came, thrusting his seed deep into her before he pulled out of her and he flopped to her side, breathing heavily and he pulled her close to him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 12:45 pm

Abruptly Delta slumped forward, crying out in surprise as her orgasm rolled through her, she made a soft humming noise as she recovered.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 12:24 pm

The large alpha male growled as he roughly thrust, speeding his thrusts up and he continued pulling her back, panting and groaning out loudly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 10:14 am

Delta moaned out as he continued to roughly pound into her from behind, the loud slapping noises probably heard by the entire pack when his hips drove off her ass. Delta stretched out and pushed her hips upwards further, the female's cries becoming louder as she moved back to meet with his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 9:26 am

Caspian chuckled as he listened to her, holding her hips as he roughly pounded into her, growling out loudly as he pounded away at her, panting heavily and he nibbled softly at her shoulder, groaning out loudly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 9:24 am

She giggled, "and i could grow wings and fly" she retorted sassily, crying out as she leaned forward further, clawing at the bedsheets in desperation, "oh god Caspian" she moaned, "more."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 8:47 am

"Well no.. But I could" He chuckled, groaning out as he roughly thrust, pulling her back to meet his thrusts, kissing and nibbling at her shoulders, letting out low grunts and deep growls as he roughly thrust into his mate.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 8:44 am

"you won't" she retorted easily, crying out in pleasure as he continued to roughly fuck her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 8:37 am

"You know I could just leave you like this" He teased in her ear as he curled his arms around her waist, holding her tightly and he gave rough thrusts into her, growling deeply into her ear as he thrust roughly, massaging her breasts as he thrust into her.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 8:35 am

Delta looked back at him as he gripped her hips, she purposely lowered her head and stuck her hips up higher, "man up" she teased, gasping and moaning out at once when he thrust inside her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 8:28 am

He gave a low growl as she moved, he grasped her hips to hold her and he kissed along her spine, grinding his hips against hers, "Well no, I just never thought a pregnant female was this horny" He chuckled, kissing her shoulder blades as he thrust into her with a low groan.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 8:23 am

Delta raised an eyebrow, "are you really complaining about too much sex?" she rolled her eyes, before she smirked and rolled onto her side, she teasingly leaned forward exposing her ass to him, wiggling it a little.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 8:19 am

He chuckled as he listened to her, "Alpha stuff is easy, but daddy stuff... I'm not sure" He said, nuzzling her and softly starting to massage her body, kissing her chest softly, "Damn woman, you'd think you've been in heat for months and no one has touched you" He teased her.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 8:15 am

Delta giggled and purred as he nuzzled her belly, "i can't wait to see your wolf handle daddy and alpha duties" she smirked beginning to rub herself against him gently, whining out needily.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 8:13 am

"I know... I've been trying not to, to try and make it easier for you" He said, stroking her belly softly, "Once the pup is here, we'll shift and take off for a few days, as long as you want with the little monster" He said with a smile, flipping them and he kissed at her belly, nuzzling her bump happily.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 8:09 am

Delta smiled and nuzzled into him, she straddled his waist gently before she groaned and laid down on top of him, "it's so hard not to shift" she complained.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 8:06 am

"I can barely handle you" He teased, falling back and pulling her with him, nuzzling her and smiling, pressing his forehead to hers, offering her a smile, "I don't know what I did in this world to deserve you, but I'm glad I did it, whatever it is" He smiled, cupping her cheek.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 8:03 am

Delta kissed his head gently, "we're both new to this baby...i don't have any expectation of you" she assured him, cuddling him close, "besides, you just took on three hunters and a bitchy alpha, i think you can handle a pup."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 7:47 am

He snaked his arms around her waist as she crawled into his lap, kissing her in return and he smiled softly, softly placing his hand over hers on her belly, nuzzling her and he let out almost a breath of belief, "I was worried... What if I do something wrong... Make our pup mad... Put her against us.." He murmured softly, nuzzling his nose into the crook of her neck, breathing in her scent, "I was worried I wouldn't be able to meet the standard I thought you had" He murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 3:33 am

Delta lets the sheet fall as he brought over a picture, crawling toward him on the bed before climbing onto his lap. She studied the picture as he spoke, smiling softly at his story. She turned toward him as he finished, "i can safely say that that was a great decision" she kissed his lips softly, "you're such an amazing alpha" she ran a hand down to her belly, "and you'll be an even better father."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 1:16 am

He gave a small scoff and a chuckle, looking to her, walking over with a picture and holding it out to her, the picture had three figures, a very young Caspian, his mother, and a male almost identical to Caspian, or rather, Caspian was nearly identical to the other male, "That's Blake, my father, he went out a lot.. Hunting or going after werewolf hunters" He said, sitting on the edge of the bed, "We were rogues before the pack took my mother and I in when I was young... The alpha at the time took care of me like I was his own.. Even stepped down to me as alpha when the time came" He explained softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 1:12 am

Delta listened to him, while he talked she rubbed his chest gently. Her mate might believe he was fine, but Delta disagreed, she wouldn’t push him however. Delta began to pick at some of the meats as Caspian tidied up a little. Delta could sense his flat mood so she attempted to lighten it, “I’m not sure who Blake is, but I know she was wrong about him, your quote obviously the good lil’ boy.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Broken Truce [Bacon]
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next