From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Broken Truce [Bacon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 1:08 pm

Delta ran a hand through his fur gently, before sitting against the wall, setting a hand on her stomach
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 1:07 pm

Caspian pressed close to her, licking athe r face softly, his tail wagging softly, seemingly coming back to his senses slowly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 1:05 pm

Delta moved with her mate willingly, sitting in the corner with him, she pressed her head to his side lovingly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 12:42 pm

Caspian was surprisingly gentle as he pulled her to the corner, his ears pinned and he whined, pressing into the female.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 3:51 am

Delta watched her mate carefully, as he moved closer and gripped her, she ran her hand gently over his head then down to scratch his chin and chest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 3:08 am

The male bared his fangs lightly as he backed off, his eyes watching her every move, his ears twitching as he heard her voice, he was hesitant as he crept closer, sniffing at her hand lightly, his ears perking slightly before he moved closer, gripping her clothing in his fangs, his eyes wandering nervously as he tried to pull her away.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2018 3:03 am

Delta nodded, waiting until the male left before she approached the cage, she placed her hand on the bars for a minute to see if the wolf was going to object to her closeness. When he didnā€™t, Delta breathed nervously - although tried to calm herself aware the wolf could sense it, she slowly opened the cage door, quickly shutting it behind herself so he couldnā€™t run out. She looked over at him gently, with some effort she eased herself to the floor so he was taller than her, worried that by standing he would become angry. She reached her hand out but didnā€™t touch him, ā€œhey baby...ā€
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 11:42 pm

"I-I don't know alpha... What if he does something..." He was hesitant, "Maybe because last he had seen you, you were hurt... I'll go alpha... But I'm leaving the door open so if something happens I can come down" He said, still hesitant to leave her.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 11:36 pm

Delta stayed as asked to, when the wolf returned she clicked onto his idea immediately, watching her mate react she grew curious, noticing the way he seemed to be protecting the shirt, ā€œdo you think he lashed out earlier because the pack was around me?ā€ She asked, walking a little closer to the cage, ā€œI want to go in, and I donā€™t want you in the room.ā€
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 10:32 pm

"He could be in more of a fight with his wolf than we thought... The healers said he had started acting strange after that attack... They said something got in his system... It could be driving his wolf mad.. And he's trying to settle it..." He murmured, "Wait, I have an idea, please wait here" The male said before racing off, coming back a few minutes later, holding an artical of Delta's clothing, and one of a random pack mate, "Lets try something" He said, tossing the pack mate's shirt in with Caspian, whom instantly began ripping it apart, but when Delta's shirt had been tossed in, Caspian changed, he started letting out whines and kept trying to hide the shirt, holding onto it and nuzzling the shirt, burying his snout in it.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 10:25 pm

"fuck" Delta swore, approaching the cage, "if he wants out of the cage, what does his wolf want?" she questioned, "i thought it was the attacker but if that was the case why did he come back?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 10:23 pm

"Yes, I'm fine, just a little spooked" The male admitted sheepishly, watching the alpha male pace about, wincing slightly as Caspian began slamming himself against the padded bars again.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 10:15 pm

Delta stood abruptly at the sight of Caspian lunging at the male, "are you alright?" she asked worriedly, sitting back down only once the situation had defused, she frowned at her mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 10:13 pm

The male finished padding the cage moments before Caspian woke, lunging at the male with a snarl, the male escaping the cage and slamming the door shut, breathing heavily, watching Caspian pace the cage like a wild animal, the alpha twitching off and on, jerking at the slightest movement.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 10:10 pm

Delta nodded, she didn't think her help would have been accepted but she felt awkward standing there watching the male work. She pulled a cage closer (but not too close) to the cage, sitting down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 3:21 pm

"I don't know alpha... If he wakes up he might lash out.." He murmured, looking to her apologetically.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 3:20 pm

"me either" she admitted helplessly, "would you like some help?" she offered stepping forward, eager to distract herself.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 3:14 pm

"I'm not sure... I've never heard of anyone losing themself to the wolf like this... And by far never thought he would be the one to do it.." He sighed while padding the cell as best he could.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 3:12 pm

Delta frowned and stepped forward, "i wish there was a way we could get him out of wolf form."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 3:10 pm

"He has to be in there somewhere... Right?" The male murmured, watching the knocked out alpha, "If I know him as well as I do.. I know he's trying to fight the wild side..." The male sighed, getting up to pad the cell as best he could.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 3:06 pm

Delta nodded, "i know" she allowed, "i don't like it either but he could hurt someone."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 3:05 pm

"We can the best to our ability... Maybe even bind him up again... Its just... Hard to do things like this to an alpha..." The male murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 3:02 pm

Delta frowned, "can we pad the cell?" she asked worriedly, aware her mate healed quickly, but she still didn't like the idea of him hitting himself against the bars.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 2:58 pm

"Knocked out" One male admitted, gesturing to Caspian sprawled out in wolf form, "Kept beating himself against the bars" He sighed.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2018 2:54 pm

Delta couldn't sleep knowing her mate was locked up, so after a few hours she traveled down to the cells, nodding to the wolves there, "how is he?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Broken Truce [Bacon]
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next