From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ham4Ham1776

I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 30, 2017 10:20 pm

The omega's tail wagged lightly as he stayed againt the counter. His front bent over on it as he continued to glance around. "That's true, so what do you do here? Just chill out and relax?" He asked. Glancing over to the alpha, ears twitching in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 4:01 am

By the time they were inside, he was on his third smoke and he shrugged lightly, following his omega around, "Its alright, good enough to live in" He said, leaning against the wall and he watched his omega closely.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 3:52 am

Sam glanced around the house, observing the building curiously. He even wandered around for a bit. Until he had started to feel his heat kick back in. Causing his body to squirm and himself to complain. He leaned against the kitchen counter, observing the alpha. "This place is nice," he finally said.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 3:50 am

The alpha got himself dressed, grabbing his bag and he followed the omega, once they were outside he grabbed a smoke from his pocket and he lit it, wrapping his arm around the omega's hip whenever another alpha was close to his omega, beginning to lead him to his house, which wasn't far away from the school.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 3:43 am

After what seemed like forever, he could feel the others length finally slip from him due to his knot swelling down. He moved off of him and quickly went to get changed. "Come on, let's get out of here," he said, pulling in his clothes. Eagerly waiting for the alpha to follow along after him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 3:40 am

The alpha let out a low rumble as he felt the omega bite into his neck, he shivered and let out a soft groan, nipping and kissing at his omega's now identical mark, letting out soft sounds and he mustered a smile against the other's neck.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 3:35 am

The omega grinned against the alpha's neck. "I know, I was just making sure," he cooed. Biting his neck to make his own mark. When he managed to form the mark, he soon started to make hickey's around the area. He pulled back and looked at what he accomplished, chest puffing out in pride.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 3:33 am

He shivered and purred as he felt the omega kissing and biting at his neck, he lifted the omega up a bit more, nuzzling him softly, "I'm okay with you marking me too you know" He said softly, continuing to hold him up while his knot began slowly shrinking.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 3:29 am

"Good, this should be enjoyable," he murmured sweetly. Body jerking a bit as the alpha bucked his hips up against his body. Squeaking as the knot buried itself deeper into him. He moved his face to press his nose against the side of his neck. Taking in his scent, while even kissing and gently biting every now and then.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 3:26 am

"We'll work on that tonight" He let out a small chuckle, giving the omega a playful buck of his hips, only pushing his knot deeper into him and he gave a playful grin, still acting completely different around the omega, like he was a completely different person.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 3:23 am

The omega was still fired up, and really wanted even more. Yet he knew the alpha needed a little bit to regain himself. Especially since his knot was still buried in him. He panted and moved his head, allowing the alpha to kiss at his neck. "You need to find different ways to knot me," he purred. Eyes glinting in a playful manner.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 3:20 am

"I live alone so that works" He said lightly, nuzzling the omega and he let his hands travel his body while holding him up, returning to kissing at the omega's mark, murmuring off and on.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 3:09 am

"I could go home with you. Since you could take care of me during my heat," he cooed. Shuddering as lips trailed against his jawline. Tail swaying as he stayed close to the alpha. Unable to move much due to the large knot holding them together.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 3:06 am

"Happier than usual" He panted out heavily and he continued to hold the omega, nuzzling him and he kissed the omega's jawline softly, even kissing at his mark, "You going home after this? Or coming home with me?" He asked, holding him close.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 2:59 am

He could feel the alpha's length and knot throbbing inside of him. Causing his body to shudder ever so slightly. "You happy now?" He teased playfully. Panting softly as he struggled to regain his breath. Leaning against the other, surprised he had been finally knotted by an alpha. He certainly couldn't wait to be knotted other times.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 2:53 am

The alpha let out labored breaths and he gave the omega's neck light kisses, his length and knot throbbing inside his omega as he held him, he turned so he was now leaning against the wall and holding the omega off the ground, leaning back and his eyes closed, his body relaxing while he stood there.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 2:49 am

The omega moaned out loudly. His body jerking up each time the male rammed into him. His fingertips dug into the male's back. A noise left his lips as the large knot popped into him. Locking them both into place while the alpha started to fertilize him. He squirmed as the other thrusted slowly, feeling the others seed move deeper into him. Soft pants left his lips, and he nuzzled the male's neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 2:37 am

The alpha breathed heavily as he continued ramming himself into the omega, groaning loudly in pleasure as he thrust, licking and biting at the omega's neck, his body jerking and he growled out loudly in pleasure as his knot suddenly popped into the omega and he began pumping his seed into him, the alpha shivered in pleasure and he gave softer thrusts to get his seed deeper into the omega, holding him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 9:42 pm

He could feel the others knot bump up against him with each thrust. His body quivering sharply as the alpha thrusted up into the same pleasurable spot. He loved the rough thrusts, craving it all. He would love to just be fucked everywhere by this alpha. No matter if it was out in the open or hidden. He wanted this to leave him unable to walk. His ear flicked upon hearing the wall creak due to the rough thrusts. He curled his arms around the alpha and pulled him closed, shifting his legs open. Trying to allow the knot to enter him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 10:42 pm

The alpha breathed heavily, his knot beginning to get too swelled and large, his knot began hitting against the omega hard while he thrust and aimed for the same spot every time, he kept the omega pinned against the bathroom wall as he rammed his length into him, he could hear the wall of the stall beginning to creak and groan from the force of his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 3:57 pm

The omega quivered as the alpha pounded into him. He panted and kept his head rested against the others shoulder. He moaned as the toner growled out words into his ear. But his mind was too fuzzy to even bother understanding what they were. "Ah! Right there!" He squealed as the alpha hit a bundle of nerves deep within him. He could feel the others knot thrust in and out of him. He squirmed in pleasure, gripping onto the male tightly. Not wanting to let go of him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 9:30 pm

"Fuck..." The alpha breathed out heavily as he pounded into his omega, gripping him tightly and he growled out "Mine, mine, mine" repeatedly in his omega's ear, nipping and biting at his skin while he could hear skin against skin roughly, his knot already beginning to form just from the omega's scent and slick, having marked the omega causing him to only be rougher and feel more pleasure as his swelling knot slid in and out of the omega, not nearly big enough to tie them together.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 9:27 pm

"Ngh... Fuck, alpha," he breathed out. Shuddering at the mark now placed on his neck. He shifted as the male continued to pound into him roughly. Causing large bursts of pleasure to pass through him. Hips moving up from each thrust forward from the alpha. Fingers digging into the male's shoulders lightly as he closed his eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 9:11 pm

As soon as the alpha officially claimed the omega, he let out loud grunts and groans as he thrust hard and fast into him, panting heavily and he licked at the omega's new mark, breathing hard and he let out a grunt with every thrust into the omega, "My omega" The alpha growled deeply and possessively.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 9:07 pm

Sam shifted as the other lifted him up a bit off of the ground. He stiffened up as the others long length entered him, mewling out in pleasure as he instantly started to thrust into him. He moved his head to the side and quivered when teeth buried into his skin. Toes curling as the alpha pounded him against the wall. Loud noises left his lips as he squirmed lightly, legs moving up to curl around the other male.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>   I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed> - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I've changed my mind...<Alpha Bully Needed>
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: