From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 8:57 pm

"Good" Was all he said once they were both naked, he went completely on instinct now as he held the omega up by his thighs, pressing him up against the wall and suddenly thrusting into the omega with a deep groan, at the same time, he bit into the most sensitive spot on the omega's neck, using that as the claiming location, he breathed hard and as he kept his grip on the omega his thrusts were getting fast and rough already, letting out a deep pleasured groan.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 8:49 pm

"I'm serious as long as you are serious. I don't want to be committed and you end up doing something stupid," he replied. Shuddering as hands fiddled with their clothes, and it wasn't before long until he was naked. He shifted his hips up, eagerly wanting to feel the male grind up against him more. Sam moved his legs out, whining in pleasure and eagerness. Awaiting for the male to enter and pound him into eternity.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 8:25 pm

The alpha pushed the omega up against the wall, letting out a possessive growl, "You better be serious, no going back after this" He murmured, keeping him pinned while his hands began fumbling with their clothes, letting out heavy pants and he continued grinding the bulge in his pants against the omega's crotch, shivering from the scent the omega was giving off.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 8:18 pm

"I know that, alpha." He teased, shifting around against the other male. A quiet moan left him as hips grinded against his own. While teeth gently grazed at his neck, knowing where alphas put marks. He moved his hips up and eagerly grinded against him. "Well, how about you show me that you changed your mind?" He asked. Desperately wanting the male to claim and knot him. He's been waiting for this, relief from his heat. He could feel the others bulge, swallowing lightly in need.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 8:03 pm

"I could easily do it now Squeaker, you know that" He murmured against the omega's neck, pulling him closer and softly grinding against him, even nipping at the spot he would use to claim and mark on the omega's neck, he panted heavily and wanted to just take the omega then and there, claim and knot him at that moment, the omega could already feel the bulge in his pants forming, "Even alpha's can change their minds" He mumbled, kissing at the spot on the omega's neck softly.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 7:55 pm

Sam shifted against the wall, face flush with surprise at the others actions. He hummed weakly as a face moved into the crook of his neck. "I thought you would have actually done it. Especially since your getting jealous now," he said. Allowing the alpha to pull him close, trying to calm himself in the process.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 7:52 pm

The alpha moved him to the bathroom, he moved them into the largest stall and pushed him up against the wall, panting heavily and nuzzling his head into the omega's neck, "I was trying to be decent and not mark you before.." He mumbled, breathing hard and pulling the omega close, his grip tight enough to stop him from moving away, but he wasn't being crushed.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 7:46 pm

"Hey, I haven't been claimed yet. So he had every right to be curious," he said defiantly. He frowned as the other muttered something and started to tug him to the bathrooms. He flushed and bit his lip. Knowing well he was starting to get damp from the excitement. He absolutely hated self lubrication, omega bodies were weird.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 7:41 pm

"Not just a male" He growled, "An alpha" He said in a low tone, even if he was agitated, he was being gentle with the omega again, which wasn't really his MO, but he did seem to be changing a little, "Come on" He muttered in a low voice, grasping the omega's hand and grabbing his things before leading him off toward the bathrooms again, muttering to himself off and on.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 7:37 pm

Sam huffed as he was pinned against the wall. Eyes still fixed on him, watching as the male breathed in his scent and seemed to look over him. Gaze full of yearning and slight jealousy. "What? Were you watching me?" He questioned. Shifting around against the others hold, not liking that he was irritating an alpha. "I had another male walk up to me, what's the big deal?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 7:27 pm

The alpha stayed back, but as soon as the bell sounded, he followed the omega, he stood in silence before he got bored and he slammed the locker shut, "What was that?" He snorted, pinning the omega up against the wall and he began examining him, even breathing in his scent a few times in an attempt to calm down, it was clear he was tense and agitated, "And don't lie to me Squeaker" He growled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 7:23 pm

He spoke with the alpha for a short moment, before noticing the bell was going to ring and it would be time to go. He smiled at something he said, before watching as he walked off. The alpha was slightly cheering with his other friends, thinking that he just scored on an omega. Sam shifted up and got out of the room once it was time to change classes. His tail swayed and kept down, while his ears swiveled and listened for anything that could go wrong. He walked to his locker and got the items he needed. Jumping when the locker was closed on him, and he noticed it was the alpha he had been in the bathroom with. "Hello again," he murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 7:16 pm

The alpha grumbled to himself as he leaned against the tree, continuing to smoke as he kept an eye on the omega, growling when he saw the other alpha, his muscles tensing and he licked his lips lightly, he was having an internal conflict, ignore it, since the omega wasn't his, or charge through the window and tackle the other alpha to keep him away from the omega.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 7:12 pm

Sam shifted around, not liking how all of the alphas stared him down with hungry eyes. He looked down at his desk and listened to the teacher teach. He thanked the teacher when she handed out homework for them to do. He settled back and began to work on it, yet it was hard since he was currently going through his heat. An alpha male soon decided to curiously walk up to him, sitting down beside him and began to speak with him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 2:08 am

The alpha went outside when the omega left, ending up hanging within sight of the classroom, instinct telling him to keep an eye on the omega, he leaned against a tree and began smoking the joint between his fingers, grumbling lightly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 2:14 am

He heard the noise the alpha let off when he pulled away, yet he didn't care. Sam was too worried about his grades and other things, he would probably have to hear from his parents if they found out his grade stooped so low. He slipped on his clothes, quickly racing out of the bathroom to head to the office. He needed a pass, and he quickly explained that he had a few problems in the bathroom. They actually accepted that and gave him a pass for his class. Once he acquired that, he moved to the class and handed them the pass. Sitting down and heaving a sigh, getting his things out for class. The alphas eyeballed him, and it was really uncomfortable. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 7:03 am

He let out a sound as the omega pulled away and he huffed lightly, "Fine, whatever" He huffed, getting himself dressed again and he fairly roughly tossed the other his clothes before he reached into his pocket, grabbing a joint from it and intending to light it as soon as he went outside, clearly about to ditch the class they shared.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptySat May 20, 2017 2:37 pm

"We have to get to class, we're already late. And my parents are going to kill me if they find out I skipped class," he said. Soon pulling away from him after he finally gained the courage to do so. "I'm sorry, but class is important to me," he said. Turning to look toward the alpha.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptySat May 20, 2017 2:35 pm

"Stay.." The alpha mumbled as he held onto the omega, he continued to hold onto him while he softly stroked his sides, the alpha surprisingly relaxed and his muscles loose as he held the other male.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptySat May 20, 2017 2:16 pm

Sam was about to reach for the door handle of the bathroom, until arms grabbed onto him and pulled him back away from the door. He was surprised the male wouldn't let him go so easily, maybe he was relishing in this possible last meeting. He stood there, afraid to move away; in case the alpha would lash out at him. He bit his lip lightly when hands moved against his sides. Wondering why he had acted so fast to grab him and keep him from walking off.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptySat May 20, 2017 2:11 pm

The alpha twitched lightly before he lightly grabbed onto the omega, wrapping his arms around the omega and he pulled him close, breathing in his scent and his muscles seemed to relax as he held onto the omega, shivering softly, he didn't do anything, just held the omega, even softly rubbed his sides, the alpha was surprisingly gentle, while in private at least.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptySat May 20, 2017 2:02 pm

The omega leaned up against the wall, chest rising and falling awkwardly. Until he finally managed to get himself back to normal. His ears moved and he shifted around, ducking his head to quickly find his clothing. When he did, he made sure to try and stop the flow is slick. Which was now becoming bothersome, so he hoped it would be controlled for a while. He got on his clothing and didn't dare look at the alpha. Knowing well the guy would probably go back to consider him as a nerd and push him around once more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptySat May 20, 2017 1:55 pm

He panted heavily and leaned against the wall as he stood there, his ears flat, he wouldn't admit it, but instincts began telling him this omega was his, his mind was telling him he was just some nerd.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 10:04 pm

He quivered when the other held his head, forcing him to take the others seed. He swallowed it all, and soon pulled back when he was released. He panted and shifted back, finding himself falling back and leaning against the wall. After a while, he soon stood up. What more was there? He had to get to class. They were probably more than twenty minutes late. His parents would have his head if he found out where he was and what happened.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 8:33 am

The alpha let out a deep groan as he finally came, his seed spurting into the omega's mouth, he held the omega's head, making him take his entire length and force his seed down the other's throat, he breathed heavily and as soon as his climax ended he slowly let the omega go, though he still blocked the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next