From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 1:19 am

(Works for me. And we need a catalyst, something needs to go disastrously wrong so Lionblaze can start winning some more approval for his idea.)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 1:15 am

(I don’t know what to dooooo. Time skip? It doesn’t have to be long, just a day or two, but I dunno what to do with them at this point in time)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 12:13 am

Lionblaze flicked his ears curiously as he watched the patrol pass him by to access the bridge. I wonder why nobody finds it weird to patrol in another clan’s territory now.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Heathertail chatted with them until the time came for her patrol and she headed over to the bridge, joining with Ashfoot, Brackenfur, Kinkfur, and Crowfrost.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:11 pm

Lionblaze found himself glancing over towards the great tree that the leaders spoke from at gatherings, which now also housed the two nests that the leaders shared. The tom then glanced over to the ‘border’ with Shadowclan, a total waste of space given how small the island already was. how can it not make sense to get rid of all of these useless dividers, and work together to get our homes back!?
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 8:02 pm

(Yeah. When I saw they had made Breezepelt and Heathertail mates I was just like ‘wtf.’)

Heathertail huffed and rose to her paws, heading over to a group of younger warriors that included Minnowtail, Toadfoot, Applefur, and Icecloud.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:56 pm

( :3 I always liked their pairing!)

Lionblaze also glanced away from the Windclan camp after accidentally meeting Heathertail’s gaze, forcing himself to find something else to think about to avoid being caught yet again. I’m lucky Jayfeather didn’t pick up on what I think of her, or he might have a real reason to question why I want to unite the clans!
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:40 pm

Once Swallowtail spotted her mate and headed off to speak with him, Heathertail bid her a cheerful goodbye before looking around the camp for something else to her. When her gaze landed on Lionblaze, her eyes narrowed and she quickly looked away.

(The wiki says Heathertail was still in love itch him until Fading Echoes, so she’s still in love with him in this RP :3)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:35 pm

Lionblaze watched the She-cat for a while, feeling a trill go through him the same way it once had when he glanced at Cinderheart.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 6:59 pm

Heathertail was chatting with Swallowtail, entertaining the heavily pregnant she-cat that hadn’t been allowed to leave the island since it was confirmed that she was expecting due to the danger, causing her to become bored and frustrated with being cooped up on the island. The tabby she-cat was passing the time until sunset when she would go on one of the more dangerous patrols, one to ShadowClan territory.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 6:57 pm

Lionblaze padded away from his brother’s side for now, heading into the Thunderclan clearing and sighing heavily as he laid down. Wether it was a conscious decision or not, he laid in such a way that he could glance into the Windclan camp.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 6:38 pm

Jayfeather leaped down off the log, landing slightly heavily on the shore of the island. Straightening up, he shook himself and continued onward, heading deeper into the island.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 6:30 pm

Lionblaze hopped onto the log after his brother, eagerly scampering across.  As grim as conditions were on the island, at least he could let his guard down there. That wasn’t an option in the territories.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 3:41 pm

Hollyleaf looked away, again feeling shame run through her that she didn’t have any powers, despite one of the Three (or so she thinks). Silent, she watched Jayfeather scramble up onto the bridge and carefully make his way across.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 10:45 am

Firestar looked across the log bridge worriedly until he spotted his two grandsons at the edge of the bridge. Lionblaze waited at the end of it, letting Jayfeather clamber on first and watching his back in the meantime. "I’m glad their powers seem somewhat intact. It gives me hope that the clans can prevail through this, and maybe come out better for it in the end.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 6:05 am

“No,” Hollyleaf huffed. “Jayfeather and Lionblaze were with me. I just came back by myself.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 6:02 am

Firestar gave Hollyleaf a look. “You weren’t in the territories by yourself, were you?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 5:30 am

(:3 It’s not perfect, but it works)

Hollyleaf startled and her head jerked around to look at her grandfather. She blushed slightly underneath her fur as she realized he might have been standing there for a while. “Sorry,” she offered up meekly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 5:13 am

“Hollyleaf.” Firestar finally murmured, his presence alone seemingly not being enough to snap the She-cat out of it.

(You think so? I’ve never really paid much attention to the lyrics of it. I’ll look them up.)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 4:10 am

Hollyleaf paced back and forth, scowling and muttering darkly to herself. Not loud enough for any but cats with the sharpest hearing, though. Any of those said cats, though, would have heard her muttering about her brothers, “blasphemy,” “combining the Clans,” and “how could they.”

(Omg. I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys is playing in the restaurant I’m in, I looked up the lyrics, and it’s really good for Leafpool and Crowfeather)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 4:08 am

Firestar noticed Hollyleaf returning from the territories, alone. A look of concern darkened his green gaze, and the tom began to pad towards the black-furred female.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 3:31 am

As ever, Jayfeather hated the feeling of being helpless that came with being blind, but he was long-used to it and so sucked it up, speeding up slightly when he came to slightly more familiar ground.

Meanwhile, Hollyleaf has made it back to the island safely, still fuming.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 3:28 am

Lionblaze tried his hardest to empty his mind so there would be less to distract Jayfeather. He felt safer with the blind Tom’s heightened senses around, and would rather they both be wary in case a threat approached.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 2:14 am

Jayfeather returned his attention to where he put his paws, carefully making his way over the uneven ground.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 2:11 am

Lionblaze nodded. We need a sign from them, and even that might not be enough to convince the other clans to come together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next