From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ham4Ham1776

I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 8:31 am

The omega wanted to scoff at his answer. He would seriously tear his face off if he would be an ass towards him when and if he ever got pregnant. He just continued to suck at the others length, shifting around and quivering. Irritated that his heat wasn't fully satisfied, which would leave him vulnerable once more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 8:17 am

"I may be an asshole, but if I got someone pregnant I wouldn't just avoid them, sure I might still be an ass sometimes, but I'd be there" he murmured, his length throbbing as his climax neared, precum dribbling from his tip.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 8:02 am

"Would you avoid me? You've done so much already. You're still guilty of being an asshole," he said. Moving his lips off the member to speak. He worried that the alpha would go and tell someone about it and then attack him due to having a child. His omega instincts kicked in over the thought of a child. Causing him to feel a pang of pain and worry.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 3:52 am

He shivered and sighed as he continued to buck his hips, his ears flat against his head, "Well, I mean, if you want it in you I guess we can do that" He panted, leaning against the wall with his ears pinned, "Not like I'd just avoid you if you ended up with a kid" he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 2:57 am

The omega just listened to him, fingertips digging into his thigh as the alpha bucked into his mouth. His ears pressed back and he bobbed his head, tail swaying and down toward the ground. A whimper still leaving his lips, slick still being produced due to his heat not being satisfied.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 1:54 am

The alpha quivered lightly and he whined as he tried to buck his hips toward the omega, "Don't tempt me... It took a lot to pull out when I did.." He breathed out, grumbling lightly to himself lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 10:37 pm

He allowed a soft noise to leave him when he was pushed onto the ground. His hips weakly moved, pleasure still coursing through him. "I certainly won't mind either one," he spoke out softly. Mind still spinning from how his heat was effecting him. He bit his lip when fingers curled through his hair, and he moved his mouth over the others length. Playfully teasing him, since it was a bit of a punishment.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyThu May 11, 2017 7:03 am

He shivered at the other's touch, panting heavily before he shoved the omega to his knees, gripping his hair, "Gotta be quicker... Unless you want to be against the wall again" He breathed out, clearly using all his will to keep from plunging himself into the omega again.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyWed May 10, 2017 3:02 am

His hand nearly jerked as the others hips bucked against his hand. Relief flooded through him up in being placed back down on the floor. Once he had a better grip, he began to stroke and pump him lightly. Body shaking as lips brushed against his neck, causing a whimper to leave his lips. Tail flicking every now and then as he stood where he was. He hoped this would be done soon, he really wanted to get to class. And he didn't know if he would see this male again, so hoped for the best.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 12:14 pm

The alpha's ears perked and he shivered as he felt the other's hand on his length, he bucked into his hand softly and he lightly set the omega down so he could get a better grip, he still held him up but let him stand on his own feet while he nuzzled and kissed at the omega's neck, his tail swaying as he bucked his hips into the other's hand, letting out heavy pants.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 12:12 pm

The omega frowned upon seeing the other in pain. He probably could help the alpha climax without having him do it inside of him. He shifted and moved a hand down, gently grabbing st his length. Deciding to stroke it to the best of his abilities. His ears flicked as he listened for any sound, but no one came. They all seemed to be in class, surprisingly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 7:42 am

He shivered and breathed hard, keeping the omega pinned, "You probably wont be able to walk straight... I was pretty rough" He muttered, his ears pinned back, his eyes were shut tight and he seemed to be in pain, his need to claim and fill the omega along with his need to climax was hard to fight as he kept the omega pinned.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyTue May 09, 2017 3:22 am

Sam quivered as he reached his climax, slumping back against the wall as he struggled for breath. His eyes blinked as he noticed that the alpha had pulled out of him. He squirmed and whined, but managed to calm down. Pleased the other didn't fill him with his seed, then he would have been pretty pissed. "We... Need to get to class..." He breathed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 1:13 pm

The alpha growled out loudly as he was getting close to his climax, he shivered and continued to thrust, once the omega reached his climax, the alpha suddenly pulled out, breathing heavily, he still had yet to climax himself, and was having a hard time fighting his instincts to stuff the omega with his seed.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptySun May 07, 2017 5:35 pm

The Omega's fingers curled and dug into the alpha's back. Shaking as the male continued to thrust into him. Shaking from every thrust upwards, mewling out as the man's thrusts got quicker and rougher. He painted and buried his face into the crook of his neck. Mind spinning as he inhaled the other's sent. He hoped that no more Alphas would approach him while he was in heat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 8:07 am

The alpha was breathing a bit heavily as he thrust into the omega, gripping onto him and keeping him against the wall, he nipped at his neck while his thrusts were beginning to speed up and become a bit rougher.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 10:47 pm

Sam bit his lip as the male thrusted into him, body shivering in pleasure as the male worked into him. His ears perked up, not liking that the first bell had rung out. God... He was going to be so late. Soft whines exited his throat, not used to this feeling at all. He never got to feel something like this, so the pleasure was intense. And it was heightened up due to his heat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 4:38 am

The alpha groaned out as he thrust into the omega, ignoring the first bell for class as his thrusts were soft but long, pushing his whole length into the other, the alpha was being surprisingly gentle, it was a whole other side of him, he was a bit rough besides his thrusts that stayed gentle, but he usually was aggressive.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 4:04 am

The omega groaned as the alpha slid in and out of him, shuddering as he got deeper and deeper into him. Whimpers left his lip as the other brushed up against something inside of him. "A... Ah! Fuck!" He mewled. Keeping his body pressed against the wall behind him. Trying to steady himself as the male got to work breeding this fresh omega. He hated that he was doing this with someone he hates, but he can do nothing against him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:58 am

The alpha held the omega, slowly sliding out of him then pushing back into him, going inch by inch, his thrusts were slow and the alpha seemed to be gentle with the omega, despite his usual aggressive nature toward the omega, or anyone.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:51 am

He squirmed in surprise as he pushed in, surprised to feel something quite long inside of him. He shifted and struggled to get used to the male's length. And he knew well that he had to keep going, or else he was stuck here. A soft breath exited his lip, and he finally spoke up. "O.. Okay," he finally replied. Shifting around as best as he could on the male's length.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:46 am

The alpha was decent enough to only push a couple inches into the omega before stopping, kissing at his throat and chest while massaging his abdomen and butt, using the wall and the omega being impaled by his length to keep him up in a sort of "hands free" way, "Tell me when it's okay" He muttered in the omega's ear, nipping at his earlobe lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:41 am

The omega's gaze was still fixed on the alpha in front of him. After getting a good look, he noticed his length was longer than a normal alphas. While it was a bit thin, which probably was a bit weird. His lower half shifted as his member brushed up against him, knowing well he was actually being decent and lubricating himself. A whimper left his lips as the other pushed into him, body stiffening in shock at something being inside him for the first time. "A... Ah.." He mewled out. Claws digging into the wall behind him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:36 am

The alpha let out a low lustful and possessive growl, his length wasn't as thick as it seemed when trapped by his pants, his length was actually longer than normal, only looking thicker when restricted, but the girth of his length wasn't that thick at all, even a little thinner than most, but the length made up for it, he shivered lightly as he rubbed his length in the omega's slick to lubricate himself and he nipped at the other's throat, his nails gripping the omega's thighs while he slowly pushed into him with a low and deep groan.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 3:31 am

His hands moved to grab onto something as he was lifted, causing his hands to dig into the wall behind him. His heart nearly stopping as the male allowed his pants and boxers to fall to the floor. And upon being free, his large length sprung up. His claws ran against the wall when his member rubbed against him. While noises left his throat as Nick nipped at the sensitive spot on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next